Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No AIDS! (lesson learned)

rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I got a blood test(since after the satanist post I realized how dangerous it was and that I should have thought through that more) and it came back negative for any blood diseases so far. Yay! They said come back in a couple months unless it just hasn't shown up yet but I am hoping for the best and will definitely be more careful next time. XD
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 9:23:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
So I got a blood test(since after the satanist post I realized how dangerous it was and that I should have thought through that more) and it came back negative for any blood diseases so far. Yay! They said come back in a couple months unless it just hasn't shown up yet but I am hoping for the best and will definitely be more careful next time. XD

Describe your planned safer pseudo-Satanic sex practices. You might have missed something.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 9:25:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
I don't have AIDS because I never actually had a bloody sex orgy on top of a Satanic alter. My parents didn't hug me enough, so now I'm an attention whore.

Cool story, sis.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 9:23:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
So I got a blood test(since after the satanist post I realized how dangerous it was and that I should have thought through that more) and it came back negative for any blood diseases so far. Yay! They said come back in a couple months unless it just hasn't shown up yet but I am hoping for the best and will definitely be more careful next time. XD

Describe your planned safer pseudo-Satanic sex practices. You might have missed something.

I don't actually do that on a regular basis so I don't think that's an issue.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:10:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 9:25:35 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
I don't have AIDS because I never actually had a bloody sex orgy on top of a Satanic alter. My parents didn't hug me enough, so now I'm an attention whore.

Cool story, sis.

Oh noes! I'm so hurt by a guy on the internet who knows nothing about me or why I wrote the post and is a pretentious jerk because he thinks he knows how to figure me out with his little knowledge of psychology!

Sorry bro, next time I go looking for attention on an internet site which makes that attention completely meaningless, I'll remember to ask you for forgiveness and ask you not to read it or comment on it which only feeds my attention whore tendencies as that is giving me attention.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:13:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:10:52 PM, rogue wrote:
At 3/10/2011 9:25:35 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
I don't have AIDS because I never actually had a bloody sex orgy on top of a Satanic alter. My parents didn't hug me enough, so now I'm an attention whore.

Cool story, sis.

Oh noes! I'm so hurt by a guy on the internet who knows nothing about me or why I wrote the post and is a pretentious jerk because he thinks he knows how to figure me out with his little knowledge of psychology!

Sorry bro, next time I go looking for attention on an internet site which makes that attention completely meaningless, I'll remember to ask you for forgiveness and ask you not to read it or comment on it which only feeds my attention whore tendencies as that is giving me attention.

wee bit butthurt?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:19:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
So I got a blood test(since after the satanist post I realized how dangerous it was and that I should have thought through that more) and it came back negative for any blood diseases so far. Yay! They said come back in a couple months unless it just hasn't shown up yet but I am hoping for the best and will definitely be more careful next time. XD

http://i51.tinypic.com...

Don't be so obvious next time.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:31:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:10:52 PM, rogue wrote:
At 3/10/2011 9:25:35 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
I don't have AIDS because I never actually had a bloody sex orgy on top of a Satanic alter. My parents didn't hug me enough, so now I'm an attention whore.

Cool story, sis.

Oh noes! I'm so hurt by a guy on the internet who knows nothing about me or why I wrote the post and is a pretentious jerk because he thinks he knows how to figure me out with his little knowledge of psychology!

Sorry bro, next time I go looking for attention on an internet site which makes that attention completely meaningless, I'll remember to ask you for forgiveness and ask you not to read it or comment on it which only feeds my attention whore tendencies as that is giving me attention.

Chill out. I know exactly why you made this thread, and we both know you weren't really offended by my intentionally inaccurate psychological profile of you. You can stop with the act. It was never really funny to begin with, and at this point it just makes you look dumb. I don't know why you even agreed to do it in the first place...
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:37:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:35:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:33:51 PM, nonentity wrote:
I don't get it. Was she trolling or was that a true story?

She was trolling.

