Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why do White Females date Black Men ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 12:21:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just curious. Born and raised down South. Been a few places in my lifetime here in the US and abroad. But I ride around town, and I go hey. Where in the world did this brotha kind this fine lookin white girl. This happened the other day while I was at McDonalds. Anyway. I have seen this many times before where Im located.
You know the Carolinas, but my part is more a red state than anything else.
Tarheels bleed blue. You see a White Woman holding hands or kissing a
Black guy. They seem to be quite comfortable doing so in public to.
Is this taboo ? Is this a trend ? Is this reality. If so, then why. I dunno. What do you think ?
Why do White females date Black Men ? You tell me. *
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:08:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
White Girls that date Black Guys, at least in my area, are dating them cause they are new to the town. I also think they like to follow the myth about them and find it to be more important than anything else they can provide.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:22:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 12:26:51 PM, interrogator wrote:
It was. Well, lets try it again. I didnt like the last answer. =)

You want us to talk about black people's .........
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:25:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:24:38 PM, interrogator wrote:
Koopin. Go back to eating fried chicken. It is better that way.

Would you join me if I had Key Lime Pie?
kfc
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:40:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:37:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kin. Very funny. But there has to be more to it than that. Perhaps it is internal.

I think my kidneys are sexy too.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:42:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 12:21:39 PM, interrogator wrote:
Just curious. Born and raised down South. Been a few places in my lifetime here in the US and abroad. But I ride around town, and I go hey. Where in the world did this brotha kind this fine lookin white girl.

I'm usually not one to call people racists, but GTFO, you're racist.

Why can't a black guy pick himself up a good looking woman? You wrote your post as if you were surprised that he picked up someone good looking. Would you have a different reaction if it was an ugly white girl? Because you imply that they can only get ugly women.

This happened the other day while I was at McDonalds. Anyway. I have seen this many times before where Im located.
You know the Carolinas, but my part is more a red state than anything else.
Tarheels bleed blue. You see a White Woman holding hands or kissing a
Black guy. They seem to be quite comfortable doing so in public to.
Is this taboo ?

No. Why should it be?

Is this a trend ? Is this reality. If so, then why. I dunno. What do you think ?
Why do White females date Black Men ? You tell me. *

Why do white females date white men?
Why do white females Latino men?
Why do white females date Asian men?
Why do white females date anybody?

The same goddamn reason everyone else dates. People are looking for someone who they think would be a good companion but some people have their preferences as far as what flavor person they are into.

Stop hiding your racism and go educate yourself.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:42:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:37:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kin. Very funny. But there has to be more to it than that. Perhaps it is internal.

Maybe it is because they (white girls) feel that they must nurture them for all that has happened in the past.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:43:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:40:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/24/2011 1:37:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kin. Very funny. But there has to be more to it than that. Perhaps it is internal.

I think my kidneys are sexy too.

I have a pic of your sexy kidneys in my living room. But these are the hottest! http://upload.wikimedia.org...
kfc
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:45:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:43:01 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/24/2011 1:40:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/24/2011 1:37:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kin. Very funny. But there has to be more to it than that. Perhaps it is internal.

I think my kidneys are sexy too.

I have a pic of your sexy kidneys in my living room. But these are the hottest! http://upload.wikimedia.org...

I would so totally inter-racially date those kidneys. Internal love is great.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:46:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:42:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The same goddamn reason everyone else dates. People are looking for someone who they think would be a good companion but some people have their preferences as far as what flavor person they are into.

Exactly.
kfc
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 1:49:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:42:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/24/2011 1:37:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kin. Very funny. But there has to be more to it than that. Perhaps it is internal.

Maybe it is because they (white girls) feel that they must nurture them for all that has happened in the past.

Wow... This may be the worst and probably stupid answer I have ever seen. You CANT be serious.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 2:00:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:49:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/24/2011 1:42:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/24/2011 1:37:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kin. Very funny. But there has to be more to it than that. Perhaps it is internal.

Maybe it is because they (white girls) feel that they must nurture them for all that has happened in the past.

Wow... This may be the worst and probably stupid answer I have ever seen. You CANT be serious.

It's called being a racest a hole. Such a holeish comments run in my family,
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 2:10:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There is a culture where being black is seen more so as an outwardly physical thing rather than cultural, spiritual or ancestral thing. These people have black physical features, but live and adhere to white ideologies and philosophies. This sort of thing is not just confined to who black people consider "sellouts" or "oreos". The blending and exchanging of cultures have become quite frequent. Still there is only one standard and that the predominant mainstream White American culture.
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 2:36:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There is not a scientific distinction between races, only common physical traits that we identify with each. Even these traits are beginning to disappear as the races interbreed.
kfc
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 3:25:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 2:36:20 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
There is not a scientific distinction between races, only common physical traits that we identify with each. Even these traits are beginning to disappear as the races interbreed.

In a couple of centuries, we'll all be one really boring gray race. Like this guy:
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 3:31:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 3:25:51 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 5/24/2011 2:36:20 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
There is not a scientific distinction between races, only common physical traits that we identify with each. Even these traits are beginning to disappear as the races interbreed.

In a couple of centuries, we'll all be one really boring gray race.

lol, we're not being visited by aliens, its ourselves from the future that are abducting people and anally probing them... it all makes so much sense now!
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 3:55:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There's nothing to stop white guys from dating black, Asian, sub-continental or Hispanic girls, or even all of them at the same time...white guys shouldn't complain if black guys muscle in on white women if we are pursuing an ethnically-diverse sexual exploration of the world from the comfort of our own beds!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 4:18:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Interracial dating is more and more common and not something confined to only white females and black men. I've been with women of all races (except Middle Eastern and Asian, unless you consider Hawaiian an Asian).

Unless they want to exclusively date only one race, I don't find it odd.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 4:43:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 1:42:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/24/2011 12:21:39 PM, interrogator wrote:
Just curious. Born and raised down South. Been a few places in my lifetime here in the US and abroad. But I ride around town, and I go hey. Where in the world did this brotha kind this fine lookin white girl.

I'm usually not one to call people racists, but GTFO, you're racist.

Why can't a black guy pick himself up a good looking woman? You wrote your post as if you were surprised that he picked up someone good looking. Would you have a different reaction if it was an ugly white girl? Because you imply that they can only get ugly women.


This happened the other day while I was at McDonalds. Anyway. I have seen this many times before where Im located.
You know the Carolinas, but my part is more a red state than anything else.
Tarheels bleed blue. You see a White Woman holding hands or kissing a
Black guy. They seem to be quite comfortable doing so in public to.
Is this taboo ?

No. Why should it be?

Is this a trend ? Is this reality. If so, then why. I dunno. What do you think ?
Why do White females date Black Men ? You tell me. *

Why do white females date white men?
Why do white females Latino men?
Why do white females date Asian men?
Why do white females date anybody?

The same goddamn reason everyone else dates. People are looking for someone who they think would be a good companion but some people have their preferences as far as what flavor person they are into.

Stop hiding your racism and go educate yourself.

This.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2011 7:04:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/24/2011 7:01:03 PM, Yorble wrote:
The same reason I fluctuate towards Asian women- personal taste

+1
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.