Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why am I attracted to bad girls ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:34:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here I am. I have many female friends in my city. But I am single though.
However, that does not stop me from dating. I always had a thing for sassy,
aggressive, hot tempered Women. Some of the ones from my past, were what
you call "bad girls". They were sometimes spiteful, vindictive, snappy, moody,
and very provocative. They were also fighters, too. I never struck a Woman physically before. I am just letting you know what kind of girls, I mean, ladies
I like to date. I get with the nice girls, but I find them to be boring and predictable.
So I ditch them for the bad girls. Why am I so attracted to bad girls ? Is it because of my mild manner and humble ways.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:36:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:34:54 PM, interrogator wrote:
Here I am. I have many female friends in my city. But I am single though.
However, that does not stop me from dating. I always had a thing for sassy,
aggressive, hot tempered Women. Some of the ones from my past, were what
you call "bad girls". They were sometimes spiteful, vindictive, snappy, moody,
and very provocative. They were also fighters, too. I never struck a Woman physically before. I am just letting you know what kind of girls, I mean, ladies
I like to date. I get with the nice girls, but I find them to be boring and predictable.
So I ditch them for the bad girls. Why am I so attracted to bad girls ? Is it because of my mild manner and humble ways.

People usually date crappy people when they hate themselves. Go ask any psychiatrist.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Grey Parrot. I appreciate your humor. But these Women are classy, and
very intelligent my friend. They are just devious and very sneaky. I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted
to me.
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:40:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Grey Parrot. I appreciate your humor. But these Women are classy, and
very intelligent my friend. They are just devious and very sneaky. I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted
to me.

They must find your wit irresistible.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:42:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Grey Parrot. I appreciate your humor. But these Women are classy, and
very intelligent my friend. They are just devious and very sneaky. I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted
to me.

ummm... under my personal definition of "classy," "devious" and "very sneaky" don't fit.

Maybe we should look at comparisons of why some women like to date bad boys? There are those that like the image, and those that just can't seem to turn away from the abuse.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:44:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:42:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Grey Parrot. I appreciate your humor. But these Women are classy, and
very intelligent my friend. They are just devious and very sneaky. I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted
to me.

ummm... under my personal definition of "classy," "devious" and "very sneaky" don't fit.

Maybe we should look at comparisons of why some women like to date bad boys? There are those that like the image, and those that just can't seem to turn away from the abuse.

See? I was right about my assertion!
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:53:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Nonentity. I think it has something to do with the excitement of it all. Some Men
want that adrenaline rush, the same way that some ladies do. So they go for
the bad girls. Usually it is the nicer guys. Because we all know for sure, that
there is no such thing as a nice guy. =)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:56:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
When I talk about bad girls I mean this. They are independent, methodical,
temperamental, emotional, rebellious, disdainful, and charismatic, too.
Oh they do have some beneficial qualities..........But they might do
something that you will never ever forget. Know what I mean.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 5:04:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:56:04 PM, interrogator wrote:
When I talk about bad girls I mean this. They are independent, methodical,
temperamental, emotional, rebellious, disdainful, and charismatic, too.

Oh yes, those things are very bad.
kfc
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 7:05:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:49:21 PM, nonentity wrote:
So many birds in this thread lol.

There's actually a book called "Why Men Love B*tches" but I never read it.

Don't be a bitch. Men may lust for bitches, but they can't love bitches.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:17:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:56:04 PM, interrogator wrote:
When I talk about bad girls I mean this. They are independent, methodical,
temperamental, emotional, rebellious, disdainful, and charismatic, too.
Oh they do have some beneficial qualities..........But they might do
something that you will never ever forget. Know what I mean.

Hmm... Well, that describes me so I'm just going to say... You are attracted to us because we're awesome. ^_^
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:26:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 7:05:20 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/14/2011 4:49:21 PM, nonentity wrote:
So many birds in this thread lol.

There's actually a book called "Why Men Love B*tches" but I never read it.

Don't be a bitch. Men may lust for bitches, but they can't love bitches.

I'm living proof that nice girls finish last :(
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:34:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can say I understand where you are coming from. I dated a girl, my first girlfriend actually, who was a "bad girl."

I think it is a desire to be confronted and a desire to be that girls "hero" or in some cases you live vicariously through them in order to be rebellious yourself.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:51:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 9:26:55 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/14/2011 7:05:20 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/14/2011 4:49:21 PM, nonentity wrote:
So many birds in this thread lol.

There's actually a book called "Why Men Love B*tches" but I never read it.

Don't be a bitch. Men may lust for bitches, but they can't love bitches.

I'm living proof that nice girls finish last :(

No, you've only found bastards. Some people think that people are like a bastard coated candy with a soft nice inside, but people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. You just need to find the guy that has the least amount of bastard in him. It may take time, but if you're hung up on the fact that everyone's a bastard, all you'll find are bastards.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:59:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 9:51:56 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

No, you've only found bastards. Some people think that people are like a bastard coated candy with a soft nice inside, but people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. You just need to find the guy that has the least amount of bastard in him. It may take time, but if you're hung up on the fact that everyone's a bastard, all you'll find are bastards.

Yah... I'm the kind of person who gives people the benefit of the doubt though, so even though I've dated a lot of the wrong guys I'm still confident that there are nice guys out there :) That could either be construed as commendable or really stupid lol

A lot of girls think that way though (that all the good men are taken) but a recently married friend of mine put it in the best way: If I'm a good person and I'm still single, there has to be good single men out there.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:03:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 9:59:51 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/14/2011 9:51:56 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

No, you've only found bastards. Some people think that people are like a bastard coated candy with a soft nice inside, but people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. You just need to find the guy that has the least amount of bastard in him. It may take time, but if you're hung up on the fact that everyone's a bastard, all you'll find are bastards.

Yah... I'm the kind of person who gives people the benefit of the doubt though, so even though I've dated a lot of the wrong guys I'm still confident that there are nice guys out there :) That could either be construed as commendable or really stupid lol

A lot of girls think that way though (that all the good men are taken) but a recently married friend of mine put it in the best way: If I'm a good person and I'm still single, there has to be good single men out there.

All the good single men are looking for other single men...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:10:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:03:54 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

All the good single men are looking for other single men...

Just another example of male selfishness :p
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:13:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:10:55 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:03:54 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

All the good single men are looking for other single men...

Just another example of male selfishness :p

Yeah, we take everything for ourselves. Also, I'm not gay, I would just be awful in a relationship right now
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:33:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:10:55 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:03:54 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

All the good single men are looking for other single men...

Just another example of male selfishness :p

Don't move to Georgia. Unlike the statistic show, women outnumber men 9:1.
kfc
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 11:30:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:33:45 PM, Koopin wrote:

Don't move to Georgia. Unlike the statistic show, women outnumber men 9:1.

What in the heck? I might be going to Atlanta this summer... that's not fun :(
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 6:10:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's a matter of statistics... 99% of women are as you describe.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 10:19:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 6:10:52 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It's a matter of statistics... 99% of women are as you describe.

Ha. This, exactly.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 10:21:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted to me.

I'm betting some of them aren't really attracted to you. Girls like that get off on people liking them. I admit that I used to be immature like that, even getting every guy to like me when I had no interest in them. It was fvcked up. I'd say it's okay to be attracted, but don't get your hopes up. See it for what it is. Bitches ain't sh!t but hoes and tricks. Find yourself a nice girl that still gets your rocks off and wife the sh!t out of her. That's my advice :)
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 10:24:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 10:21:43 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted to me.

I'm betting some of them aren't really attracted to you. Girls like that get off on people liking them. I admit that I used to be immature like that, even getting every guy to like me when I had no interest in them. It was fvcked up. I'd say it's okay to be attracted, but don't get your hopes up. See it for what it is. Bitches ain't sh!t but hoes and tricks. Find yourself a nice girl that still gets your rocks off and wife the sh!t out of her. That's my advice :)

You have to keep in mind that most men in this area are really really stupid. They generally aren't using their gray matter in this decision making.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 10:34:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 10:24:17 AM, innomen wrote:
You have to keep in mind that most men in this area are really really stupid. They generally aren't using their gray matter in this decision making.

Well I think a lot of guys see it for what it is, but don't really care and go for it anyway lol. That's cool if it's a sex thing. The second I started have feelings for that type though, I'd see it for what it is - probably an insecurity in some area or some problem. There's no need to really like a mean person, so I would see that as a warning sign if I started to like a really bitchy woman.

However, at the same time I should put a footnote* here and mention that every woman is bitchy at some points (and yes, hormone fluctuations are REAL, VERY REAL just like how men feel regarding sex and anger with testosterone increases). You have to try to be objective between a hormonal bitch and a genuine bitch.
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:20:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 10:34:16 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/15/2011 10:24:17 AM, innomen wrote:
You have to keep in mind that most men in this area are really really stupid. They generally aren't using their gray matter in this decision making.

Well I think a lot of guys see it for what it is, but don't really care and go for it anyway lol. That's cool if it's a sex thing. The second I started have feelings for that type though, I'd see it for what it is - probably an insecurity in some area or some problem. There's no need to really like a mean person, so I would see that as a warning sign if I started to like a really bitchy woman.

However, at the same time I should put a footnote* here and mention that every woman is bitchy at some points (and yes, hormone fluctuations are REAL, VERY REAL just like how men feel regarding sex and anger with testosterone increases). You have to try to be objective between a hormonal bitch and a genuine bitch.

Everyone has moods, but abusive is abusive. At this point in my life i have enough self respect to not put up with that sh!t, and i think enough of other people to not treat them like that. I can't tell you how many men i know that have made the most stupid decision with choosing a wife. I don't even know how guys put up with it like i have seen. I do think that most guys, or many guys, marry their mothers.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:20:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 10:24:17 AM, innomen wrote:
At 3/15/2011 10:21:43 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/14/2011 4:38:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
I have always been attracted to those type of Women. And they are oddly enough, attracted to me.

I'm betting some of them aren't really attracted to you. Girls like that get off on people liking them. I admit that I used to be immature like that, even getting every guy to like me when I had no interest in them. It was fvcked up. I'd say it's okay to be attracted, but don't get your hopes up. See it for what it is. Bitches ain't sh!t but hoes and tricks. Find yourself a nice girl that still gets your rocks off and wife the sh!t out of her. That's my advice :)

You have to keep in mind that most men in this area are really really stupid. They generally aren't using their gray matter in this decision making.

Also most men are deeply insecure, they are not looking for a woman they might like, but for a woman that may like them.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.