Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Gentlemen! What do you look for in a woman?

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 11:20:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, what do you look for in a woman?

Obviously it depends whether she is walking towards you or walking ahead of you…

No, only kidding, although I have been widely accused recently of being "shallow" because I refuse to date this woman that's interested in me who ticks all the boxes (intelligent, funny, independently wealthy, pretty, etc.) on account of the fact that she's a bit overweight.

But I'm not shallow: I'm just not attracted to chubby women; only to women with slim to average builds that have medium to massive sized breasts; that's fair enough, isn't it?

I'd rather go without than compromise my standards, wouldn't you?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 11:34:07 AM
At 5/16/2011 11:20:58 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Obviously it depends whether she is walking towards you or walking ahead of you…

No, only kidding, although I have been widely accused recently of being "shallow" because I refuse to date this woman that's interested in me who ticks all the boxes (intelligent, funny, independently wealthy, pretty, etc.) on account of the fact that she's a bit overweight.

But I'm not shallow: I'm just not attracted to chubby women; only to women with slim to average builds that have medium to massive sized breasts; that's fair enough, isn't it?

I'd rather go without than compromise my standards, wouldn't you?

I have to agree with you on that one
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 12:26:39 PM
At 5/16/2011 11:47:52 AM, askbob wrote:
I'd date a slim chick but as soon as she started whining about her weight that'd probably be the last date.

What about chubby chicks that whine about their weight?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 12:40:27 PM
Sense of humor would be the most important thing.

Other than that, there are 3 types of females, and I am a fan of the third.

The girl, who every day dreams that a boy will kiss her on the lips.

The lady, who demands that every man around her kisses her @ss

The woman, who appreciates when a man kisses her poosie.

I don't like stuck up b!tches. I also don't like controlling women. I'm the man, damnit, if anyone is doing the controlling, it is me.

Also, when I am the one checking out the girls instead of the girls checking out me, I tend to have a bad habit of going for the lesbians. Something about a girl that doesn't wear make up, or dress up is just instantly attractive to me. Given the choice between a natural face, and one that has a layer of plastic over it, I'd always pick the natural face.

Looks in general though, I can see the beauty in most women. The ugliest part of the body is the mind, and that is what I tend to look at.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 12:41:39 PM
Nice Face
Similar Interests
Intellect
College experience
Acceptable/respectable career choice
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Fabian_CH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 1:54:57 PM
Not to sound too vague and stereotypic here but...

What I look for in a woman most of all is traits I can admire.

We have to match, but more important than the traits we share, are those where she is better than me in my judgment. She has to give me the well-founded feeling that, being with her, I get an opportunity to become a better man; learn from her, or even just become a better person by becoming more like her. Ideally of course, she should feel the same way about me.

And of course, this also applies to physical attractiveness. I've found though that I don't really have much of a "type" of woman I prefer; as long as she's generally attractive and her personality seems to be worthy, I'm attracted. I'll grow to cherish the quirks in both her looks and her personality in pretty little time if it comes to it.

Haha, I really can't say it any more explicitly than that. I hope that didn't come across as "not too high standards" - that would be dead wrong :)
"What are we doing? Do we want to feed a starved humanity in order to let it live? Or do we want to strangle its life in order to feed it?"
- Andrei Taganov, We The Living (Ayn Rand)
Fabian_CH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 1:55:44 PM
At 5/16/2011 1:54:57 PM, Fabian_CH wrote:
Not to sound too vague and stereotypic here but...

What I look for in a woman most of all is traits I can admire.

We have to match, but more important than the traits we share, are those where she is better than me in my judgment. She has to give me the well-founded feeling that, being with her, I get an opportunity to become a better man; learn from her, or even just become a better person by becoming more like her. Ideally of course, she should feel the same way about me.

And of course, this also applies to physical attractiveness. I've found though that I don't really have much of a "type" of woman I prefer; as long as she's generally attractive and her personality seems to be worthy, I'm attracted. I'll grow to cherish the quirks in both her looks and her personality in pretty little time if it comes to it.

Haha, I really can't say it any more explicitly than that. I hope that didn't come across as "not too high standards" - that would be dead wrong :)
And yes, I realize that's a more serious answer than other in here :P
"What are we doing? Do we want to feed a starved humanity in order to let it live? Or do we want to strangle its life in order to feed it?"
- Andrei Taganov, We The Living (Ayn Rand)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 2:05:10 PM
At 5/16/2011 2:00:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 12:26:39 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/16/2011 11:47:52 AM, askbob wrote:
I'd date a slim chick but as soon as she started whining about her weight that'd probably be the last date.

What about chubby chicks that whine about their weight?

haha i wouldn't date them either

So is it more about their shape? Or whether or not they complain about said shape?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 3:01:00 PM
At 5/16/2011 12:40:27 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Something about a girl that doesn't wear make up, or dress up is just instantly attractive to me. Given the choice between a natural face, and one that has a layer of plastic over it, I'd always pick the natural face.

This definitively for me when it comes to looks. I prefer very little to no makeup. If you need make up to look good than not worth the maintenance. As for other things... the less emotional they are the higher they are on my list.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:56:41 PM
At risk of posting another one of my usual too-much-information posts regarding these sorts of topics: I am a sucker for a tidy, clean vagina.
The most likely I am to want to put my face in that region, the better we'll get along. Every other possible characteristic is unimportant.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 8:53:00 AM

I'd rather go without than compromise my standards, wouldn't you?:

You shouldn't try and force yourself to be attracted to a woman you're not attracted to. These are millions of years of selective breeding we're talking about. Political correctness and social graces don't hold a candle to selective pressures vis a vis nature.

