Jump to topic:

When...

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 5:12:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
the unobtainable, the person that you see who is so clearly out of your league smiles at you what runs through your mind. Step by step, and try to be as honest as you possibly can.

For the record: this isn't something that's recently happened to me, but i was in a PM exchange that made me think about this.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 5:13:07 PM
At 6/15/2011 5:12:10 PM, innomen wrote:
the unobtainable, the person that you see who is so clearly out of your league smiles at you what runs through your mind? Step by step, and try to be as honest as you possibly can.

For the record: this isn't something that's recently happened to me, but i was in a PM exchange that made me think about this.

Poor punctuation.
interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 5:16:55 PM
Innomen. Trying to top your ole pal Interrogator aye. Check my threads.
I am on a roll. LOL As for the answer to your question or response.
I learned from experience, that fear can be overcome. It puts the illusion in
your head that this may go wrong. When in reality there is a chance that things
may go right. Women are much more understanding than you may think.
It is all about how YOU as a man make them feel. Remember that the next time you hear that voice that says this. 'She is out of your league'..................
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 4:59:10 PM
At 6/15/2011 5:16:55 PM, interrogator wrote:
Innomen. Trying to top your ole pal Interrogator aye. Check my threads.
I am on a roll. LOL As for the answer to your question or response.
I learned from experience, that fear can be overcome. It puts the illusion in
your head that this may go wrong. When in reality there is a chance that things
may go right. Women are much more understanding than you may think.
It is all about how YOU as a man make them feel. Remember that the next time you hear that voice that says this. 'She is out of your league'..................

I don't think he's talking about females. js lol.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 5:48:37 PM
I remember well. In high school, some girl that I thought was so far out of my league I didn't even bother day dreaming about going out with her, got assigned the seat behind me in English class. This was nd2 trimester of my Junior year. She apparently thought I was good looking, though that was likely heavily influced by the fact she was wearing glasses that no longer fit her perscription. We hit it off in class, since while my "good looks" may be questionable, my ability to help with homework and be funny, wasn't as questionable.

I use to let her wear my lettermans jacket because our seats were under an air vent in the class (I found out a few years after higherschool that she was faking benig cold just as an excuse to wear my jacket). One day, while I was walking to class, I saw her wearing someone else's letterman jacket. I was so heart broken, even though we were never dating. It turns out that the other letterman's jacket was her's (her dad got a bonus at work and got it for her).

One of the biggest reasons that I had a hard time getting girls was because I was a "band geek" (only person to letter 10 times in band at my school, 6 in marching/concert and 4 in jazz), but since she was the choir president and 1st chair soprano, the music aspect didn't bother her, like it does for so many others.

It wasn't until the very end of the school year that I actually had the nuts to ask her out on a date. Though I'd first have to break up with my current girlfriend. Oh, did I forget to mention that I was dating someone else at the time? Oh well, I was. Though I wanted to break up with her since before the other girl even started noticing me, but never knew how to do it, so I just suffered through it.

We went to see Shrek 2 for our first date, though we accidently went into the wrong theature and say part of the Harry Potter that had come out (can't remember which one it was), and so missed the first few minutes of Shrek 2.

During the entire movie, and after, waiting in the parking lot for her mom to come pick her up. We didn't even kiss. Though I did hold her hand for a little while, while we were walking.

Well, after the movie, I called her mom (probably an hour or so after I got home) to let her know that I really enjoyed the date and would love to do it again. But her mom said that she wasn't home, but would give her the message. Over the next 2 weeks, I called a good half dozen times, between her mom and her dad (they were divorced) and everytime, "sorry, she's not home." And I never got a call back.

I saw her once again that summer at a music on the green event with an awkward "hey" between us, and nothing else really said.

Come the start of our senior year, I find that she started dating some home schooled jesus freak that was 3 years younger than her (she was 18, he was 15), and he proposed to her on their second date (to be fair, he had and still has as far as I know, proposed to every single girl he's gone out with).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 6:20:08 PM
Is any one really out of ones league (in the way you use the expression). Once I wondered if it was possible for someone of my mediocre looks and social ineptitude to get the singer Imogen Heap to go out with me. I thought maybe it was just an illusion that people are in seperate leagues, like some people (usually males) insist.

I asked my wife, who is a fan of Heap, if she thought, given the correct circumstances, I could establish a romantic relationship with Imogen. She looked away trying, with little effort, to conceal a look astonishment and bemusement but said nothing. So maybe there is something to this "league" business after all.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 6:42:10 PM
I never really experienced this. I had a girl and a girl who both picked on me freshman year and implied they were better than me. So I picked on them slowly and steadily throughout all of highschool and turned them into the most hated people in highschool. The guy i referred to as god everywhere he went, inserted his name into Christmas carols substituting him for jesus and god. Organized half the school to wait outside his one class and bow down to him as he walked the hall. He broke down junior year in tears and begged me to stop it.

The girl i picked on for her mannerisms of using the word like every other word, her materialism, her tanning (comparing her to beef jerky) and openly told her that i hated her guts in front of everyone. Eventually she became the most hated and broke down the beginning of senior year in tears.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 9:51:44 PM
At 6/16/2011 6:42:10 PM, askbob wrote:
I never really experienced this. I had a girl and a girl who both picked on me freshman year and implied they were better than me. So I picked on them slowly and steadily throughout all of highschool and turned them into the most hated people in highschool. The guy i referred to as god everywhere he went, inserted his name into Christmas carols substituting him for jesus and god. Organized half the school to wait outside his one class and bow down to him as he walked the hall. He broke down junior year in tears and begged me to stop it.

The girl i picked on for her mannerisms of using the word like every other word, her materialism, her tanning (comparing her to beef jerky) and openly told her that i hated her guts in front of everyone. Eventually she became the most hated and broke down the beginning of senior year in tears.

You are A OK! in my book!
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 6:00:16 AM
eh i'm a chancer...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!