Dreams

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 12:18:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What did you dream last night?

Last night I dreamed there was this guy who was like really good at guitar. Anyway not sure how it happened but he somehow got separated from his guitar. He loved to play it so much so he was sad because he couldn't.
Then he started picking his nose so I said "he's picking his nose because he doesn't know what to do with his fingers". Then everybody started laughing.

If you count nightmares as well I also dreamed the school year started again.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 12:27:56 PM
I completely forgot what I dreamt last night.

A few night ago I was killing these home invaders with like a sharpener, steel ruler and throwing their bodies in like a freezer. Fun times.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 6:53:09 PM
At 6/8/2011 6:52:43 PM, badger wrote:
being had sex with as a woman and things like that. weird things.

and that one was a wet dream.
signature
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 6:56:24 PM
I was at a barber shop watching someone get their hair cut as I wait in line to get mine. I suddenly become aware that I am dreaming (Lucid Dream) and shout in the barber shop "LUCID DREAM!" then the person I am watching explodes as I fly through the ceiling in bliss.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 7:02:28 PM
At 6/8/2011 6:56:24 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
I was at a barber shop watching someone get their hair cut as I wait in line to get mine. I suddenly become aware that I am dreaming (Lucid Dream) and shout in the barber shop "LUCID DREAM!" then the person I am watching explodes as I fly through the ceiling in bliss.

It's all fun and games until it starts happening in real life and people just look at you.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 7:05:16 PM
All I remember is last nights dream had something to do with smoking...
I dream about the zombie apocalypse a lot. Too many games/books/movies about zombies. I'm sort of obsessed.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 9:12:57 PM
At 6/8/2011 7:05:16 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I dream about the zombie apocalypse a lot. Too many games/books/movies about zombies. I'm sort of obsessed.

same
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 9:50:54 PM
I haven't had dreams in a long time. As a kid I used to have some seriously messed up on.

I would start in the basement at the bottom of the steps with all the lights turn off. I would immediately sprint up the steps with something terrible chasing right behind when I got to the top I would slam the door and keep running but whatever it was blocked the door from being shut and kept coming. I sprinted upstairs to my bedroom with it right behind me and shut my door but it stuck its legs and arm through the door and then killed me. Then I would wake up.

Another time I was riding on the back of someone (then were flying in the air i was riding them like a magic carpet) and remembering feeling the most freaked out feeling imaginable while whoever I was riding on was laughing a terrible laugh. I would then notice whose back I was on and it was myself and I had this horrible face and was laughing. Then I would wake up.

Another one was that I was in this large dark room with a large black door on the other side and a large black staircase leading upstairs. I knew there was something bad upstairs and that there was a wonderful place behind the black door where I would be safe. I would sprint to the door but would go in slow motion. As I got near it the bad man would come out onto the landing of the staircase and begin to sprint down the door. As I opened the door to the good place, it would grab my arm and yank me back in. Then I would wake up.

Another one was where for some reason my cousins were with me and somehow they went down a mario bros tube into a large house to "play" Then I heard their screams and rushed after them. I entered a large house with a bunch of clothes everywhere and a bunch of odd things. Just imagine a giant closet filled with racks and racks of clothes shoes wigs manicans wigs etc. You could barely see anything but stuff. I would go around attempting to find my cousins until something started chasing me through the stuff. I would sprint out while the thing chased me barely making it out through the mario bros tube in time. Then I would hear the final screams of my cousins then wake up.

Another one was me lying in my bed while something was slowly coming after me from within my room. I remember sitting up and screaming for my parents to help me. However my voice did not work. I would try to move but I could only do so in slow motion. The thing would eventually get me and i would wake up sitting straight up in bed with my mouth wide open and sweating all over.

As a young kid it was scary as hell. I probably would enjoy it now as it would provide some entertainment. I have dreams now but they usually involve the zombie apocalypse. Sad thing is I have them all too rarely. I also never seem to have dreams where anything positive is happening which is unfortunate as well. It's either the zombie apocalypse, something really bad, or something strange.

Occasionally I'll have dreams where my parents or girlfriend dies and I'll wake up in tears having cried profusely in the dream.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 9:51:41 PM

NO FVCKING WAY I have the same freaking dreams!!!!
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 9:52:57 PM
At 6/8/2011 9:12:57 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

same

this is ridiculous i posted then read the thread lmao 2 other people dream about the zombie apocalypse.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 9:53:26 PM
At 6/8/2011 7:02:28 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 6/8/2011 6:56:24 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

It's all fun and games until it starts happening in real life and people just look at you.

10/10
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 9:56:10 PM
At 6/8/2011 9:51:41 PM, askbob wrote:

Do you always kick zombie arse too?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 10:12:21 PM

Occasionally I'll have dreams where my parents or girlfriend dies and I'll wake up in tears having cried profusely in the dream.

I have dreams like that too, when a someone close to me dies. I just wake up happy it was only a dream. But sometimes it takes me several minutes to come to terms and figure out that it was only a dream and that the person didn't actually die.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 10:25:20 PM
At 6/8/2011 9:56:10 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 6/8/2011 9:51:41 PM, askbob wrote:

Do you always kick zombie arse too?

