Jump to topic:

Women are confused ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 8:49:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Today we are going to talk about Women. But since they are smarter than Men........... Why do they sometimes seem confused. I notices that when many of you are in love, you think if this guy loves me, then he is the one. The guy may be thinking she is ok, but I dont love her like that. I will be with her for a while, and
if things dont work out, it is not a big deal. Women tend to build a nest, and a fence around their imagination. Especially when it comes to when a Man takes
her virginity. She thinks, I want this to be special. But a guy think to himself.
I just wanna get laid. I dont care who it is, as long as she is decent.
Do you get what Im saying here ? If Women thought on logic more rather
than their emotions, then they would avoid a lot of heartaches and pains.
I guess this is why Men seem to be more manual than anything else.
Life is better that way ! Ha, ha, ha. What do you think my fellow friends.
Are Women confused ?
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 9:08:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 8:49:17 AM, interrogator wrote:
Today we are going to talk about Women. But since they are smarter than Men........... Why do they sometimes seem confused. I notices that when many of you are in love, you think if this guy loves me, then he is the one. The guy may be thinking she is ok, but I dont love her like that. I will be with her for a while, and
if things dont work out, it is not a big deal. Women tend to build a nest, and a fence around their imagination. Especially when it comes to when a Man takes
her virginity. She thinks, I want this to be special. But a guy think to himself.
I just wanna get laid. I dont care who it is, as long as she is decent.
Do you get what Im saying here ? If Women thought on logic more rather
than their emotions, then they would avoid a lot of heartaches and pains.
I guess this is why Men seem to be more manual than anything else.
Life is better that way ! Ha, ha, ha. What do you think my fellow friends.
Are Women confused ?

Only if you assume that "average men" ought to be the norm, and that women have to be judged by how well they conform to the way "average men" act.