You're not doing anything wrong.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 1:30:58 PM
At 5/17/2011 8:53:00 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

I'd rather go without than compromise my standards, wouldn't you?:

You shouldn't try and force yourself to be attracted to a woman you're not attracted to. These are millions of years of selective breeding we're talking about. Political correctness and social graces don't hold a candle to selective pressures vis a vis nature.

You're not doing anything wrong.

Thanks, that's what I think too. Shame, in a way though, the girl is absolutely minted and owns a massive lakeside mansion in the most expensive part of Britain.

I didn't mention she's an American, did I?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 2:02:15 PM
At 5/17/2011 1:59:44 PM, badger wrote:
i love sexy travellers. they're sexy as fvck. and 17 year olds :)

well not for a girlfriend.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:12:45 PM
At 5/17/2011 2:02:15 PM, badger wrote:

again. probably.
signature
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:16:56 PM
At 5/17/2011 6:12:45 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/17/2011 2:02:15 PM, badger wrote:

again. probably.

I fear anything with a hole must be hidden from you...

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:20:06 PM
It sounds cliche but I really do care very little about looks. I'm looking for similar-interests and someone who is really fun.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:22:12 PM
At 5/17/2011 6:20:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
It sounds cliche but I really do care very little about looks. I'm looking for similar-interests and someone who is really fun.

Also, I'm polyamorous.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:27:17 PM
At 5/17/2011 6:22:12 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Also, I'm polyamorous.

That is just asking for drama.... which I strive to stray from.

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 6:50:31 PM

Also, I'm polyamorous.

hey, me too!
signature
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 7:30:57 PM
At 5/17/2011 6:27:17 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:

Also, I'm polyamorous.

That is just asking for drama.... which I strive to stray from.

I strongly disagree. The vast majority of romantic heartache could have been avoided if people had just accepted that we can love more than one person at the same time.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:46:53 PM
At 5/16/2011 7:56:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At risk of posting another one of my usual too-much-information posts regarding these sorts of topics: I am a sucker for a tidy, clean vagina.

That's so important though. There's nothing more dispiriting than spending a lot of time, effort and money getting a bird to come across with the goods only to discover when she pulls her keks down and spreads her legs that she's got a minge like the frayed sleeve of a wizard's cloak!
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:49:42 PM
At 5/18/2011 12:46:53 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 5/16/2011 7:56:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:

That's so important though. There's nothing more dispiriting than spending a lot of time, effort and money getting a bird to come across with the goods only to discover when she pulls her keks down and spreads her legs that she's got a minge like the frayed sleeve of a wizard's cloak!

So sig worthy...

Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 7:34:44 PM
Charles0103's turn ons. Listen up, folks:

1. Humble, but outgoing. Kind personality to everybody not just friends but to EVERYONE.
2. Pretty face. I prefer brunettes to blondes, but I have dated a blond before. Dirty blondes are ok.
3. Hot body. I don't like watermelon sized you-know-whats, but they still need to be there, if you know what I mean.
4. I'd PREFER a girl to be a Democrat and Christian just so we wouldn't have to argue all the time because I like hard headed girls.
5. Smart. I actually like having conversations with girls, and it's hard to talk to an idiot.
6. Funny but not TOO funny.
7. Some make up, but not too much. If you're whole face is covered up with the crap, then heck no! However, I find lipstick to be very, very sexy :D

Ooh and I like high heels too
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 7:54:06 AM
I often wonder if it's just our culture that prevents us from being polygamus or polyamouros or whatever you call it, but there seems to be a pretty strong internal mechanism to prevent it - jealousy. Jealousy is very strong and instinctual; it's not my own vice and emotional baggage that creates a strong and deathly-ill feeling in the pit of my stomach at the though of my woman taking some other guy's **** in her whatever. The reason why people want to have multiple lovers is because thye aren't in control of their own lust... Although this is by no means a closed book and definitely worth a discussion :) Different cultures have different ideas, after all.

My standards in women are impossible to meet. The only woman who suits me is the woman in my dreams; when you dream of a woman, you'll notice that she can be perfect and there is no real-world version of perfection. This is because a woman in a dream has no apparent faults - you didn't create any for her when you dreamt her.

You all sound like you're shopping or something; I guess I shouldn't be surprised in a consumer-culture like ours. A bunch of shallow-hals is all I see here, and you don't seem to realize that you don't pick your soul-mate (<- poetic, not supernatural). Finding your mate more resembles a solar system gravitationally sucking in a passing rogue planet than it does a trip to Wal-mart. Some people do insist on treating it like Wal-mart and these are the people who end up in short-lived dramatic relationships based on superficiality.
kfc
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 12:29:25 PM
I look for a girl who knows my deepest, darkest secrets and would still be willing to love me.... A girl who will stand beside me even after i am convicted of the most heinous crimes ever known to man.... But looks are important to me too.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 5:15:26 PM
Thank you Brain. You made a very good choice you are not shallow (except maybe the breast thing) but other than that no. I don't date black women never have never will but I want to a school my class was all black the girls kept bothering me I refused to date them and I have always remained single to this day
go without don't comprimise.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit