Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Girls just want...

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2011 9:13:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Safia.Abdalla
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 11:06:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
The list is pretty long.
(This is not me. I guess this is for your "stereotypical girl")
1. A nice man
2. Six-packs
3. Cars
4. Shoes that cost $10,000 a toe
5. Rose
6. Jewelry with a trillion gems
7. Good sex
8. Her boyfriend's wallet
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 12:54:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/3/2011 11:06:09 AM, Safia.Abdalla wrote:
The list is pretty long.
(This is not me. I guess this is for your "stereotypical girl")
1. A nice man
2. Six-packs
3. Cars
4. Shoes that cost $10,000 a toe
5. Rose
6. Jewelry with a trillion gems
7. Good sex
8. Her boyfriend's wallet

sex is pretty far down on that list, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 12:57:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/3/2011 12:54:18 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/3/2011 11:06:09 AM, Safia.Abdalla wrote:
The list is pretty long.
(This is not me. I guess this is for your "stereotypical girl")
1. A nice man
2. Six-packs
3. Cars
4. Shoes that cost $10,000 a toe
5. Rose
6. Jewelry with a trillion gems
7. Good sex
8. Her boyfriend's wallet

sex is pretty far down on that list, lol.

Always the case! Girls want a nice man first and hope for sex after, guys want sex first and hope it's with a nice girl.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 1:00:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/3/2011 12:57:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Always the case! Girls want a nice man first and hope for sex after, guys want sex first and hope it's with a nice girl.

The latter only really matters if you're sober, which most men aren't at any given time.