gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:57:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/10/2011 3:54:24 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
Have you ever wanted to kill someone?

And not like a lanky 'I want to kill you', a heartfelt hatred that you inadvertently start plotting ways- even though you totally don't want to.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:57:58 AM
At 6/10/2011 3:57:01 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:

And not like a lanky 'I want to kill you', a heartfelt hatred that you inadvertently start plotting ways- even though you totally don't want to.

Well, in my case it was only business. Hating people requires a lot of effort.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 4:01:00 AM
At 6/10/2011 3:58:38 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
At 6/10/2011 3:56:11 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Yes. Killing people comes naturally in my line of work.

But have you ever 'wanted' to specifically?

//disregard//
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 4:03:04 AM
I sold my soul to the devil, and had to shoot a man in Memphis, but other than that... nah
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
dobby
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 1:02:08 PM
of course. wanting to kill people comes naturally when others do things wrong. if we could just except that killing those that are wrong was excepable for a few years we could get rid of most of the problems in the world and all be better off.
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 1:03:18 PM
I've hated people and wanted to hurt them before, but I can't say I've ever cared to end their life. It actually doesn't make sense if you think about it; if you want them to hurt, then they need to be alive to experience the pain and to be able to regret how they've wronged you or else see that you're doing fine despite them. I suppose a legitimate reason to kill someone could come from a scheme of some sort...
kfc
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 1:05:24 PM
At 6/10/2011 1:03:18 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I've hated people and wanted to hurt them before, but I can't say I've ever cared to end their life. It actually doesn't make sense if you think about it; if you want them to hurt, then they need to be alive to experience the pain and to be able to regret how they've wronged you or else see that you're doing fine despite them. I suppose a legitimate reason to kill someone could come from a scheme of some sort...

See i never wanted anyone to really experience pain, but really would like them to just go away, forever.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 2:17:01 PM
I wanted to beam people to another earth where they are forced to interact with themselves on a daily basis. Other than that not death. I prefer the suffering.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 2:47:47 PM

How do you think I became an orphan at such a young age?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Condorman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 2:55:39 PM
At 6/10/2011 2:47:47 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Dude, that's totally dark.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 2:59:47 PM
At 6/10/2011 2:55:39 PM, Condorman wrote:
At 6/10/2011 2:47:47 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Dude, that's totally dark.

They wouldn't let me go outside and play. Something had to be done.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:55:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly, yes I have. It was my therapist and she angered me because she pretended to be my friend and felt like she was taunting me. I got so angry and frustrated that I lost compassion and felt like crap. I felt really guilty for having such plots. I thought of the irreversible damage it would do to me, the lives id ruin, and how maybe I would put my loved ones in danger of her husband. When the time came, It was my chance to do itI, but Jesus stopped me and I fell in a state of depression and guilt. I was also suicidal, but Jesus helped me out of that. Murder is like suicide, it's never worth it. Your not being rational and you devalue human life. All of that person, their dreams, emotions, body, intelligence, everything disappears in an instant. That stuff comes from a spiritual sickness, it's when your not able to communicate and understand others. Killing is never the answer to life problems.