Geo's Hardstyle Shuffle Dance Video

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 8:48:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Peep my hardstyle shuffle.

Does anyone else here shuffle or do any other sort of Electro dance i.e. Tektonick?
If so, feel free to post them here.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 9:05:53 PM
I shuffle (Melbourne Shuffle FTW).

I'll see if I can find a good video and if not, I'll make a new one and upload it in a couple days.

(BTW, I love Scooter. Even though he ripped off Tat and Zat, it was an awesome mix. :P)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 9:43:28 PM
Hardstyle sucks, but nice dance.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 10:31:57 PM
At 5/8/2011 9:05:53 PM, annhasle wrote:

I'll see if I can find a good video and if not, I'll make a new one and upload it in a couple days.

Nice! Looking forward to seein it!

Btw, is it just me or does shuffling take a lot out of ya? I seriously cannot shuffle longer than 3 minutes and yet I workout. I'm gasping for air and running on fumes after shuffling to one song, lol.

(BTW, I love Scooter. Even though he ripped off Tat and Zat, it was an awesome mix. :P)

Yeah, I actually never heard of Scooter until I did that dance. I haven't heard his other stuff, but I definitely dig the one I have heard though.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 10:41:55 PM
At 5/8/2011 10:31:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/8/2011 9:05:53 PM, annhasle wrote:

Nice! Looking forward to seein it!

Btw, is it just me or does shuffling take a lot out of ya? I seriously cannot shuffle longer than 3 minutes and yet I workout. I'm gasping for air and running on fumes after shuffling to one song, lol.

Its surprisingly exhausting... I've entered a couple competitions for shuffling and sometimes the sets can be (a minimum of) 15 min. You HAVE to have more than four people with you so you can switch out for a break, otherwise you'll collapse. The longest I can shuffle for is 10min. which doesn't seem like much to non-shufflers but really, thats a long fvcking time.

Yeah, I actually never heard of Scooter until I did that dance. I haven't heard his other stuff, but I definitely dig the one I have heard though.

I have his discography. I saw him live in Germany three times. Whenever he comes to Berlin, there will be thousands of shufflers or jumpers around the city and its like a giant Hardstyle party. :D

I'm looking forward to his new single release this month.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 10:45:44 PM
That was incredibly painful to watch. I'm sorry you find that enjoyable.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 11:09:45 PM
At 5/8/2011 9:43:28 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Hardstyle sucks,

You must not be listenin to the good stuff then. Check these:

1st video skip to [2:28].

The only thing about hardstyle tracks I don't like is that you have to listen to a 2 minute lame intro before the song starts.

but nice dance.

Thanks. :)
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 11:17:55 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com...

I troll you with this.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 12:13:49 AM
At 5/8/2011 10:45:44 PM, m93samman wrote:
That was incredibly painful to watch. I'm sorry you find that enjoyable.

Get with the times. Hardstyle shuffle is the new breakdancing. Lucky for me, I learned to shuffle right before it hit mainstream.

Here's the first mainstream appearance of shuffling by LMFAO:
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 12:48:37 AM
At 5/8/2011 8:48:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Peep my hardstyle shuffle.

Does anyone else here shuffle or do any other sort of Electro dance i.e. Tektonick?
If so, feel free to post them here.

Wow, that actually has a name attached to it? It looks like an even dumber version of the Charleston Shuffle. Just danced to crappier "music", can I even call it music?

The extent kids will go to start something "new". Lol.

I literally fell out of my seat laughing at the last video. I hope they were making a joke when they made that video. Do people actually take shuffling your feet around like you have to pee real bad that serious? Even cute little acronyms?

What the hell is wrong with their britches? Were the seconds or something? Did they get paint spilled on them at the factory? I can understand if they were broke and had to buy what they could, but I have a feeling they payed a LOT for them.

Let me guess, these are the faces of young anarchy.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 3:09:00 AM
^^^^

You're funny jharry, lol.

I wasn't aware of the Charleston Shuffle, that's cool. Yeah, hardstyle shuffle came about when hip hop dancers started attending techno/electro raves and they combined rave dancing with hip hop dance, and thus the Hardstyle Shuffle was born.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat