Total Posts:373|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Girls don't want...

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing. When we showed no interest, he would shamelessly move on to the next girl right next to her (obviously trying to get some). Every girl was put off, every girl kept complaining incessantly about it and only my gf who is a lesbian had the balls to yell at him to his face. It's one thing for a girl to not be interested but it's another for her to be straight up disrespected to the point where she feels ridiculously uncomfortable and like she has to hide from you. I feel like most guys don't realize how obnoxious and CREEPY they come off.

One of my favorite people is my good friend Eric who I'll admit is a bit of a dog. Last time we hung out he was ALL over this girl, and at the end of the night her friend c0ck blocked him and she left. After that he kept whining SO much about how he wasn't getting laid that night. I was like dude - do you think whining and complaining like a little b!tch about how you were so close to getting laid but didn't and now you're absolutely miserable is going to make ANY girl in this room want to fvck you now?! No! There is nothing more unappealing than a desperate man who is so horny that he's just going from one woman to the next ready and willing to put his d!ck in almost anything. It's a huge turn-off. So a bit of advice - don't be that guy that all the girls are secretly talking about and hiding from. Don't make it SO obvious that you're trying to get laid. Only really hot guys act douchey and get play... and I doubt anyone on this site is attractive enough to get away with that (myself included :P ).
President of DDO
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:00:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing. When we showed no interest, he would shamelessly move on to the next girl right next to her (obviously trying to get some). Every girl was put off, every girl kept complaining incessantly about it and only my gf who is a lesbian had the balls to yell at him to his face. It's one thing for a girl to not be interested but it's another for her to be straight up disrespected to the point where she feels ridiculously uncomfortable and like she has to hide from you. I feel like most guys don't realize how obnoxious and CREEPY they come off.

One of my favorite people is my good friend Eric who I'll admit is a bit of a dog. Last time we hung out he was ALL over this girl, and at the end of the night her friend c0ck blocked him and she left. After that he kept whining SO much about how he wasn't getting laid that night. I was like dude - do you think whining and complaining like a little b!tch about how you were so close to getting laid but didn't and now you're absolutely miserable is going to make ANY girl in this room want to fvck you now?! No! There is nothing more unappealing than a desperate man who is so horny that he's just going from one woman to the next ready and willing to put his d!ck in almost anything. It's a huge turn-off. So a bit of advice - don't be that guy that all the girls are secretly talking about and hiding from. Don't make it SO obvious that you're trying to get laid. Only really hot guys act douchey and get play... and I doubt anyone on this site is attractive enough to get away with that (myself included :P ).

Another description that I've learned is something you don't want attached to you is aggressive. Aggressive in the sense that you talk to them too much after you've grown beyond friendship.

And by talk to them too much, I mean like two phone calls that don't get picked up a day.

In case you didn't get the sarcasm; what's up with that. Why are soooo many girls who really want to be with you so put off by talking? IT'S MUTHERFVCKING TALKING
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:04:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing. When we showed no interest, he would shamelessly move on to the next girl right next to her (obviously trying to get some). Every girl was put off, every girl kept complaining incessantly about it and only my gf who is a lesbian had the balls to yell at him to his face. It's one thing for a girl to not be interested but it's another for her to be straight up disrespected to the point where she feels ridiculously uncomfortable and like she has to hide from you. I feel like most guys don't realize how obnoxious and CREEPY they come off.

One of my favorite people is my good friend Eric who I'll admit is a bit of a dog. Last time we hung out he was ALL over this girl, and at the end of the night her friend c0ck blocked him and she left. After that he kept whining SO much about how he wasn't getting laid that night. I was like dude - do you think whining and complaining like a little b!tch about how you were so close to getting laid but didn't and now you're absolutely miserable is going to make ANY girl in this room want to fvck you now?! No! There is nothing more unappealing than a desperate man who is so horny that he's just going from one woman to the next ready and willing to put his d!ck in almost anything. It's a huge turn-off. So a bit of advice - don't be that guy that all the girls are secretly talking about and hiding from. Don't make it SO obvious that you're trying to get laid. Only really hot guys act douchey and get play... and I doubt anyone on this site is attractive enough to get away with that (myself included :P ).

you can also be as douchey as you want when you're the obvious alpha male :) women are suckers for the alpha male lol.. maybe you're right and it's got nothin' to do with my beauty :P joke! kinda..
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:05:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing.

