Jump to topic:

what do you do...

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:33:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
if your best friend for over 10 years moves to the other end of the country, you also move but to a different part of the same state, a friend you meet there starts dating your said best friend, and then you find out that your best friend has been cheating for a year at the same time as your new friend finds out about them going to prom together, and also they have only been dating for about a year?
what do you do then?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:41:12 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:33:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
tis is all hypothetical of course...

You lol SO hard at that part, and....

I dunno what else.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:50:38 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:33:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
tis is all hypothetical of course...:

Ah, yes, of course.... hypothetical.....
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:51:51 PM
what do you do then?:

Deal with your insecurity and figure out whether you still want to be friends with people like that.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:59:24 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:51:51 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
what do you do then?:

Deal with your insecurity and figure out whether you still want to be friends with people like that.

it's hard tho. I haven't talked to her in almost a yea. her uncle hates me and her lover says he doesn't know me so i need to stay away from her, she's almost never on anymore. I haven't even heard her side. I know a he said/she said type story.

like my friend #2 called her out on lying (she went to prom with that guy had pics on fb,and said she didn't know wasn't just friends, but he caught her ling somehow)
then my bf asked her prom date how long they were kinda together and he said almost a year.
and she refused to say she was dating friend #2 publicly.

I'm really really torn, because I hate cheaters with sooo much passion, but she's my best friend. We've always been like sisters. She even lived with me for a while.
Now idk what's going on. I couldn't see her as the cheating type.
Not even as the dating type.

friend #2 is completely heart broken, and my best friend...idk.
I don't want to admit it, I want to take her side, but logically, I know.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 6:02:34 PM
Ignore it, deal with your life, and if they come to you, do minimal work. Don't insert yourself into other people's problems.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 7:15:13 PM
At 4/9/2011 6:02:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
Ignore it, deal with your life, and if they come to you, do minimal work. Don't insert yourself into other people's problems.

Idk if I can be her friend tho. I hate cheaters and we seem to be breaking apart lately. Its like i don't even know who she is anymore.
ruelariat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 7:32:29 PM
I knew there'd be something about this, lovelife. And I don't know what the h*ll anybody told you but I'll send you a message and tell you what happened. And yeah, I feel like we've been growing apart, too, and I don't know what to do to stop it. I still love you and I'll still kick anybody's *ss who tries to hurt you.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 7:37:20 PM
At 4/9/2011 7:32:29 PM, ruelariat wrote:
I knew there'd be something about this, lovelife. And I don't know what the h*ll anybody told you but I'll send you a message and tell you what happened. And yeah, I feel like we've been growing apart, too, and I don't know what to do to stop it. I still love you and I'll still kick anybody's *ss who tries to hurt you.

yeah idk what's going on anymore really :/

I'm so lost these days.

Lol remember avery?
I added him on facebook, and commented on one thing and kitty is suddenly jealous of him.

(a myyearbook thing posted. it was like someone was all "oh you live in -the town we lived in- I'm from there"
and I posted saying "omg, really? me too!!"
and suddenly he's all "omg he used to like you, you are talking to him, you must be cheating!"
like wtf logic does that cat use?
ruelariat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 7:45:35 PM
At 4/9/2011 7:37:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

I'm so lost these days.

Lol remember avery?
I added him on facebook, and commented on one thing and kitty is suddenly jealous of him.

(a myyearbook thing posted. it was like someone was all "oh you live in -the town we lived in- I'm from there"
and suddenly he's all "omg he used to like you, you are talking to him, you must be cheating!"

I don't know, lol. Kitty's protective. Lol. You and Avary? NO FREAKIN' WAY haha, the image!!! It burns!!!

And yeah, I feel like I'm just floating around and doing whatever someone tells me to do. And when I wake up and try to live I end up having to deal with drama so guh!!!
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 8:04:09 PM
At 4/9/2011 7:45:35 PM, ruelariat wrote:
At 4/9/2011 7:37:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

I'm so lost these days.

Lol remember avery?

I don't know, lol. Kitty's protective. Lol. You and Avary? NO FREAKIN' WAY haha, the image!!! It burns!!!

lmao yeah. I stabbed him lik 8 times in 7th grade....so yea.....I'm totally all over that....

And yeah, I feel like I'm just floating around and doing whatever someone tells me to do. And when I wake up and try to live I end up having to deal with drama so guh!!!

I know that feeling.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 2:48:55 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:33:29 PM, lovelife wrote:
if your best friend for over 10 years moves to the other end of the country, you also move but to a different part of the same state, a friend you meet there starts dating your said best friend, and then you find out that your best friend has been cheating for a year at the same time as your new friend finds out about them going to prom together, and also they have only been dating for about a year?
what do you do then?

i have difficulty following... perhaps if they had hypothetical names...
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.