Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Egyptian Pro-Government Protesters

M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 3:08:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The counter-revolution is hilarious.

Does Mubarak think we can't tell what he's up to?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 8:00:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 3:08:54 PM, M.Torres wrote:
The counter-revolution is hilarious.

Does Mubarak think we can't tell what he's up to?

I doubt he really cares how we see it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 8:40:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why do we need 18 different threads on the same subject?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 9:08:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

Seems like street thugs were assembled by Mubarak and now it's a battlefield.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 9:12:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Many were policeman found carrying police ID"

"hunting down journalists"

"Attacking unarmed protestors"

"sealing off the square"

Mubarak is such a faggot
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 9:20:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 9:08:38 PM, askbob wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

Seems like street thugs were assembled by Mubarak and now it's a battlefield.

I might catch some flak for being skeptical, but they presented no evidence at all for the claims that these people were sent by Mubarak, and the only reports that they have is from the anti-mubarak protestors, not exactly the most unbiased source.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 9:21:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 8:40:25 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why do we need 18 different threads on the same subject?

I don't know about the others, but mine is specifically about what may happen on friday, as opposed to what has already happened.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 9:54:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 9:12:50 PM, askbob wrote:
"Many were policeman found carrying police ID"

"hunting down journalists"

"Attacking unarmed protestors"

"sealing off the square"

Mubarak is such a faggot

Also, the fact that the military are just letting pro-government protesters seriously hurt the anti-government protesters. Before this morning, everything was going pretty okay. And now, it's chaos.

CNN was talking about how Mubarak was saying "well, it's either me or chaos" so obviously when there was no chaos, he decided he had to make some.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 11:16:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 9:54:44 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 2/2/2011 9:12:50 PM, askbob wrote:
"Many were policeman found carrying police ID"

"hunting down journalists"

"Attacking unarmed protestors"

"sealing off the square"

Mubarak is such a faggot

Also, the fact that the military are just letting pro-government protesters seriously hurt the anti-government protesters. Before this morning, everything was going pretty okay. And now, it's chaos.

CNN was talking about how Mubarak was saying "well, it's either me or chaos" so obviously when there was no chaos, he decided he had to make some.

There was a lot of looting and vigilante justice going on since the second night. It is just getting more publicity now that there are pro-mubarak are out and about.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 2:27:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 6:08:23 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
This is unlike Mubarak.

Mubarak was a corrupt mo'fo but he wasn't a despot.

He has always been known as both.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2011 12:00:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 3:08:54 PM, M.Torres wrote:
The counter-revolution is hilarious.

Does Mubarak think we can't tell what he's up to?

Ha ha, ho ho, Mubarak is finally going to have to go!
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2011 12:04:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/10/2011 12:00:37 AM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/2/2011 3:08:54 PM, M.Torres wrote:
The counter-revolution is hilarious.

Does Mubarak think we can't tell what he's up to?

Ha ha, ho ho, Mubarak is finally going to have to go!

Apparently he wants to stay in power until september or whenever the next election is(I think it's september). I can just see where that would end up. He could easily rig that election in his favour.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 1:44:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
he's leaving
oh wait
no he's not
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:27:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/6/2011 2:27:24 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/4/2011 6:08:23 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
This is unlike Mubarak.

Mubarak was a corrupt mo'fo but he wasn't a despot.

He has always been known as both.
O RLY?
To who and when?

Back in my time in Egypt people loved him, a lot, he was a change from Sadat and the Muslims vs Communist clashes. His economic reforms were successful and was successfully elected for 4 terms with the 5th rigged in his favour. Issues now are coming on his extremely minor defence of non Muslims(he s somewhat secular) and the recent tomato inflation[price of arable products went up a lot 3 or 4 months ago.

The alternive in both fair democratic elections and a coup the Islamic Brotherhood will take power - misogynists and anti Semites[anti Israel to the point of extermination] - the chances of them not coming to power is like the Lib Dems winning the 2010 general election.

Hello Iran 2.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:31:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2011 1:44:23 AM, askbob wrote:
he's leaving
oh wait
no he's not
This isn't Nazi Germany. If he resigns and desolves government you'll have anarachy -> muslism rule -> usual Islamic bull.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 7:11:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2011 6:31:23 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 2/11/2011 1:44:23 AM, askbob wrote:
he's leaving
oh wait
no he's not
This isn't Nazi Germany. If he resigns and desolves government you'll have anarachy -> muslism rule -> usual Islamic bull.

My fear from the beginning.