Jump to topic:

Dream interpertation?

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2011 5:59:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I dreamed that three of my teeth had fallen *shivers*. I can't recall what teeth they were with one exception: the lateral incisor. I ain't superstitious, only curious.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2011 5:59:55 AM
At 5/7/2011 5:59:08 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
I dreamed that three of my teeth had fallen *shivers*. I can't recall what teeth they were with one exception: the lateral incisor. I ain't superstitious, only curious.

Incidentally, thanks in advance!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2011 2:13:47 PM
At 5/7/2011 9:46:27 AM, Puck wrote:
It means the toof fairy will keeeel you in your sleep.

Doubt it: the tooth fairy has been clinging to alcohol lately; it's crazy, man"!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2011 5:05:24 PM
Problems with teeth have long been seen as an interpretation that you are hiding a secret and want to reveal it to someone.

Its a shame too, your dreams are boring. So boring, compared to mine. I have the most amazing, fun dreams ever.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2011 6:45:45 PM
At 5/7/2011 5:05:24 PM, tkubok wrote:
Problems with teeth have long been seen as an interpretation that you are hiding a secret and want to reveal it to someone.

Its a shame too, your dreams are boring. So boring, compared to mine. I have the most amazing, fun dreams ever.

When compared to your mundane life?