What makes you say that? It's perfectly believable, trust me...
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:38:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 9:23:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
So I got a blood test(since after the satanist post I realized how dangerous it was and that I should have thought through that more) and it came back negative for any blood diseases so far. Yay! They said come back in a couple months unless it just hasn't shown up yet but I am hoping for the best and will definitely be more careful next time. XD

Describe your planned safer pseudo-Satanic sex practices. You might have missed something.

technically any sex outside of marriage is Satanic sex, since lust is a value of Satanism. lol
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:51:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:31:38 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:10:52 PM, rogue wrote:
At 3/10/2011 9:25:35 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/10/2011 8:39:04 PM, rogue wrote:
I don't have AIDS because I never actually had a bloody sex orgy on top of a Satanic alter. My parents didn't hug me enough, so now I'm an attention whore.

Cool story, sis.

Oh noes! I'm so hurt by a guy on the internet who knows nothing about me or why I wrote the post and is a pretentious jerk because he thinks he knows how to figure me out with his little knowledge of psychology!

Sorry bro, next time I go looking for attention on an internet site which makes that attention completely meaningless, I'll remember to ask you for forgiveness and ask you not to read it or comment on it which only feeds my attention whore tendencies as that is giving me attention.

Chill out. I know exactly why you made this thread, and we both know you weren't really offended by my intentionally inaccurate psychological profile of you. You can stop with the act. It was never really funny to begin with, and at this point it just makes you look dumb. I don't know why you even agreed to do it in the first place...

Ok wait now I'm confused. I didn't mean to come off as offended in the first place. Just mildly annoyed at a lot of people on this site that make stupid jokes really pretentiously like they know everything about everyone and are so much better. I really hate pretentious people? Plus, I can understand someone thinking it's fake and I can't prove anything, but why are you so sure of yourself? Personally I made this thread because I like to laugh at my stupidity.
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:52:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:38:56 PM, nonentity wrote:
Ah. I stopped reading the thread after the first couple of pages but it needs to die. It's never cool to drag out a joke...

What reason do you have to believe it's a joke? Why would she lie about something like that? :P
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:52:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:51:26 PM, rogue wrote:
I really hate pretentious people?

I bet you're one of those girls who ends every sentence in an upward inflection like it's a question?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:54:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't get why you guys find her story so far-fetched. Nothing in this world surprises me anymore.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:55:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not really aware of what Satanic cults do. So you drank someone's blood? That's pretty gross.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:57:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:54:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't get why you guys find her story so far-fetched. Nothing in this world surprises me anymore.

After things like lucidendings, I have to believe every story I read on the internet is false before it's verified.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:57:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:55:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm not really aware of what Satanic cults do. So you drank someone's blood? That's pretty gross.

She got boned in it...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:57:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:52:40 PM, jmar8542 wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:38:56 PM, nonentity wrote:
Ah. I stopped reading the thread after the first couple of pages but it needs to die. It's never cool to drag out a joke...

What reason do you have to believe it's a joke? Why would she lie about something like that? :P

I didn't read the whole thread and I don't really know rogue so I figured J.Kenyon had inside information or something lol

Why would she lie? I don't know, attention? I'm highly suspicious of some people on here... I don't think everyone tells the whole truth---or maybe some people greatly exaggerate :)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:02:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:57:38 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:55:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm not really aware of what Satanic cults do. So you drank someone's blood? That's pretty gross.

She got boned in it...

By this guy??? http://www.google.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:03:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 11:02:10 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:57:38 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:55:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm not really aware of what Satanic cults do. So you drank someone's blood? That's pretty gross.

She got boned in it...

By this guy??? http://www.google.com...

Fück, if he threatened me I might just let him have his way with me
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:05:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:55:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm not really aware of what Satanic cults do. So you drank someone's blood? That's pretty gross.

It isn't really, especially if it's between two close people...
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:05:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 11:03:54 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/10/2011 11:02:10 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:57:38 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:55:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm not really aware of what Satanic cults do. So you drank someone's blood? That's pretty gross.

She got boned in it...

By this guy??? http://www.google.com...

Fück, if he threatened me I might just let him have his way with me

You wouldn't do well in prison
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:14:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:54:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't get why you guys find her story so far-fetched. Nothing in this world surprises me anymore.

Coming from a man who believes that shape-shifting reptilians are secretly controlling the government, this doesn't surprise me either.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:20:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 11:14:34 PM, Nags wrote:
At 3/10/2011 10:54:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't get why you guys find her story so far-fetched. Nothing in this world surprises me anymore.

Coming from a man who believes that shape-shifting reptilians are secretly controlling the government, this doesn't surprise me either.

?