Do Women find arrogant Men sexy ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 4:29:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Not arrogant ones. But sometimes Men are smart. And sometimes we know
how to play the game. Women love confidence, especially in a Man.
But there are days when a Man becomes arrogant, or cocky. And Women
have a tendency to get caught up between the two.
If it benefits them, then why not. As long as they are happy, it is ok.
But what is he get arrogant ?
You stay because you are addicted to the drama and the pain.
It is like a chocolate cake. You keep on eating it, (it is sweet) but you know that it is not
good for you. What do you think ?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 4:37:26 PM
Women like confident, possibly even arrogant, but NOT conceited.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 5:42:26 PM
Women like confident men, not arrogant pricks. No one does, unless they're self-loathing and have serious self-esteem issues.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 5:49:43 PM
At 2/16/2011 4:37:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Women like confident, possibly even arrogant, but NOT conceited.

Depends on the woman.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 6:12:05 PM
If they have a reason to be arrogant, than yes. Lol. Many men that are called "arrogant" are simply confident -- and I admire that. And those who are correctly called arrogant are fine as well, but they can easily be confused with having a holier-than-thou attitude which isn't as attractive. Personally, I am attracted arrogant and confident men who usually come across as holier-than-thou. <shrugs> Probably because I come across arrogant too. :)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 6:21:35 PM
Arrogance is thinking you're the sh!t, and that you're always right and/or can have anything you want because you're the sh!t. Girls definitely do NOT find that sexy. Confidence on the other hand is not trying too hard because you have nothing to prove; you're completely comfortable with who you are and don't need anything from anyone else (sex, a date, etc.). If there's something you don't like about yourself, fix it so confidence comes easily. Just don't cross the arrogant line by thinking that you are entitled to sh!t. And don't be a prick :)
President of DDO
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 5:08:04 AM
At 2/16/2011 8:53:30 PM, davidhancock wrote:
ok i hate to say it but guys have no ground in this debate

A contraversial idea there. Guys don't get to dictate what women find attractive?!
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 11:02:32 AM
At 2/17/2011 6:13:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Women like men who are rich, arrogant or not.

They also like chocolate.

That's all you need to know.

You forgot to tell them not to do drugs!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 11:43:09 AM
Well, not exactly a woman, but i like guys, no secret there, and i really hate arrogance above pretty much everything else. Confidence is completely different than arrogance. A quiet shy guy can still be confident, and i find quiet shy guys way more attractive, and typically smarter, than the arrogant ones who seem to need to over compensate and prove themselves to themselves as being the dominant one.

One of the least attractive men in Hollywood in my opinion is Matthew Mcconaughey only because he is so in love with himself and arrogant.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 12:11:57 PM
What's the best and worst thing about yourself:

The worst thing about me is that I'm awesome, probably too awesome. The best thing about me is my humility ;)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 12:15:27 PM
At 2/17/2011 12:11:57 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
What's the best and worst thing about yourself:

The worst thing about me is that I'm awesome, probably too awesome. The best thing about me is my humility ;)

Hehe :)
President of DDO
Kimboslice926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 12:47:58 PM
I'm the type to look on the inside and if some guy is arrogant to me he just loses a heck of a lot of attractive points... but there are those time when I run into the jerks...but never a jerk to me though
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 12:57:21 PM
I think there is a dominance factor for most people. The arrogant guy gets the one who is enamored by that, and tends to be more submissive, and the submissive kind of guy ends up with a bitc*. Not always of course, but dominance is an unconscious factor, because we are generally more comfortable being dominated or being the dominant role.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 1:35:38 PM
No, I hate arrogance. I want someone down to earth, humble, and who is able to be talked to and corrected on issues. Not someone who thinks their just the sh!t, not someone who thinks they can do whatever they want to.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 1:45:08 PM
Also reading through I guess I'm weird cause I don't like confidence either. I like insecure people and I like making them feel safe, and I like making them feel comfortable, but not walking in with it like that. Idk I guess I like therapeutic relationships where it grows because we help each other, I know thats one of the things I like most about my relationship.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:07:33 PM
At 2/17/2011 1:45:08 PM, lovelife wrote:
Also reading through I guess I'm weird cause I don't like confidence either. I like insecure people and I like making them feel safe, and I like making them feel comfortable, but not walking in with it like that. Idk I guess I like therapeutic relationships where it grows because we help each other, I know thats one of the things I like most about my relationship.

That's not love by my definition.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:24:37 PM
I'm surprised so many people differentiate between arrogance and confidence.

Also: http://hdwarriors.com...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...