Jump to topic:

Yipeee...!!!!

gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 12:21:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Has anyone experienced that strange sensation when one is really ecstastic, but cannot really share it with anyone for the fear of seeming an airhead? And so (s)he just shouts out anonymously to a group of people who he doesn't know personally, and nor will he ever, so that it doesn't matter if to them one may seem a airhead or whatever...?
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 12:57:05 AM
At 5/23/2011 12:21:23 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
Has anyone experienced that strange sensation when one is really ecstastic, but cannot really share it with anyone for the fear of seeming an airhead? And so (s)he just shouts out anonymously to a group of people who he doesn't know personally, and nor will he ever, so that it doesn't matter if to them one may seem a airhead or whatever...?

a group of people who he doesn't know personally, and nor will he ever

This I suppose is a description of debate.org community :)
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 1:05:44 AM
Your gay?

No one cares.

Debate.org is like a meeting ground for lesbians. Probably because straight women are fvcking retarded.

Oh right, I'm running for president, sh!t.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 1:54:54 AM

Obvious question: what you got to share? :)
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:42:55 AM
At 5/23/2011 1:54:54 AM, PoeJoe wrote:

Obvious question: what you got to share? :)

Yikes, the internet connectivity over here is horrible:-//

Anyway, I got straight A's in my 12th grade board exams, with aggregate 95%, with 93 in chemistry, which is extra special because I flunked it twice this year. I might *actually* make it into my 1st choice-college, which is extra special. And then though I might not get a Blackberry, I might get a pretty decent one, maybe a Nokia, or a Samsung. A pretty nice way to start off college:-P
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:43:59 AM
At 5/23/2011 1:05:44 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Your gay?

No one cares.

Debate.org is like a meeting ground for lesbians. Probably because straight women are fvcking retarded.

Sexual orientation determines one's intellect?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 5:03:49 AM
At 5/23/2011 3:43:59 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
At 5/23/2011 1:05:44 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Your gay?

No one cares.

Sexual orientation determines one's intellect?

That was a terrible conclusion for him to make. It is easily explainable by the fact that straight females have different interests. A large part of our "intelligence" is derived from interest in a certain subject. Though, it is true that women generally score lower on IQ tests, it simply shows that they are not as interested in the precise things being tested for, such as mathematics. Personally, I think that imagination is the single most defining aspect of true intelligence, but there's no way to test for that.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord