Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

my youngest brother...

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:36:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
...is the greatest legend ever! let's talk about our kin.. he told me that joke about there being plenty more japanese women in the sea. credit where credit is due! he's a ginger! and like 10 or 11 or around that... what a legend!
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:37:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
he's also a mine full of knowledge.. mad for all them like 1000 disgusting facts kinda books.. funny character now in fairness to him.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:38:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 7:37:46 PM, badger wrote:
he's also a mine full of knowledge.. mad for all them like 1000 disgusting facts kinda books.. funny character now in fairness to him.

he'll be well able for his beer when he's older :) can't wait!
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:40:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 7:38:13 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/17/2011 7:37:46 PM, badger wrote:
he's also a mine full of knowledge.. mad for all them like 1000 disgusting facts kinda books.. funny character now in fairness to him.

he'll be well able for his beer when he's older :) can't wait!

he's like a big boned, not exactly fat kinda ginger..

just a tank of a young fella..
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:53:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 7:53:18 PM, badger wrote:
is this why they say you talk to yourself do you think?

lalala i can't hear you :P
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:54:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 7:53:43 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/17/2011 7:53:18 PM, badger wrote:
is this why they say you talk to yourself do you think?

lalala i can't hear you :P

don't listen to them! it's perfectly normal!
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:54:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 7:54:05 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/17/2011 7:53:43 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/17/2011 7:53:18 PM, badger wrote:
is this why they say you talk to yourself do you think?

lalala i can't hear you :P

don't listen to them! it's perfectly normal!

doo doo doo de doo...
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 8:24:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 8:15:46 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/17/2011 8:14:58 PM, badger wrote:

i would enjoy having this dude as a brother.

even if he is black!

haha no.. i'm not racist.. i'd consider myself an anti-racist even!
signature