Jump to topic:

Liqueur after me name

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:47:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I was playing a show tonight, and someone gives me the gift of this cranberry liqueur that has the same last name as me. "Boggs"

I looked it up, and it has since been discontinued.

I'm drinking the hell out of that sh!t anyway, and it is mighty tasty. It tastes like cranberries! I'm going to save the bottle though. Nothing is trippier than drinking a drink that has the same name as you.

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to bring a child into this terrible terrible world, I'm going to name my first child Cranberry in honor of this very tasty drank. >.>
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:49:20 AM
At 3/25/2011 1:47:28 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If I'm ever unfortunate enough to bring a child into this terrible terrible world, I'm going to name my first child Cranberry in honor of this very tasty drank. >.>

Just in case life in this terrible terrible world isn't quite bad enough for him?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:09:18 AM
At 3/25/2011 1:49:20 AM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Just in case life in this terrible terrible world isn't quite bad enough for him?

Builds character.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:12:15 AM
At 3/25/2011 2:09:18 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 3/25/2011 1:49:20 AM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Builds character.

Sue makes you a badass, cranberry i'm not so sure about
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:12:41 AM
Great song though

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:18:58 AM
When I was in jail, there was a short period that I shared a sell with some hard @ss named Sue.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:20:08 AM
The first time I mean. Second time it was an open dorm type deal.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:21:56 AM
At 3/25/2011 2:18:58 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
When I was in jail, there was a short period that I shared a sell with some hard @ss named Sue.

LOL, are you serious?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:22:53 AM

You shoot a man in Reno...just to watch him die?

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 3:51:06 AM
At 3/25/2011 2:21:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:

LOL, are you serious?

Dead fvcking serious. He was a complete @sshole. We nearly killed eachother because one time I didn't want the light on, so I put a milk carton over the light bulb to dim it down just a bit.

I don't respect people who threaten others to get their way, and that seemed to be his only method of persuasion. Bullying doesn't work on me, so we didn't get along to well. He did let me read some of his books though, so it all evened out.

Yeah, his name was really Susan. He was basically a bald buff angry white dude who was in jail for beating the sh!t out of someone or something.

I usually get put in jail for not respecting the government's authority.

Also, I love Johnny Cash. Walk the Line was the only movie I ever bought tickets to in advance.. For some reason... o.o
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:02:42 AM
I just drank a liquor that isn't manufactured anymore, and was given to me as a gift. It has my name on the bottle.

Am I an idiot? Should I have saved it as a collectors item? Should I have sold it for lots o money?

Fug it, it was worth it. Tasted like the cranberry infused blood of my ancestors.

I've stumbled around for an hour now, but I'm going to flop down and sleep.

For some reason, I feel like telling this to all the would be musicians out there..

Fvcking do it man, play your heart out. Just don't be an egotistical @sshole. Stop giving so much of a fvck. The people who really go places are the ones who do it for fun, and don't give a crap what anyone thinks. When you aren't being a pretentious, egotistical, technique centered fuckwad, and actually start playing to the music around you, you end up being a better player anyway.

Also, even though the better musicians tend to be older gentlemen who hang around bars, and play at bars... Audience participation is way better at coffee houses. Hipsters are your target audience.

As much sh!t as people will give to hipsters, they actually appreciate a good show. Even if most of them are just evolved emo kids who write whiny songs about girls and sh!t.

Also, I encourage everyone to make music, it's awesome, and anyone can do it. It's all about the balls, man. Grow a pair, quit being a poosy.

The odds of my drunken ramblings changing someone's life are next to nil, but I felt like crapping from my mouth anyway. I'm not even going to read this crap, forgive me. Time to pass out.