Jump to topic:

What is your biggest fear ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 5:06:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It can be many things. Life, death. People, water, lightning.
Anything. Or maybe it is dogs, or cats. Youre probably afraid of
snakes too. Of course you are. What do you fear the most.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:16:30 PM
"The King" from burger king
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:19:48 PM
At 5/26/2011 5:06:20 PM, interrogator wrote:
It can be many things. Life, death. People, water, lightning.
Anything. Or maybe it is dogs, or cats. Youre probably afraid of
snakes too. Of course you are. What do you fear the most.

Republicans... specifically George W. Bush.

The teabaggers are pretty scary, too, though.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:31:59 PM
Freedo
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:43:44 PM
At 5/26/2011 6:38:09 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
F*cking spiders.

Weird, do you have issue with other animals while they mate or only spiders?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:46:56 PM
A massive azz clogging sh!t that splits my world apart. I can think of no greater terror than to be paralyzed in agony while on the bowl. The pain, the futile struggling, and the realization that my friends and family will find me in this state. Perspiration trickling down my brow as the anticipation builds... Am I going to rupture something? Will the area beneath my waist just be an undulating mass of fecal matter, blood, and internal organs? Or will it all remain inside of me, waiting to delight the unfortunate coroner who investigates my remains. God damn, just thinking about it makes me shiver and regret my choice of a Taco Bell dinner...

That or, I dunno, turtles seem kind of mean-looking...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:50:04 PM
At 5/26/2011 6:46:56 PM, Meatros wrote:
A massive azz clogging sh!t that splits my world apart. I can think of no greater terror than to be paralyzed in agony while on the bowl. The pain, the futile struggling, and the realization that my friends and family will find me in this state. Perspiration trickling down my brow as the anticipation builds... Am I going to rupture something? Will the area beneath my waist just be an undulating mass of fecal matter, blood, and internal organs? Or will it all remain inside of me, waiting to delight the unfortunate coroner who investigates my remains. God damn, just thinking about it makes me shiver and regret my choice of a Taco Bell dinner...

Gay men don't have to worry about that fear.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:50:24 PM
At 5/26/2011 6:50:04 PM, OreEle wrote:

Wait... Was that out loud?
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 6:55:43 PM
At 5/26/2011 6:50:24 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/26/2011 6:50:04 PM, OreEle wrote:

Wait... Was that out loud?

golf clap::

Touche'
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:12:56 PM
At 5/26/2011 7:11:19 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Bees, wasps, and just about anything else that can sting me.

You shouldn't fear the cops.
kfc
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:20:51 PM
At 5/26/2011 7:12:56 PM, Koopin wrote:

Yes you should: http://lewrockwell.com...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:27:28 PM
I find I am paranoid of the existence of mind readers quite often.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:29:08 PM

That was humorous.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:34:08 PM
At 5/26/2011 7:20:51 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

When I clicked add post I knew either you or Grape would say something.
kfc
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:35:39 PM
At 5/26/2011 7:34:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/26/2011 7:20:51 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

When I clicked add post I knew either you or Grape would say something.

Or LaissezFaire.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:40:44 PM

Took me a while to find this: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:42:08 PM
At 5/26/2011 7:40:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Took me a while to find this: http://www.debate.org...

*GASP*
OMGOODNESS YOU ARE RIGHT!@!@!@!!1!11!!one!!!!!oneone!1!!!!!
kfc
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 11:00:38 PM
Swimming in the ocean and finding myself 2000 or so feet above a large sunken ship.

I have no idea why the idea of swimming over the sunken wreck of a ship or a building scares the living hell out of me but it does. I suppose there is a phobia name for it.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 2:17:42 AM
My biggest fear is ignorance. I don't know why it always seemed so obvious to me that ignorance is the scariest concept in the world, but since a young age it just did. Ignorance scares the hell out of me because there's absolutely nothing I can do to combat something I am completely unaware/ignorant of...

At least with anything I'm not ignorant or unaware of, it is technically within my control to do something about, or at least to make an attempt. Does anyone see where I'm coming from?
wolfhaines
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:09:50 AM
My biggest fear is that the worlds most powerful nation is filled with evangelical idiots. No hope for the world. Thankfully the people who actually use their brains have always done enough to persuade those 'children of religion' to keep it private and let the adults take care of important affairs...
God is an Atheist. Faith is "belief in something that isn't based in fact". Since God knows everything he can't have faith, and because he already is the highest power he doesn't believe in a higher power. Atheist right there.

Last time I checked Logic and Reason weren't the causes of thousands of years of brutal warfare, discrimination, genocide, injustices and torture...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:17:51 AM

That or, I dunno, turtles seem kind of mean-looking...:

Pure poetry.... This post should be in the Art forum.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)