What the hell? What the hell are these parties? Where are they? How do I get an invite! Sheesh!

But yea I know what you mean, I mean I probably did not come across as a desperate horn dog very often in the past, but I have learn't rather late in life that women respond better to being spoken to as if they are real human beings. If you treat them as guys you are more likely to get somewhere.

I do have a friend who since school has turned himself from a meek little virgin into an aggressive alpha male. Because of a few drunken one night stands he has convinced himself he is a player. He uses humour to break the ice and then spends as long as possible loudly talking about himself in the girls face. The net result is that every woman who he has met outside of a nightclub believes he has special needs. He does not realise he has become a figure of fun. There is no way of telling him this so I just have to leave him to it. It's just bizarre to see someone better looking than me with ten times my confidence doomed to always be alone, and yet I a fat hairy geek, could probably get a new girlfriend in a matter of days.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:08:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:05:41 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing.

What the hell? What the hell are these parties? Where are they? How do I get an invite! Sheesh!

I a fat hairy geek, could probably get a new girlfriend in a matter of days.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:09:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:08:04 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:05:41 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing.

What the hell? What the hell are these parties? Where are they? How do I get an invite! Sheesh!

I a fat hairy geek, could probably get a new girlfriend in a matter of days.

Did you have a point?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:13:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:00:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
In case you didn't get the sarcasm; what's up with that. Why are soooo many girls who really want to be with you so put off by talking? IT'S MUTHERFVCKING TALKING

It's intimidating. The best part about budding romance is the beginning -- the newness. By talking constantly or moving so fast, you're making the best part pass by. The guy who spends all his time thinking about a girl he just met and really likes is not creepy. The guy who calls her 5x a day because of that IS. New romances are supposed to make you feel anxious, overly excited and get butterflies. But if you obsess over it then it's off-putting. It just rushes and ruins the whole experience. The mystery is gone; what was fun becomes annoying. Less is more. When it becomes a full-on relationship, interaction will obviously be drastically increased... just not right away.
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:14:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's one thing for a girl to not be interested but it's another for her to be straight up disrespected to the point where she feels ridiculously uncomfortable and like she has to hide from you. I feel like most guys don't realize how obnoxious and CREEPY they come off.:

Some are completely oblivious, and some are just dangerous people who don't care. Anyone that sexually aggressive has a propensity for rape, bottom line.

So a bit of advice - don't be that guy that all the girls are secretly talking about and hiding from.:

Oh, I'm not. I like being pursued more than to pursue. For one thing, it's a whole sexier to women, and it's a whole lot sexier to me. It also just so happens to put me in the dominant position and it doesn't open me up to rejection.

Love is like war. It's all about strategy. ;)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:14:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Intimidating even though they came up to me and kissed me after I had yet to show interest?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:15:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:13:55 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:00:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
In case you didn't get the sarcasm; what's up with that. Why are soooo many girls who really want to be with you so put off by talking? IT'S MUTHERFVCKING TALKING

It's intimidating. The best part about budding romance is the beginning -- the newness. By talking constantly or moving so fast, you're making the best part pass by. The guy who spends all his time thinking about a girl he just met and really likes is not creepy. The guy who calls her 5x a day because of that IS. New romances are supposed to make you feel anxious, overly excited and get butterflies. But if you obsess over it then it's off-putting. It just rushes and ruins the whole experience. The mystery is gone; what was fun becomes annoying. Less is more. When it becomes a full-on relationship, interaction will obviously be drastically increased... just not right away.


I wish I had read that sooo long ago.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:15:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:14:38 PM, m93samman wrote:
Intimidating even though they came up to me and kissed me after I had yet to show interest?

It was probably just a dare.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:18:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:15:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:14:38 PM, m93samman wrote:
Intimidating even though they came up to me and kissed me after I had yet to show interest?

It was probably just a dare.

