Jump to topic:

Being single is fun ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 8:22:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do you agree with that statement or not. Being single has its advantages. You have
the chance to enjoy your freedom. There are no worries about being loyal or true to someone who may not do the same. You can be intimate with whoever you want,
whenever you want without feeling like you own them something in return.
The no strings attatched rule is much easier to deal with than being up under
someone who you are starting to lose your attraction to. Do you know what it is like ? To be with someone, and then you suddenly fall out of love with them
just because ? It happens all the time. But when you are single, that is the last thing on your mind. So that is my opinion on this matter. Being single is fun.
At least for some people. Do you agree ?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 6:02:07 PM
You can be intimate with whoever you want,
http://i93.photobucket.com...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 7:01:15 PM
Being single is fun. As someone who plays live on stage at least twice a week, there is no shortage of stupid women who oggle that one dude who plays electric guitar, and sings about stupid sh!t, like making kitten pot pie out of your cat.

Now, don't get me wrong, if that special girl who could hold a conversation, and not be a complete control freak did come by, I'd limit myself to just her. Unless she tried to get in the way of my work, then she'd be gone.

I have my priorities. I am grateful to be borderline schizoid when it comes to desiring a relationship.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 8:46:50 AM
At 5/25/2011 11:37:52 PM, learn2love wrote:
i don't wanna be chained down to a guy lol

Thats fortunate. Guys don't want to be stuck in the same room as you...