vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 5:36:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just a fun game I found:
http://blog-japan.com...

I got: distress and desire when I typed in my username. However, I got only "eating" when I typed in my real name, :D that's kinda accurate.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 5:45:26 PM
Real name gave me eating, username gave me sex. Latter makes more sense at the moment.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 6:02:49 PM
sex loneliness money desire
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 6:04:38 PM
username was sex love friend
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 11:07:06 AM
Michael Jackson:
All sex (I jest you not) with one distress.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