Jump to topic:

You win! happy people of debate.org?

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 5:35:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi my name is mauricio lopez and i am 15 years old and i recently got into politics so now i study it in many ways like watching debates on t.v, read books on politcs, and study politics on this website. recently i posted a forum on what steps where necessary inorder to become president of the untied states . the reason i posted that forum was because i wanted to know if i had a chance into becoming president one day , so i wanted to know what steps to take. at first few people commented and siad some very helpful things and told me what i needed to do and exactly what i was going for, but shortly aafter that many of you siad "you have no chance into being president" or " your not smart enough" and stuff like that and much more ,so now i say "you win" you guys seem to know so much and about me without even knowing me in person and judge me based on old debates iv'e had or other forums i have posted. hundreds of you people are extremly smart and know so much about politics that i belive everything bad you have to say about me because i know so little. all i wanted was to serve my country after i have served in the military...... all i wanted was to make a change in this country for the better because i belive we can do better! i dont know much but i will learn because i am a perfectly fine human being that has the ability to do something, so im going to use that ability....i just need to practice more and more. im not running for president but i will be running for state senate.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 5:36:53 PM
At 6/11/2011 5:35:11 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
Hi my name is mauricio lopez and i am 15 years old and i recently got into politics so now i study it in many ways like watching debates on t.v, read books on politcs, and study politics on this website. recently i posted a forum on what steps where necessary inorder to become president of the untied states . the reason i posted that forum was because i wanted to know if i had a chance into becoming president one day , so i wanted to know what steps to take. at first few people commented and siad some very helpful things and told me what i needed to do and exactly what i was going for, but shortly aafter that many of you siad "you have no chance into being president" or " your not smart enough" and stuff like that and much more ,so now i say "you win" you guys seem to know so much and about me without even knowing me in person and judge me based on old debates iv'e had or other forums i have posted. hundreds of you people are extremly smart and know so much about politics that i belive everything bad you have to say about me because i know so little. all i wanted was to serve my country after i have served in the military...... all i wanted was to make a change in this country for the better because i belive we can do better! i dont know much but i will learn because i am a perfectly fine human being that has the ability to do something, so im going to use that ability....i just need to practice more and more. im not running for president but i will be running for state senate.

Hello, my name is Brainmaster and I can spell.
Kfc.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 5:37:42 PM
Look, brother, I'm not going to lie. It's hard to be President. I'm probably not going to be President. I'm going to shoot for the title of Senator or Governor, but I plan on going into public service through politics. Just do what you want to do in life.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 6:35:25 PM
At 6/11/2011 5:36:53 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

Hello, my name is Brainmaster and I can spell.

Awww, the first rule of politics. If you want to create a bill, you need to learn how to spell first :p.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 6:38:12 PM
Hi my name is kelly mcsweeney and i am 14 years old and i love justin bieber. i created a thread about becoming a pop star and everyone got mad so i created another thread about that. this is that thread and i just want everyone to know that i dont like that.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 7:06:00 PM
At 6/11/2011 6:41:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
All future politicians come from debate.org.

I will destroy planet earth if any member of this site gets an powerful position in government.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 7:34:16 PM

10/10 for this whole thread
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 8:32:59 PM
At 6/11/2011 7:34:16 PM, askbob wrote:

10/10 for this whole thread

Oh, and now that we got a full name, we can finally use all the thing he's said as blackmail if he runs for president. :)
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 10:59:50 PM
Awww, the first rule of politics. If you want to create a bill, you need to learn how to spell first :p.

Yeah, I mean, mispelling a single word in a proposed law or proposition could have really drastic consequences.

He may write a proposed bill that demands the reconstruction of several anti-flood measures to be made up of dikes to protect against flooding and the next thing you know the state would be rounding up lesbians to be buried alive in mounds of dirt.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 11:15:29 PM

I wish Obama said this in 06.
kfc
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 11:22:11 PM

I bow to your determination.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 11:32:35 PM
@OP:

Don't base your goals on feedback from an internet forum.
Don't make multiple threads about yourself.
Don't try to make the internet feel guilty.
Lastly, avoid spelling and grammar issues if you want to be taken seriously.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 9:56:23 AM
At 6/11/2011 11:15:29 PM, Koopin wrote:

I wish Obama said this in 06.

That's kind of mean, but I still laughed at it.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 1:41:58 PM
Dyammn, drama llama.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 5:07:04 PM
At 6/11/2011 10:59:50 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Yeah, I mean, mispelling a single word in a proposed law or proposition could have really drastic consequences.

He may write a proposed bill that demands the reconstruction of several anti-flood measures to be made up of dikes to protect against flooding and the next thing you know the state would be rounding up lesbians to be buried alive in mounds of dirt.

lmfao
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos