Total Posts:227|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

At what age did you lose your virginity?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 10:58:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
And please dont hold back while responding. I truly want to know. Were you
afraid ? Were you scared ? Were you in pain? And was this the right thing to do at that time. Or maybe it was an unfortunate event that took place in your life.
If you may, please tell us your story. Thank you. =)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

Werd. Most people will avoid this thread or make bad jokes because they're shy about these things. To the OP - I lost my virginity when I was 16 years, 6 months and 20 days old. I was afraid, but not scared (no really I'm just teasing about you asking if we were afraid and then scared as if they meant two different things). I guess I was pretty nervous. I wasn't in pain because I wouldn't let them do anything that hurt :P But yeah sex - especially losing your virginity or popping your cherry, if they were two separate occasions - can be pretty painful. Finally, yes I think it was the right thing to do at the time and I don't regret it.
President of DDO
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 2:45:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would have definitely waited if left to my own devices, however where I'm from virgins are considered untouchables - social suicide after a certain age. I got with some nasty b1tch who was obviously cheating on me the whole time and got the job done right before I turned 16 in order to escape humiliation. I ended up moving away to Green Bay immediately after, so it ended up not even mattering (of course nothing a teenager thinks 'matters' really matters at all anyway).
kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:14:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

Werd. Most people will avoid this thread or make bad jokes because they're shy about these things. To the OP - I lost my virginity when I was 16 years, 6 months and 20 days old. I was afraid, but not scared (no really I'm just teasing about you asking if we were afraid and then scared as if they meant two different things). I guess I was pretty nervous. I wasn't in pain because I wouldn't let them do anything that hurt :P But yeah sex - especially losing your virginity or popping your cherry, if they were two separate occasions - can be pretty painful. Finally, yes I think it was the right thing to do at the time and I don't regret it.

A sad thing to see (not about you loosing your virginity, but about how be a virgin is often viewed negatively). You often see it in Hollywood movies and TV shows. When someone says their a virgin the response is typically "You're a virgin?! OMG, I can't believe it!" Rather bugs me.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:42:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 3:36:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:34:59 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
17, I think.

You think?:

It might have been 16 because it is questionable as to what constitutes losing one's virginity. Is it penetration or does oral sex count?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:55:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 3:42:31 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:36:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:34:59 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
17, I think.

You think?:

It might have been 16 because it is questionable as to what constitutes losing one's virginity. Is it penetration or does oral sex count?

That depends on your definition of "is."

Just kidding, I personally don't count oral when it comes to virginity.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 4:03:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 3:55:09 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:42:31 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:36:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:34:59 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
17, I think.

You think?:

It might have been 16 because it is questionable as to what constitutes losing one's virginity. Is it penetration or does oral sex count?

That depends on your definition of "is."

Just kidding, I personally don't count oral when it comes to virginity.:

Then many lesbians never lose their virginity? Is fisting or toys the only way for a lesbian to lose their virginity?

1:15 til the end...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 4:11:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 4:03:31 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:55:09 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:42:31 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:36:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 3:34:59 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
17, I think.

You think?:

It might have been 16 because it is questionable as to what constitutes losing one's virginity. Is it penetration or does oral sex count?

That depends on your definition of "is."

Just kidding, I personally don't count oral when it comes to virginity.:

Then many lesbians never lose their virginity? Is fisting or toys the only way for a lesbian to lose their virginity?

1:15 til the end...



Technically. Virinity is the state of never having had sexual intercourse. Intercourse is the act of the male sexual organs penetrating the female sexual organs.

Obviously, taking it from that perspective suggests that no homosexuals have lost their virginity (even though they may have engaged in their respective style of sex). However, going the other way, as suggesting that intercourse is merely the contact of one's sexual organ's to another person, would technically mean that if anyone has touched your junk, then you are no longer a virgin (would love that news title "TSA robs boy of his virginity").

The only thing I can think of would be the contact (in a sexual manner) between the sexual organ's of two individuals. In which case, oral sex still doesn't count. But then, we are going to more subjective definitions.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time Vi came to my house and...
kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)
kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:14:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)

touche
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:15:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:14:36 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)

touche

however, if you truly knew anything about my wife, you could tell me what her Tramp Stamp says.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:15:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:15:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:14:36 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)

touche

however, if you truly knew anything about my wife, you could tell me what her Tramp Stamp says.

I have known your wife!
kfc
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:16:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 10:58:55 AM, interrogator wrote:
And please dont hold back while responding. I truly want to know. Were you
afraid ? Were you scared ? Were you in pain? And was this the right thing to do at that time. Or maybe it was an unfortunate event that took place in your life.
If you may, please tell us your story. Thank you. =)

I was fifteen. I was a little scared and it was a little painful. I think it was the right thing for me. I was ready and felt really strongly for that person and that person felt really strongly towards me. We are still good friends ^_^
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:17:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:15:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:15:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:14:36 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)

touche

however, if you truly knew anything about my wife, you could tell me what her Tramp Stamp says.

I have known your wife!

Wrong, it says "You just lost the game!"
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:19:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:17:22 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:15:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:15:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:14:36 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)

touche

however, if you truly knew anything about my wife, you could tell me what her Tramp Stamp says.

I have known your wife!

Wrong, it says "You just lost the game!"

Have you seen my sig yet? I am very witty to say the least!
kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:21:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:19:09 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:17:22 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:15:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:15:12 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:14:36 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:52:11 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:48:42 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 5:46:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/23/2011 2:01:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/23/2011 12:44:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still a virgin, obviously.

weird

I don't count the time I did stuff with KFC chicken legs.

okay, this conversation is getting out of control.

(Insertsomethingaboutyourwifehere)

touche

however, if you truly knew anything about my wife, you could tell me what her Tramp Stamp says.

I have known your wife!

Wrong, it says "You just lost the game!"

Have you seen my sig yet? I am very witty to say the least!

lol, that is quite commical. I use to do that with work e-mails. Intercompany emails with random letters capitalised that said "help me" or "save me" in them.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:25:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The first girl I did it with was 15. She was a little scared and she said it was a little painful. However, she thought it was the right thing for her. She was ready and felt really strongly towards me, and I felt strongly towards her. We are still good friends. ^_^
kfc
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:28:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:25:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
The first girl I did it with was 15. She was a little scared and she said it was a little painful. However, she thought it was the right thing for her. She was ready and felt really strongly towards me, and I felt strongly towards her. We are still good friends. ^_^

Hahaha! Nice!

(If you guys don't get it, look up a few posts)
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:29:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 6:28:35 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
At 5/23/2011 6:25:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
The first girl I did it with was 15. She was a little scared and she said it was a little painful. However, she thought it was the right thing for her. She was ready and felt really strongly towards me, and I felt strongly towards her. We are still good friends. ^_^

Hahaha! Nice!

(If you guys don't get it, look up a few posts)

lol
kfc