Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Moscow airport attacked by suicide bomber...

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 3:50:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://news.yahoo.com...

So the guy had the bomb in a suitcase but decided instead of leaving it and blowing it up remotely, that blowing himself up would be the best course of action.

Seems like Islamalogic to me.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 3:52:10 PM
At 1/24/2011 3:50:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:

So the guy had the bomb in a suitcase but decided instead of leaving it and blowing it up remotely, that blowing himself up would be the best course of action.

Probably better than being caught by the Russians.
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 3:52:41 PM
I'm so sick of these people. They're the reason for most of the violence nowadays. F-ck islam.
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:03:28 PM
At 1/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/24/2011 3:50:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Probably better than being caught by the Russians.

So true
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:04:12 PM
At 1/24/2011 3:52:41 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
I'm so sick of these people. They're the reason for most of the violence nowadays. F-ck islam.

I doubt that Islam has anything to do with this.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:05:29 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:04:12 PM, vardas0antras wrote:

Naive...
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:06:06 PM

The guy was a suicide bomber. Who suicide bombs? Muslims.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:09:06 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:06:06 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

The top suspect is a Chechnyan extremist group, but no one has actually claimed responsibility.

Muh threads
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:10:28 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:09:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:

The top suspect is a Chechnyan extremist group, but no one has actually claimed responsibility.

Chechnyan=Islamic
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:14:19 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:10:28 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:09:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Chechnyan=Islamic

I'm well aware of that. :)

Muh threads
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:17:21 PM

I doubt that Islam has anything to do with this.:

Guarantee Chechnyan muslim extremists are behind it.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:18:02 PM
The top suspect is a Chechnyan extremist group, but no one has actually claimed responsibility.:

Damn I'm good!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:19:33 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:18:02 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
The top suspect is a Chechnyan extremist group, but no one has actually claimed responsibility.:

Damn I'm good!

Handsome too. O_O

Muh threads
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:20:41 PM
He didn't attack China, he didn't attack Japan, he didn't attack Germany, he didn't attack France. He attacked Russia, and why specifically Russia? That's because where he comes from, people have been a little more than mind-wrecked for quite a while, and they have problems with Russians, not other people. Their motivations are political, not religious. Collect yourselves and be ashamed.

On top of that, look up Kamikaze before making idiotic claims about Muslims.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:21:17 PM

I was referring to the doctrines of Koran
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:21:56 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:20:41 PM, Mirza wrote:
He didn't attack China, he didn't attack Japan, he didn't attack Germany, he didn't attack France. He attacked Russia, and why specifically Russia? That's because where he comes from, people have been a little more than mind-wrecked for quite a while, and they have problems with Russians, not other people. Their motivations are political, not religious. Collect yourselves and be ashamed.

This
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:22:33 PM
I'm so sick of these people. They're the reason for most of the violence nowadays. --- Islam.
Besides recommending that you study it for a while, you should also look into psychology and geopolitics, and how they are linked.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:25:51 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:22:33 PM, Mirza wrote:
I'm so sick of these people. They're the reason for most of the violence nowadays. --- Islam.
Besides recommending that you study it for a while, you should also look into psychology and geopolitics, and how they are linked.

They won't follow your advice...Ya I know.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:26:50 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:18:02 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Damn I'm good!

Yeah, that was a real reach.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:27:44 PM

The Kamikaze were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible.

They attacked military targets. How is blowing up people at an airport comparable to this?

Muh threads
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:29:52 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:27:44 PM, tvellalott wrote:

The Kamikaze were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible.

They attacked military targets. How is blowing up people at an airport comparable to this?
It's not about the specific deed, but concept. It was not initiated by Muslims, it was not made historical by Muslims, and on top of that, even Kamikaze is predated by suicide attacks, usually from the Western world.
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:30:00 PM

I have studied islam alot and all I see is how disgusting and barbaric it really is. Doing more studying isn't going to help me. The only people who like islam are muslims and anybody who is too afraid to be politically incorrect.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:31:16 PM
And, do you know what? Those idiotic attacks by Japan were costly. Not regarding money, but human lives. Their chain-reaction was the death of tonnes of people. Yes, that's comparable to something as shameful and saddening as an airport attack.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:32:35 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:30:00 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

I have studied islam alot and all I see is how disgusting and barbaric it really is. Doing more studying isn't going to help me. The only people who like islam are muslims and anybody who is too afraid to be politically incorrect.

What about me ? I loathe m93 but I still like Islam.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:32:49 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:30:00 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

You haven't studied it. You have skimmed a few lying articles written against Islam and you call that "study." You haven't studied Islam, and nobody that I've encountered here has done so.

Actually, a study on Islam is not needed in order to know what the motivations behind suicide bombings are.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:33:50 PM

I don't care what their motivation is. These people are doing despicable things in the name of "Allah", and here you are defending it, or at least pawning the responsibility off of Islam. I beg to differ. The people of Islam owe it to themselves and the rest of the world to take a stand against the evil doers who use the Qu'ran as a shield for their politically motivated attacks. I'm tired of this bull$hit, and it the sympathizers, MIRZA, that are just as responsible, because they let it continue, instead of putting the true religion of Islam first. From where I'm sitting, you could care less about those 31 people who lost their lives, and I want an exlpanation.
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:34:21 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:32:49 PM, Mirza wrote:

You haven't studied it. You have skimmed a few lying articles written against Islam and you call that "study." You haven't studied Islam, and nobody that I've encountered here has done so.

Actually, a study on Islam is not needed in order to know what the motivations behind suicide bombings are.

I have. I have read both the Quran and many of the Hadith. I know what those things say, I'm not stupid.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:37:02 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:34:21 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

I have. I have read both the Quran and many of the Hadith. I know what those things say, I'm not stupid.

Frankly, I think you're lying.
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:39:22 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:37:02 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:34:21 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

Frankly, I think you're lying.

I'm not. You don't know me so stfu. I know what I'm talking about. It would be pretty stupid to lie about something like that.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:39:58 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:29:52 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:27:44 PM, tvellalott wrote:

It's not about the specific deed, but concept. It was not initiated by Muslims, it was not made historical by Muslims, and on top of that, even Kamikaze is predated by suicide attacks, usually from the Western world.

Ah, more Islamalogic from Mirza as I have come to expect.
First of all, this attack was almost certainly planned and carried out by Muslims, like most suicide attacks of the past 8 years; you can cover your eyes and ears and sing "LALALALA" all you want.

The fact that some other, non-Muslim people have blown themselves up in history is completely irrelevant and you know this.

So, as I've asked you before, why not use that brain to be outspoken against these extremists who give your religion a bad name?

Coming in here to remind us (like we need reminding) that not all Muslims are terrorists and that Muslims didn't invent suicide attacks and so on, is a complete waste of everyones times.

People responding to such attacks with disdain towards Islam isn't because of ignorance; it's because Islam is directly responsible.

Muh threads