House of Horrors

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 1:35:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

Discuss how this man can receive the death sentence while other abortion clinics in other states allow abortions at 25 weeks and do the exact same thing using more painful methods to the child.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 1:39:24 PM
How about arresting the women who knew wtf was going on at that clinic and willingly went their to murder their children. That's more fvcked up than anything that doctor did.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 1:44:32 PM
At 1/22/2011 1:39:24 PM, askbob wrote:
How about arresting the women who knew wtf was going on at that clinic and willingly went their to murder their children. That's more fvcked up than anything that doctor did.

It is just a fvcked up situation, in general.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 1:55:19 PM
At 1/22/2011 1:35:26 PM, askbob wrote:

Discuss how this man can receive the death sentence while other abortion clinics in other states allow abortions at 25 weeks and do the exact same thing using more painful methods to the child.

We should legalize abortion so things like this don't happen!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 11:21:53 AM
Not going to lie, I laughed, a lot.
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:06:50 PM
At 1/22/2011 1:35:26 PM, askbob wrote:

Discuss how this man can receive the death sentence while other abortion clinics in other states allow abortions at 25 weeks and do the exact same thing using more painful methods to the child.:

I think because of the Partial-birth abortion ban.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)