Yes, I was told she had liked me 5 months ago. She just acted on it.

Oh, and her making out with me the rest of the night was also a dare
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:22:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:05:41 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
What the hell? What the hell are these parties? Where are they? How do I get an invite! Sheesh!

I know! Isn't it a brilliant idea! It's amazing how girls will show up to a party in lingerie on command lol wow. As far as getting an invite, I'm not exactly sure how I did but I think being a girl and agreeing to show up in lingerie definitely helped me lol.

but I have learn't rather late in life that women respond better to being spoken to as if they are real human beings. If you treat them as guys you are more likely to get somewhere.

I'm not gonna lie - there's a game involved. The mating game is totally real for both guys and girls. I've played it (and won) innumerable times. The guy who gets the girl isn't necessarily the nicest or most respectful, nor is he necessarily the most douchey contrary to popular belief. He just has to know what to do and what not to do... and making it obvious that you're trying really hard to get laid is like the worst thing you could possibly do, and yet the mistake that I see by far most often.

I do have a friend who since school has turned himself from a meek little virgin into an aggressive alpha male. Because of a few drunken one night stands he has convinced himself he is a player.

I know guys like that! I see it happen all the time! Depending on my friendship level with them I usually don't mind keeping them in check lol.

It's just bizarre to see someone better looking than me with ten times my confidence doomed to always be alone, and yet I a fat hairy geek, could probably get a new girlfriend in a matter of days.

I know exactly what you mean. One of my best friends is a gorgeous gay man. Despite my many success with girls in the past, he has NEVER had a bf (and he's 25) and when I was single and we'd both go out, I'd always be the one to get with somebody. This was baffling to me because he is WAY better looking than me! I would put him as a 9. Similarly I have girl friends (gay and straight) who I think are a lot better looking than me and they can never seem to get anyone either. I realized that you either know how to work it or you don't. Some people are just really clueless. I'm confident an unattractive person could get with someone a lot faster than an attractive social retard.
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:22:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:18:54 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:15:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:14:38 PM, m93samman wrote:
Intimidating even though they came up to me and kissed me after I had yet to show interest?

It was probably just a dare.

Yes, I was told she had liked me 5 months ago. She just acted on it.

Oh, and her making out with me the rest of the night was also a dare

Yep, she won the 'how low will you go challenge', her friends were delighted, disgusted, and glad to hand over their money.

You seem to like sigging me, any specific topics you would like me to talk about?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Caramel
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.
no comment
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:26:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:22:27 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:18:54 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:15:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:14:38 PM, m93samman wrote:
Intimidating even though they came up to me and kissed me after I had yet to show interest?

It was probably just a dare.

Yes, I was told she had liked me 5 months ago. She just acted on it.

Oh, and her making out with me the rest of the night was also a dare

Yep, she won the 'how low will you go challenge', her friends were delighted, disgusted, and glad to hand over their money.

Yep, someone who got into the UT school of business is totally that much of a slut. Especially because her average grade according to her high-school transcript was a 99%/100%

You seem to like sigging me, any specific topics you would like me to talk about?

Nope, I just think the things you say are humorous
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:29:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:22:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:05:41 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
What the hell? What the hell are these parties? Where are they? How do I get an invite! Sheesh!

I know! Isn't it a brilliant idea! It's amazing how girls will show up to a party in lingerie on command lol wow. As far as getting an invite, I'm not exactly sure how I did but I think being a girl and agreeing to show up in lingerie definitely helped me lol.

Well it would certainly help me.
I am sure we have lingerie parties in Britain, but due to our puritannical ways they are surely only for the ladies.


but I have learn't rather late in life that women respond better to being spoken to as if they are real human beings. If you treat them as guys you are more likely to get somewhere.

I'm not gonna lie - there's a game involved. The mating game is totally real for both guys and girls. I've played it (and won) innumerable times. The guy who gets the girl isn't necessarily the nicest or most respectful, nor is he necessarily the most douchey contrary to popular belief. He just has to know what to do and what not to do... and making it obvious that you're trying really hard to get laid is like the worst thing you could possibly do, and yet the mistake that I see by far most often.

