Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Incest if twice removed

PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:24:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Would you do it?

The reason I ask is that I just found out this is my 2nd cousin (on my paternal grandmother's side of the family). I've never met her, didn't even know she existed until 20 minutes ago, and apparently she lives in Texas too.

Needless to say she's very attractive (we'll let the country thing slide). I'm thinking naughty things about my cousin. Would you?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:36:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
To quote the prophet Enimem...

"I don't care if that chick was my own mother
I'd still fvck her with no rubber
And cum inside her and have a new brother and a son at the same time
And just say that it ain't mine..."
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:41:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 7:41:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
WAT!?!?!?

nac

I know, I can't believe I spelt Eminem wrong either.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:50:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 7:24:14 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Would you do it?...Would you?

Like a truck.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:53:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would do it . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:54:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 7:53:50 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I would do it . . .

With a condom.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 7:59:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 7:36:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
To quote the prophet Enimem...

"I don't care if that chick was my own mother
I'd still fvck her with no rubber
And cum inside her and have a new brother and a son at the same time
And just say that it ain't mine..."

Did he really freak'n say that?
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:09:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 7:59:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/16/2011 7:36:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
To quote the prophet Enimem...

"I don't care if that chick was my own mother
I'd still fvck her with no rubber
And cum inside her and have a new brother and a son at the same time
And just say that it ain't mine..."

Did he really freak'n say that?

Yeah, about Jennifer Lopez.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:23:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why not.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:39:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 9:09:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/16/2011 7:59:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/16/2011 7:36:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
To quote the prophet Enimem...

"I don't care if that chick was my own mother
I'd still fvck her with no rubber
And cum inside her and have a new brother and a son at the same time
And just say that it ain't mine..."

Did he really freak'n say that?

Yeah, about Jennifer Lopez.

DANG!!!!!

I wonder how his mom feels about that.
kfc
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 10:10:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why the hell not?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:38:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 7:24:14 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Would you do it?

The reason I ask is that I just found out this is my 2nd cousin (on my paternal grandmother's side of the family). I've never met her, didn't even know she existed until 20 minutes ago, and apparently she lives in Texas too.

Needless to say she's very attractive (we'll let the country thing slide). I'm thinking naughty things about my cousin. Would you?






In some cultures, it's perfectly fine if you marry your first cousin. It's actually preferred :)

So, it's funny you having such thoughts about having such thoughts about your 2nd cousin....
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 6:04:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As long as its consentual and you should probably wear a condom but that's a general thing.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Experiment
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 4:28:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Growing up I had a huge crush on my 3rd cousin who I seldom see. My father and his mother are first cousins. He is 6 years older than me and I still think he is very attractive, though I stopped being attracted to him when I was about 18. Something just triggered a disgust at the idea of it actually. I guess it is hard to see someone as a relative when you barely know them, and know that you have just a little blood relation in common. Your cousin is very pretty!
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 4:39:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I guess it is hard to see someone as a relative when you barely know them, and know that you have just a little blood relation in common.:

Yeah, basically she's a stranger.

Your cousin is very pretty!:

I know :(

Like you said, there's some internal disgust, but at the same time she is far removed.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2011 1:14:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/20/2011 9:40:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Dick her up.

I say dick her down instead.

At any rate, girls like that are not exactly approachable. She's practically a sex symbol. She'll probably get with Tony Romo or something.
kfc
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2011 7:58:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/21/2011 1:14:17 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/20/2011 9:40:31 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Dick her up.

I say dick her down instead.

At any rate, girls like that are not exactly approachable. She's practically a sex symbol. She'll probably get with Tony Romo or something.

Paradigm is pretty attractive. Fvck Tony Romo :P
President of DDO