Jump to topic:

Have you ever

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:34:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Gone back and read the books you used to read as a kid or seen the movies you used to watch?

Have you ever just had a random thought and an image flashed into your head of a very old book/video you used to read/watch?

This happened to me a couple times. I don't know what made me think of it but the image flashed into my head of a childrens book I used to read. I just spent a half hour trying to call the name of a book from 11 years ago.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:37:03 PM
At 6/4/2011 10:34:59 PM, askbob wrote:
Gone back and read the books you used to read as a kid or seen the movies you used to watch?

Yup. The Sword in the Stone by T.H. White.

Have you ever just had a random thought and an image flashed into your head of a very old book/video you used to read/watch?

Yup.

This happened to me a couple times. I don't know what made me think of it but the image flashed into my head of a childrens book I used to read. I just spent a half hour trying to call the name of a book from 11 years ago.

I've spent the last 5 years and countless google searches trying to remember the name of a book I read in second grade.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:40:04 PM
I have done all of those things, and I can barely remember the names of any of them.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:53:51 PM
tonight it was the christmas witch for some odd reason. I think it was the illustrations that have stuck with me. https://rs436l34.rapidshare.com...|436l33|34771476|The_Christmas_Witch.rar|17381|R~B54A6C1A55C210506E213BFC47A0348A

another this past christmas was the snowman probably because of this song

another was the Mousehole Cat
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:55:29 PM
it's all on youtube but i remember watching this multiple times. I think i remember being pissed because the cat couldn't have all that good food they showed in the beginning.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:57:47 PM
The Snow Queen 1957 (American Dub.)

I looked for it for three years, the moment someone put it on youtube I downloaded it and burned it to DVD.
kfc
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 11:12:49 PM
Describe the books you're trying to recall.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 11:39:50 PM
At 6/4/2011 10:57:47 PM, Koopin wrote:
The Snow Queen 1957 (American Dub.)

I looked for it for three years, the moment someone put it on youtube I downloaded it and burned it to DVD.

The Snow Queen (Snezhnaya koroleva / Снежная королева) is a 1957 Soviet animated film, directed by Lev Atamanov.

lol who was showing you soviet films as a child lol?