Jump to topic:

Hitting Females

Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 7:36:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Now as most males have been taught while being raised we males are to never hit a girl no matter what. Even if she try's to kill you. To which I completely disagree. I'll use a fun quote to sum it up.

Equal Rights, Equal Fights.

PS anyone know where that is from?

Anyway I personally will not initiate a fight with a female but once she hit you I call free game. So who's self righteous?
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 8:18:53 AM
At 6/5/2011 7:36:17 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
Now as most males have been taught while being raised we males are to never hit a girl no matter what. Even if she try's to kill you. To which I completely disagree. I'll use a fun quote to sum it up.

Anyway I personally will not initiate a fight with a female but once she hit you I call free game. So who's self righteous?

Nearly sigged, I like my FREEDO quote too much.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 10:43:01 AM

HEAR HEAR! Also if you get paid as much as me, b!tch you pay for the meal next time.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 11:08:02 AM
At 6/5/2011 8:29:30 AM, Kinesis wrote:
I say we kill all males and create a female utopia. The world will be a better place.

What the? That so does not follow.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 11:16:33 AM

Voiced my thoughts.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 12:37:05 PM
Now as most males have been taught while being raised we males are to never hit a girl no matter what. Even if she try's to kill you.

this is gold
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:08:28 PM
Now as most males have been taught while being raised we males are to never hit a girl no matter what. Even if she try's to kill you.

LOL, no.
kfc
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:30:05 PM
I agree with the OP, and also yeah I find it ridiculous men are expected to always pay for the dates.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 9:15:50 PM
I think you should first try to turn away without fighting, and if that fails then use only the minimum force possible in self-defense. You cannot use it as an excuse to unload. Call the authorities.

A more problematic case is breaking up a fight between two girls. People, especially young men, tend to stand around and watch, and that's not right. Try telling others in the crowd to help restrain the girls. Sometime people will react if you tell them what to do.

Recently, there was a news item about an armed bank robbery. The robber waved his gun at an Army Sergeant returned from Afghanistan, and at the Sarge's kids. The Sarge, unarmed, followed the guy into the parking lot where the gunman pointed his pistol at the Sarge's head. A few seconds later, the gunman was on the ground disarmed. Police said the gunman had "voided his bowels." The Sarge said, "Army training."

This leads to rule 2: look for a sergeant.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 2:04:28 AM

It's really sad if you have to hit a *girl* to stop her.
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:20:20 AM
At 6/6/2011 2:04:28 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:

So your saying women are incapable of defending themselves? That she must have someone save her?

Or are you saying that because your a female you are allowed to hit me with no repercussions?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:33:20 AM
At 6/5/2011 2:15:24 PM, badger wrote:
can you rape someone in self defense?

I would love to see that come up in court.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:51:58 AM
At 6/7/2011 9:33:20 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/5/2011 2:15:24 PM, badger wrote:
can you rape someone in self defense?

I would love to see that come up in court.

As would I.

gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 12:39:40 PM
At 6/7/2011 9:20:20 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 6/6/2011 2:04:28 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:

So your saying women are incapable of defending themselves? That she must have someone save her?

Or are you saying that because your a female you are allowed to hit me with no repercussions?

No I'm not saying anything like that. When it comes to hitting, a male can exert a much larger force than a female, generally. So, restraining a female is generally much easier and gentleman-ly. Leaving the room is also an option. When you know for a fact that your hit is going to hurt more.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 12:44:05 PM
Some girls can really hit though. There was this bulkier girl about 5'8 at my MMA gym a few months ago and I'm pretty confident she could kick the crap out of most of my 150 lb. male friends.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 12:51:12 PM
At 6/5/2011 9:15:50 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
A more problematic case is breaking up a fight between two girls. People, especially young men, tend to stand around and watch, and that's not right. Try telling others in the crowd to help restrain the girls. Sometime people will react if you tell them what to do.

I attempted that once: the girls weren't just pulling hair and scratching, they were really vicious, so I stepped in between them and they started hitting me instead of each other!

At that point I decided discretion was the better part of valour and withdrew, but I was successful in so much as they didn't start fighting each other again.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 1:08:06 PM

lol I would just let the female hit me, she would probably just hurt her hand anyways.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 1:13:56 PM
At 6/8/2011 12:51:12 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

I attempted that once: the girls weren't just pulling hair and scratching, they were really vicious, so I stepped in between them and they started hitting me instead of each other!

At that point I decided discretion was the better part of valour and withdrew, but I was successful in so much as they didn't start fighting each other again.

Did you get any good boob feels while you were "keeping them off each other"?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 2:02:53 PM
This is so silly. You're talking about a good difference in upper body strength between the two genders. In many cases, it would be irresponsible to trade punches. Just like it is irresponsible for women to get in a shouting match with a guy.
Or you could watch a movie:
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 2:45:01 PM
At 6/8/2011 12:39:40 PM, gerrandesquire wrote:
No I'm not saying anything like that. When it comes to hitting, a male can exert a much larger force than a female, generally. So, restraining a female is generally much easier and gentleman-ly. Leaving the room is also an option. When you know for a fact that your hit is going to hurt more.

So females are inferior? Also since when must one always be gentleman-ly towards females, just cause you have a vagina you demand respect?

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 2:55:42 PM
At 6/5/2011 8:29:30 AM, Kinesis wrote:
I say we kill all males and create a female utopia. The world will be a better place.

Sureeee for about 20 years and then you all die and the earth is then void of human life altogether lol
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 2:58:09 PM
At 6/8/2011 12:51:12 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

myself and a few of my buddies got in a fight with these scumbags before, but while we were fighting them, their scumbag girlfriends or mothers or whatever they were started attacking one of my other friends who was trying to stay out of it.. he was getting high heels straight into the head and he just wouldn't do anything about it for himself. and me and the other two dudes with me were a bit preoccupied. i didn't even know he was in trouble until i heard him being saved. this big polish dude came outa nowhere to the girl hitting him and ripped her shirt clean off.. left her standing there screaming with her big ugly tits hanging out. probably the funniest thing i ever saw. she wasn't long stopping after that.
signature