Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Have you ever broke someones heart before ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 9:11:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It may have been a relationship or a family member. Or maybe it was a friend.
Come on now. You know that you are not always a good person.
And perhaps you had your reasons for doing what you did, no matter how selfish it seemed. Have you ever broken someones heart before.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 9:19:51 AM
At 5/24/2011 9:11:00 AM, interrogator wrote:
And perhaps you had your reasons for doing what you did, no matter how selfish it seemed. Have you ever broken someones heart before.

Yeah, many times. With my family, if I do, the good thing is is that we can always get back close together because we're family.

...It's not at all like that with girls. I've broken several girls hearts before. I feel kinda bad about it, but it's for the best. I feel like I'm doing the best thing in the long run.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 9:28:31 AM
Yes.
More to the point; this is getting seriously creepy interrogator. If this continues we will have to have an intervention.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 10:02:42 AM

Many times. I think Ive broke the heart of every person I have ever loved at one point or another. Not so much my siblings.

Parents. Severe disappointment after been locked up a dozen times. Causing them to have to see me laid up in a hospital bed clinging to life because was a a selfish idiot.

Females. Lie to them, get what I wanted and then drop em. Or just jeep using them while the whole time they know I didnt really love them.

My wife. The only one that has stuck with me in all my faults and transgressions. I still don't see, even till the day, what in the hell that girl sees in me.

I regret everyone of those, most if all the ones I can't go back a apologize for. There is some hurt you can never take back, not in this life anyway.

And the bad thing is every one of them were for no reason other then my damned selfishness. I make no excuses because I know they would be lies. Love now while you stil have a chance.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 10:05:09 AM
At 5/24/2011 10:02:42 AM, jharry wrote:

Many times. I think Ive broke the heart of every person I have ever loved at one point or another. Not so much my siblings.

Parents. Severe disappointment after been locked up a dozen times. Causing them to have to see me laid up in a hospital bed clinging to life because was a a selfish idiot.

Females. Lie to them, get what I wanted and then drop em. Or just jeep using them while the whole time they know I didnt really love them.

My wife. The only one that has stuck with me in all my faults and transgressions. I still don't see, even till the day, what in the hell that girl sees in me.

I regret everyone of those, most if all the ones I can't go back a apologize for. There is some hurt you can never take back, not in this life anyway.

And the bad thing is every one of them were for no reason other then my damned selfishness. I make no excuses because I know they would be lies. Love now while you stil have a chance.

And then there was askbob...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 10:13:51 AM
At 5/24/2011 9:28:31 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Yes.
More to the point; this is getting seriously creepy interrogator. If this continues we will have to have an intervention.

I like this new face of interrogator.
kfc
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:10:13 PM

I have broken I think three girls hearts or more of a general feeling about me. How was easy... I told them I do not like dating and that being this young and dating is dumb. We are capable of living a very long time now... so start the game later.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 12:29:02 AM
Guys he named himself interrogator for a reason.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 8:45:36 AM
I have broken many a heart over the years. I'm a savage.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 1:05:24 AM
At 5/24/2011 9:39:26 AM, Koopin wrote:
When I read the title, I knew who started this thread.

Same. It was partially because of the space before the question mark and the grammar- "broke".
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:23:09 AM
At 5/26/2011 12:43:01 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 5/26/2011 8:45:36 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I have broken many a heart over the years. I'm a savage.

Broke my heart... *sigh*:

Baby, you know I love you ;)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:50:37 AM
At 5/24/2011 9:40:29 AM, interrogator wrote:
Thaddeus please. Everything is fine, and we are all safe here.

Hello, I'm askbob
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:51:10 PM

*sigh*

I suppose it's safe to admit this here. My answer is yes... God yes... It's not easy being a Lothario. To be seductive and have loose morals. To glance at females and see them visibly shake. I cannot control my impulses and have ravaged many a heart in my years. Tears, pain, and yes, even the occasional STD.

Worse still, I remain mute in my intentions. Not that they'd understand anyway - how could they understand my mentality? Not to brag, but to just state simple facts, I am so far above them mentally it could be... No, it *should* be considered abuse. Their caretakers often shoo me off when they see me prowling. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've been chased away at gun point.

It's puzzling. I mean, why do people give that much of a sh!t about their farm animals anyway? I'm not a selfish lover, I make sure their needs are taken care of. I think that their owners know I'll be onto another stable the next night and they cannot bare to see their precious creature heart broken.