Usually I sacrifice others to get away to a helicopter on top of a hospital and have to bypass zombie nurses and doctors in order to get in the helli and fly off to a deserted island where I conveniently have satellite tv and can see everyone else suffer from my island with the cool satisfaction of knowing that zombies can never manage to learn how to use vehicles or boats.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 10:26:28 PM

Let me try to refresh your memory... did you die an early death due to it?
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 11:32:25 PM
My last zombie dream had to do with running through the streets at night to try to get to a friend's house. I was unarmed and didnt actually see any zombies. I heard zombie screams behind me as I sprinted into my friend's complex then I woke up.

My last nightmare was really simple. Sometimes I have really..weird dreams where its sort of half reality half video game. The video game was SPORE. I was sitting on a rock in the middle of a water filled cove, stranded. The only way I could get out was to bounce on orange fish who could eat me. I jumped on one, then two, and the third one bit my ankle and dragged me down into the water, silencing my screams with water as blood floated to the surface.

My last sad dream was when my best friend got hit by a car right next to me and he was flattened. I just remember sitting on the curb crying and waking up thinking it was real until I got a text from him hahahaha.

My last fun dream was when I snuck into a party (kids at my school). It was daytime and two people I know started having sex then it became a lucid dream. I created a bucket of KFC and ate it and tasted it (it tastes real btw). I then flipped a light switch and a rope fell from the ceiling. The rope would move with gravity which was dictated by the angle of my nose (if I was on my back the rope would be normal, if I was on my side it would lean). I then started flying as the people having sex finished and I felt their orgasm on the skin of my arms while I was flying. I chuckled to myself saying "good times" then flew to an army surplus store where I bought an oxygen mask then I woke up.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 12:22:36 AM
I used to have these strange dreams when I was younger.
They were all different but always involved the same characters.
There were a bunch of monster type things but all of them were fairly small.
The head of the bunch I would describe as kind of like a rabid, black, pig. Then there was one that had long legs like a spider. I can't really remember the rest but they were pretty freaky looking, especially for a little kid.
Here is what I can remember of them. I had them fairly often.

___

I was in this dark room. It wasn't completely dark so I could still see around the room. The room was fairly small and completely empty with brown walls. At one wall there was a small gate, about four feet high.
I stood in room frightened for a little while. Then the gate opened. I walked through into a big room. The room was as dark as the previous room and was quite empty but at one end there was a bunch of chairs stacked.
Suddenly a gate similar to the one I had just gone through opened at the other end and about five small creatures (like the one's I described) rushed out at me. I started running to the other end of the room. I got there and started somehow climbing up the wall. I couldn't climb high enough and the creatures were jumping up at me from below and biting and pulling at my legs. Then I woke up.

I was in the big room that I described earlier. I remember being really scared. Then I saw my mom at the far end of the room where the stairs were all stacked. I rushed over to her shouting her name. Her back was turned to me and she didn't answer. When I got to her she turned around and her face was all distorted and gray looking (quite freaky!). Then the gate opened and the creatures rushed out again. Can't remember exactly what happened, but I ran away and shortly afterwards woke up.

I really can't remember the other dreams very well accept in one my grandparents caught the monsters and put them in a cage. But they were all quite similar.

As far as sad dreams go I used to have allot of dreams that my brother died and I was always really sad, but then when I woke up I felt really relieved that it wasn't true.

The opposite happens too when I wake up and feel disappointed because I realize the dream wasn't real.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 1:54:56 AM
I always have the same unrelated sequence of events, kind of like swifting through dreams. It's a swift transition though.

Like last night I dreamt I was at my school, and me and some of my friends plan to go to Taj mahal, and we sneak into a train, till we realize we don't know how to buy a ticket, then we just jump out of the train when the conductor comes. And go to the nearby mall and then I don't really remember that much, but it progresses into a murder flick with my friends getting killed one by one...

They're all really weird.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 8:24:20 AM
I just woke up, heres a fresh one for ya.

I dreamed I was at an adult cocktail party for my dads job or something like that. The light was very dim and orange. Then I saw a pair of cyclopses at the party who were socializing. They looked like ordinary people except they were dressed up like Batman and Robin and their eyes were very stylized and had thick outlines. They never blinked and they just stared at me until I hid under a table where they kept staring at me.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 10:35:36 AM
I just dreamed school started again. That's the third time in a row!

Do you think that means it will come true?
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 11:11:12 AM
At 6/9/2011 10:35:36 AM, phantom wrote:

nooooo
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 11:14:10 AM

It depends. Add the time you had this dream, to the number derived from the addition of the letters in the word school, and if the resultant number is 7...

... I am sorry.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 1:33:16 PM
At 6/9/2011 11:14:10 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:

It depends. Add the time you had this dream, to the number derived from the addition of the letters in the word school, and if the resultant number is 7...

... I am sorry.

Apology Accepted