(The real human beings thing was tongue in cheek by the way).


I do have a friend who since school has turned himself from a meek little virgin into an aggressive alpha male. Because of a few drunken one night stands he has convinced himself he is a player.

I know guys like that! I see it happen all the time! Depending on my friendship level with them I usually don't mind keeping them in check lol.

It would be horrific if you two met. But also awesome. He would probably be left face down in a pool of his own urine and blood.


It's just bizarre to see someone better looking than me with ten times my confidence doomed to always be alone, and yet I a fat hairy geek, could probably get a new girlfriend in a matter of days.

I know exactly what you mean. One of my best friends is a gorgeous gay man. Despite my many success with girls in the past, he has NEVER had a bf (and he's 25) and when I was single and we'd both go out, I'd always be the one to get with somebody. This was baffling to me because he is WAY better looking than me! I would put him as a 9. Similarly I have girl friends (gay and straight) who I think are a lot better looking than me and they can never seem to get anyone either. I realized that you either know how to work it or you don't. Some people are just really clueless. I'm confident an unattractive person could get with someone a lot faster than an attractive social retard.

I know it's strange... and I am not even being arrogant with the previous comment!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:31:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:26:47 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:22:27 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:18:54 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:15:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:14:38 PM, m93samman wrote:
Intimidating even though they came up to me and kissed me after I had yet to show interest?

It was probably just a dare.

Yes, I was told she had liked me 5 months ago. She just acted on it.

Oh, and her making out with me the rest of the night was also a dare

Yep, she won the 'how low will you go challenge', her friends were delighted, disgusted, and glad to hand over their money.

Yep, someone who got into the UT school of business is totally that much of a slut. Especially because her average grade according to her high-school transcript was a 99%/100%

I did not say she was a slut, she just wanted to create a memory that would amuse her friends for years to come. It's not my fault you are a joke.

You seem to like sigging me, any specific topics you would like me to talk about?

Nope, I just think the things you say are humorous

Excellent, I will do my best in future.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:36:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 11:52:38 AM, theLwerd wrote:
a guy who is desperate!

Last night I went to a lingerie party (yes - it was amazing as it sounds) and of course there was at least 1 guy who was such a skeevy tool. He kept groping and putting his hands all over every girl dancing. When we showed no interest, he would shamelessly move on to the next girl right next to her (obviously trying to get some). Every girl was put off, every girl kept complaining incessantly about it and only my gf who is a lesbian had the balls to yell at him to his face. It's one thing for a girl to not be interested but it's another for her to be straight up disrespected to the point where she feels ridiculously uncomfortable and like she has to hide from you. I feel like most guys don't realize how obnoxious and CREEPY they come off.

One of my favorite people is my good friend Eric who I'll admit is a bit of a dog. Last time we hung out he was ALL over this girl, and at the end of the night her friend c0ck blocked him and she left. After that he kept whining SO much about how he wasn't getting laid that night. I was like dude - do you think whining and complaining like a little b!tch about how you were so close to getting laid but didn't and now you're absolutely miserable is going to make ANY girl in this room want to fvck you now?! No! There is nothing more unappealing than a desperate man who is so horny that he's just going from one woman to the next ready and willing to put his d!ck in almost anything. It's a huge turn-off. So a bit of advice - don't be that guy that all the girls are secretly talking about and hiding from. Don't make it SO obvious that you're trying to get laid. Only really hot guys act douchey and get play... and I doubt anyone on this site is attractive enough to get away with that (myself included :P ).

Chica, that's old news
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:39:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM, Caramel wrote:
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.

Right... she was asking for it!

Go fvck yourself. Guys were in their underwear too, and none of them were groped. No guy has ANY, I said ANY fvcking right to ever, EVER put their hands on a woman in a sexual way without her permission. Ever. I don't care what she was wearing or not wearing. So shut the fvck up. That is BULLSH!T. It's bullsh!t.
President of DDO
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:41:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:39:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM, Caramel wrote:
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.

Right... she was asking for it!

