Jump to topic:

how to mend a broken heart?

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 9:31:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
i have been friends with this fantastic girl called lily for a while and we became more then friends since she kissed me and we both like each other a lot but the thing is that she is moving to north carolina and im moving to california (we both currently live in florida) and we are both broken hearted about it. what exactly is the best thing to do? forget her and move on (wich is going to be extremly hard),stay friends with her (wich wont be the same as before) or try to keep a relationship with her?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:35:30 AM
I'd go with B: stay friends with her.
As I said in the other thread; if you're meant to be together, you will be.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:40:08 AM
At 6/3/2011 9:31:36 AM, mauricio2 wrote:
i have been friends with this fantastic girl called lily for a while and we became more then friends since she kissed me and we both like each other a lot but the thing is that she is moving to north carolina and im moving to california (we both currently live in florida) and we are both broken hearted about it. what exactly is the best thing to do? forget her and move on (wich is going to be extremly hard),stay friends with her (wich wont be the same as before) or try to keep a relationship with her?

Keep lightly in touch, but don't read too much into it.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 11:10:08 AM
From personal experience, the girl is going to get bored with you over time if you just talk to her or text her every so often. You have to keep her on her toes by either introducing another girl or pretending to be a stalker by calling her from different phones (and then comforting her afterwards). Girls just want to have fun.
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 9:13:19 AM
Forget her and move on. Plenty of who... girls in the sea. Odds are it will never work out long distance.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 11:49:49 AM
At 6/9/2011 5:09:06 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

I was about to post that. lmao
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:06:20 PM
well ofcourse ill keep incontact but i guess the best thing to do is move on and if there is a chance then catch up to her when we are both grown up and let things fly from there. thanks you guys are the best and helped me feel better about the subject.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:33:21 PM
They say only time will heal a broken heart.

Whoever "they" are, they are wrong. A broken heart never heals, although the passage of time does numb the pain somewhat.

But the first cut is the deepest, you'll never ever love anyone the same way you did your first true love.

Does that help?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:38:23 PM
At 6/9/2011 12:33:21 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
They say only time will heal a broken heart.

Whoever "they" are, they are wrong. A broken heart never heals, although the passage of time does numb the pain somewhat.

But the first cut is the deepest, you'll never ever love anyone the same way you did your first true love.

Does that help?

yeah haha but it wasn't serious like that but we both are hurt cause we just got to being realy close to each other and fond each other realy special.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:42:22 PM
At 6/9/2011 12:38:23 PM, mauricio2 wrote:

yeah haha but it wasn't serious like that but we both are hurt cause we just got to being realy close to each other and fond each other realy special.

Do not let her forget about you. Go outside of her house and spray paint your name. Spend three hours taking pictures of her though her window. Kill her dog (and write a letter that says "this is only the beginning.") Then, when she goes outside, give her a kiss. She will then fall back in love with you. I did this to my girlfriend, and it works.
kfc
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:49:14 PM
At 6/9/2011 11:49:49 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

What, the suicide pact suggestion? Or Frank Zappa?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:59:48 PM
What Brian said. The first one you really love, you never really get over, it always hangs in the back somewhere as a 'what if...' There will always be a place in your heart for her. Sounds really saccharine and mushy, but it is true.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 1:35:02 PM

Where in CA?
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 1:54:37 PM
At 6/9/2011 1:35:02 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

Where in CA?

moreno valley
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 1:56:16 PM
At 6/9/2011 12:42:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 6/9/2011 12:38:23 PM, mauricio2 wrote:

Do not let her forget about you. Go outside of her house and spray paint your name. Spend three hours taking pictures of her though her window. Kill her dog (and write a letter that says "this is only the beginning.") Then, when she goes outside, give her a kiss. She will then fall back in love with you. I did this to my girlfriend, and it works.

she is not dumping me and we never got that close. and btw everything you siad sounds stalker like lol i have a feeling you where just kidding tho.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 5:02:44 PM
At 6/9/2011 1:54:37 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
At 6/9/2011 1:35:02 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

Where in CA?

moreno valley

far from me
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 5:31:51 PM
she is moving to north carolina which is close to georgia and im moving to california (we both currently live in florida) and we are both broken hearted about it. what exactly is the best thing to do?

I would explain, but I think it's best for Glady's to do this.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 5:34:01 PM
At 6/9/2011 12:49:14 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 6/9/2011 11:49:49 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

What, the suicide pact suggestion? Or Frank Zappa?

Zappa.

I'm a Zappa nut.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 10:21:07 PM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos