Jump to topic:

Clown 'Crisis'?

TanzaFights
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 9:48:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
It seems that many people are afraid to walk the streets alone at night. This is due to recent news of murderers in clown costumes, starting in the U.S and spreading to Europe and the U.K. It allegedly all started with a man and his partner taking simple photographs of him in a clown costume, but I find it hard to see why this would inspire murder. At least one teenager has already fallen victim to this bizarre injustice.
What I am asking is this:
Is this organised? Has a network of criminals been planning this awhile? Or have people just picked it up from each other, deciding to join in the crimes to scare the public? Is this cruel behaviour leading up to something bigger?
And on a side note, when will this blow over? When it does, will the face of the clown industry change?
Thank you.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:04:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/7/2016 9:48:36 PM, TanzaFights wrote:
It seems that many people are afraid to walk the streets alone at night. This is due to recent news of murderers in clown costumes, starting in the U.S and spreading to Europe and the U.K. It allegedly all started with a man and his partner taking simple photographs of him in a clown costume, but I find it hard to see why this would inspire murder. At least one teenager has already fallen victim to this bizarre injustice.
What I am asking is this:
Is this organised? Has a network of criminals been planning this awhile? Or have people just picked it up from each other, deciding to join in the crimes to scare the public? Is this cruel behaviour leading up to something bigger?
And on a side note, when will this blow over? When it does, will the face of the clown industry change?
Thank you.

Just idiot copy cats thinking they are funny or scary.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 7:28:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 7:10:59 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I dress like a dangerous clown to scare people in the woods.

can I be the beneficiary on your life insurance?
WizardOfSnakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 7:40:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 7:28:31 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:10:59 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I dress like a dangerous clown to scare people in the woods.

can I be the beneficiary on your life insurance?

no one can kill me