Go fvck yourself. Guys were in their underwear too, and none of them were groped. No guy has ANY, I said ANY fvcking right to ever, EVER put their hands on a woman in a sexual way without her permission. Ever. I don't care what she was wearing or not wearing. So shut the fvck up. That is BULLSH!T. It's bullsh!t.
You have no right - no right - to reply to Caramel in such a way just because he provokes you. Be silent.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:42:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM, Caramel wrote:
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.:

That sounds an awful lot like the mentality that women encourage rape by the way they dress.

This is a case of a society where men get to whore around like it's cool -- he's deemed a Player. If a woman expresses her sexuality, she's a whore. And if she's demure and reserved, she's a prude. It's a case where a woman just can't win -- damned if they do, damned if they don't. Of course, you or I didn't create the double standard, but we can help to stop it.

Secondly, just because a woman is comfortable with her sexuality, or even if she is sexually promiscuous, she has every conceivable right to choose who she is promiscuous with. She doesn't have to relent to anyone or jump on the cock of the first guy that humps her leg. That's absurd!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:42:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:39:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM, Caramel wrote:
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.

Right... she was asking for it!

Go fvck yourself. Guys were in their underwear too, and none of them were groped. No guy has ANY, I said ANY fvcking right to ever, EVER put their hands on a woman in a sexual way without her permission. Ever. I don't care what she was wearing or not wearing. So shut the fvck up. That is BULLSH!T. It's bullsh!t.

XD Remind me to troll you someday. Also, there's a difference between a guy and a woman.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:43:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:36:19 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
Chica, that's old news

Yeah, but when people make threads about the democrats spending too much - that's not old news. Cuz ya know, democrat spending hasn't gone on for centuries.

This was just a bit of advice to some of our younger members. You'd be surprised how many guys don't know this apparently.
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:43:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:39:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM, Caramel wrote:
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.

Right... she was asking for it!

Go fvck yourself. Guys were in their underwear too, and none of them were groped. No guy has ANY, I said ANY fvcking right to ever, EVER put their hands on a woman in a sexual way without her permission. Ever. I don't care what she was wearing or not wearing. So shut the fvck up. That is BULLSH!T. It's bullsh!t.

Though you are right, what guy hasn't at some point pushed the envelope? It might seem in such a situation that permission is almost implied? Obviously when it becomes clear that is not the case the guy should back off. People are only human.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:44:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:41:19 PM, Mirza wrote:
Be silent.

LOL I have no reason to take orders from you. If you don't like it, mind your business or deal with it. You can't and won't silent me, so don't waste your time.
President of DDO
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:44:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:14:31 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
It's one thing for a girl to not be interested but it's another for her to be straight up disrespected to the point where she feels ridiculously uncomfortable and like she has to hide from you. I feel like most guys don't realize how obnoxious and CREEPY they come off.:

Some are completely oblivious, and some are just dangerous people who don't care. Anyone that sexually aggressive has a propensity for rape, bottom line.

So a bit of advice - don't be that guy that all the girls are secretly talking about and hiding from.:

Oh, I'm not. I like being pursued more than to pursue. For one thing, it's a whole sexier to women, and it's a whole lot sexier to me. It also just so happens to put me in the dominant position and it doesn't open me up to rejection.

Love is like war. It's all about strategy. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org... it seriously picks up chicks!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:44:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 12:39:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/13/2011 12:26:32 PM, Caramel wrote:
Lwerd any girl who is ******** (insert your local slang here) to go to a party wearing nothing but lingerie has little to complain about IMO. If a girl is concerned about this type of thing and makes a genuine effort to clothe herself and not hang out at drinking parties then she has room to complain.

Right... she was asking for it!

Go fvck yourself. Guys were in their underwear too, and none of them were groped. No guy has ANY, I said ANY fvcking right to ever, EVER put their hands on a woman in a sexual way without her permission. Ever. I don't care what she was wearing or not wearing. So shut the fvck up. That is BULLSH!T. It's bullsh!t.

i must admit i'm quilty of grabbing the occasional arse :) all in good fun though...and they like it a lot of the time..lol..and when they don't it works as a great way for me to get chattin' to them..and kinda turns me on a bit more lol..
signature