Do you ever get bored ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 11:15:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am just curious. Do you ever get bored with your life or the way things
are ? I dont. I just find life in general to be fascinating. Politics, religion, sports,
music, art, drama, etc. I cant explain it. It is just interesting to me.
What about you ?
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 11:29:29 AM
Im constantly bored, the world has stoped being interesting for me. Every now and then something interesting happens but mostly the world is just whatever to me.
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
jmar8542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:43:47 PM
I sometimes get bored, but a lot less than usual. I've recently just begun to appreciate everything; the things I've been given, the life I have now, everything is more vivid. I attribute it to religion, which changed my previous view that it had no positive side. Now I find everything fascinating, I more greatly value life; I stop to smell the roses, I take time to be thankful for small things, when I drink a glass of water I savor every sip...

For those who are probably thinking it, feel free to make a Saw joke. lol
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
Kimboslice926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:38:46 PM
I get bored when everything is being taken away..but who wouldn't..right? so I usually start making random things to do and then I'm not bored so much anymore but then I lose interest and get bored again...but being bored has it's advantages..I found this site when I had nothing to do in class lol
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:09:23 PM
When things get boring, that is when you have to start paying more attention to detail.

The older I get, the more texture there is in my life.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:09:50 PM
And actually, even then, productivity is the cure for boredom.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:12:54 PM
At 2/23/2011 11:15:07 AM, interrogator wrote:
I am just curious. Do you ever get bored with your life or the way things
are ? I dont. I just find life in general to be fascinating. Politics, religion, sports,
music, art, drama, etc. I cant explain it. It is just interesting to me.
What about you ?

i'd be bored as fvck with your life :) what about the women, fighting and drugs?
signature