Jump to topic:

Check it out!

Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:23:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, I've been on this site for 4 months now, and I've had the superhero guy as my profile picture. But, I've decided that now is the time for a change.

Good bye, Superhero... Hello, Christian Democratic Donkey!
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:26:13 PM
At 5/23/2011 6:24:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
I didn't know that donkey's ate fish.

Yeah, because the Christian Democratic Donkey has a transparent stomach. I totally forgot about that.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 6:30:11 PM
At 5/23/2011 6:26:47 PM, Koopin wrote:
All democrats shall burn in hell ya hear?!?!?!?

Love ya too, bruh.