Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Nostalgia

vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 2:24:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 3:00:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DBZ <3

I still cry when Goku has to leave Goten behind and go back to Heaven ;__;.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 3:14:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 3:00:14 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
DBZ <3

I still cry when Goku has to leave Goten behind and go back to Heaven ;__;.

The show had jumpped the shark by then.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 3:48:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 2:34:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/9/2011 2:33:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I skipped that generation.

Be happy you did.

Why?
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 10:20:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Best 5 episodes were the ones of gohan charging a spirit bomb, then missing.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:22:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It used to make me so mad how slow the story line was... I swear they spent 15 episodes of Goku running on that stupid snaking road.

In the 3rd grade I used to sneak up at night to watch it lol
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 5:59:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 5:58:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I thought Frieza was a girl until last year.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 6:16:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 5:59:16 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/10/2011 5:58:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I thought Frieza was a girl until last year.

wait frieza was a guy????

WTF
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 6:19:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 10:20:03 PM, askbob wrote:
Best 5 episodes were the ones of gohan charging a spirit bomb, then missing.

???

I don't recall Gohan ever using the spirit bomb, I believe that only Goku created them (though Krillin fired it once, and Gohan deflected it once).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 6:21:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 6:16:54 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/10/2011 5:59:16 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/10/2011 5:58:53 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I thought Frieza was a girl until last year.

wait frieza was a guy????

WTF

Yes, King Cold (horrible naming scheme) referred to him as his son against Trunks.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 6:22:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 6:19:32 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/9/2011 10:20:03 PM, askbob wrote:
Best 5 episodes were the ones of gohan charging a spirit bomb, then missing.

???

I don't recall Gohan ever using the spirit bomb, I believe that only Goku created them (though Krillin fired it once, and Gohan deflected it once).

Shitt i meant Goku
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 6:24:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 6:22:30 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/10/2011 6:19:32 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/9/2011 10:20:03 PM, askbob wrote:
Best 5 episodes were the ones of gohan charging a spirit bomb, then missing.

???

I don't recall Gohan ever using the spirit bomb, I believe that only Goku created them (though Krillin fired it once, and Gohan deflected it once).

Shitt i meant Goku

Don't worry, I think more shame falls on me for actually knowing that, than on you for not.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 8:11:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 7:51:56 PM, Mirza wrote:
Not much into it but... Majin Buu is cute! He owns all.

I'm sure we all agree.

Except when he splits apart... then he's just scary as hell :(
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 8:13:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/10/2011 6:16:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:


O.O How did I forget that scene?
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