Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What do you drive?

Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What car do you drive?
What year?
Can you drive?
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
What is the fastest you have speeded.
What is your worse crash?
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:48:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Nothing
I've gotten arrested for being outside past curfew.
Fastest? 500mph in a plane.
Worst crash? In a snow mobile, flipped it.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:55:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Scion xB
What year?

2008, I think.
Can you drive?

Yes.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Yes, after I drove into another car.
What is the fastest you have speeded.

Only a few miles over the speed limit, nothing exciting.
What is your worse crash?

I have only crashed once. I drove into another car because the person in front of me slammed on the brakes and I squashed the whole front end of the car.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:57:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:55:11 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Scion xB
What year?

2008, I think.
Can you drive?

Yes.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Yes, after I drove into another car.
What is the fastest you have speeded.

Only a few miles over the speed limit, nothing exciting.
What is your worse crash?

I have only crashed once. I drove into another car because the person in front of me slammed on the brakes and I squashed the whole front end of the car.

The person you hit was probably not from NY.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 2:02:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:57:40 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:55:11 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Scion xB
What year?

2008, I think.
Can you drive?

Yes.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Yes, after I drove into another car.
What is the fastest you have speeded.

Only a few miles over the speed limit, nothing exciting.
What is your worse crash?

I have only crashed once. I drove into another car because the person in front of me slammed on the brakes and I squashed the whole front end of the car.

The person you hit was probably not from NY.

No, she was. I don't know that she was from the same area of NY, though. She drove like she was from a city and was used to stopping every few seconds for no apparent reason.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 2:03:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

I drive my legs.

What year?

1992.

Can you drive?

Not well.

Have you ever gotten a ticket?

No.

What is the fastest you have speeded.

Too fast.

What is your worse crash?

I haven't crashed. I did almost kill myself like 3 times on a road trip to DC last fall, though.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:30:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 2:02:23 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:57:40 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:55:11 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Scion xB
What year?

2008, I think.
Can you drive?

Yes.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Yes, after I drove into another car.
What is the fastest you have speeded.

Only a few miles over the speed limit, nothing exciting.
What is your worse crash?

I have only crashed once. I drove into another car because the person in front of me slammed on the brakes and I squashed the whole front end of the car.

The person you hit was probably not from NY.

No, she was. I don't know that she was from the same area of NY, though. She drove like she was from a city and was used to stopping every few seconds for no apparent reason.

You are meant to be far enough from the car in front that if they have to stop for any reason at any time you won't hit them.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:35:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?
I don't have a car
What year?
..
Can you drive?
I have my permit
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
no
What is the fastest you have speeded.
idk
What is your worse crash?
Crashed into a golf cart with a quad bike. Broke my arm and thumb.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:41:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Mercury Mariner

What year?

2009

Can you drive?

Obviously...

Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Yep, twice.

What is the fastest you have speeded.

117 mph.

What is your worse crash?

Haven't crashed.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:49:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What car do you drive?

A beat up Buick Century

What year?

1992

Can you drive?

I've done it before.

Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Yes

What is the fastest you have speeded.

I'm not much for speeding, I can't afford to get looked at by a cop. I'm wanted for shooting a man in Memphis.

What is your worse crash?

A car came in from the side, and smashed by back right door. Still haven't fixed it. This was back in 2007.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:55:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Borg Cube
What year?

2391
Can you drive?
Yeah

Have you ever gotten a ticket?
I killed the cop

What is the fastest you have speeded.
I don't speed. I speed up.

What is your worse crash?

I killed the guy who tried it.
Kfc.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:59:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Ford Focus

What year?

2008

Can you drive?

Nah, I just cut a hole in the bottom and run around in it.

Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Not yet, but yesterday I absentmindedly stopped over a crossing with a camera on it so...hopefully not.

What is the fastest you have speeded.

I dunno, about a hundred I guess

What is your worse crash?

I ran over four homeless homeless people once. Useless pieces of sh!t dented my bumper.
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:57:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?
None, atm.
What year?
Can you drive?
I have a learners!
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
Nope
What is the fastest you have speeded.
I've never gone above the speed limit (on purpose). The fastest I've gone is like 55 mph I think.
What is your worse crash?
Never had one in a car, but I flipped my golf cart before.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 8:14:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?
Cavalier

What year?
2004

Can you drive?
Yes...

Have you ever gotten a ticket?
No

What is the fastest you have speeded.
~110 mph

What is your worse crash?
Tie between absolutely destroying my wrist on a bike and absolutely destroying my right ankle and foot on a Quad.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:25:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 9:30:11 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
You are meant to be far enough from the car in front that if they have to stop for any reason at any time you won't hit them.

Yeah, I know. I thought I was. It was my fault, I just complain about it anyway. I probably shouldn't complain about it.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:54:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
In 1971 I was driving a 1961 Ford Fairlane. I skidded on an icy corner and hit a phone pole squarely, which pushed in the front end all the way to the engine block. It was towed to Gallo's junk yard.

"Don't worry kid, we can do a nose job for ya for $150."

"What's a nose job?"

They cut all the sheet metal ahead of the doors off another car and welded it to replace the metal on my car. Only they didn't have a 61 Ford, so they used a 62. This produced a unique hybrid model.

A surprising large number of people noticed this. Guys in pickup trucks would chase me down and ask if I knew I had a problem.

"Model year changeover."
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 11:02:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?
Nissan skyline GTR
What year?
2001
Can you drive?
No, i just sit in the car all day pretending to drive, silly.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
Yup.
What is the fastest you have speeded.
Mach 4. Atleast, thats what it says on my shaver.
What is your worse crash?
scraped a pole.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:32:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 9:25:09 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/18/2011 9:30:11 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
You are meant to be far enough from the car in front that if they have to stop for any reason at any time you won't hit them.

Yeah, I know. I thought I was. It was my fault, I just complain about it anyway. I probably shouldn't complain about it.

Never deny your right to complain about everything, especially the things which probably are your fault.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 7:21:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 10:54:05 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
In 1971 I was driving a 1961 Ford Fairlane. I skidded on an icy corner and hit a phone pole squarely, which pushed in the front end all the way to the engine block. It was towed to Gallo's junk yard.

"Don't worry kid, we can do a nose job for ya for $150."

"What's a nose job?"

They cut all the sheet metal ahead of the doors off another car and welded it to replace the metal on my car. Only they didn't have a 61 Ford, so they used a 62. This produced a unique hybrid model.

This is known in the trade as a "cut n' shut" - it's illegal, at least in Europe it is.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 7:33:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?
A Volvo V70 estate (station wagon), a MINI or a motorhome - all of which belong to my sister and which I borrow while my car is being restored.
What year?
2002, 2009, 1995 (my sister's vehicles) and 1980 (my car).
Can you drive?
The filth gave me my licence back last year.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
Lots, also banned from driving twice.
What is the fastest you have speeded.
155mph, regularly and perfectly legally on a German Autobahns.
What is your worse crash?
Touch wood, I've never had a crash.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 7:59:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Nissan Sentra.

What year?

2002.

Can you drive?

Yep.

Have you ever gotten a ticket?

Only parking tickets. I've never even been pulled over.

What is the fastest you have speeded.

140km/h on the freeway. Then my car started vibrating weirdly :p

What is your worse crash?

I've never crashed into anything. But I did almost knock off the donation bin under a McDonald's drive-thru window.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 8:20:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?:

Subaru Outback

What year?:

2006

Have you ever gotten a ticket?:

Last one was issued in about 2004.

What is the fastest you have speeded.:

About 110 mph... I wasn't driving and I wasn't amused by the reckless driving.

What is your worse crash?:

Rear-ended by an 18-wheeler. Luckily he was only traveling at about 15 mph, but the large mass of the truck was the equivalent of a sedan hitting me at about 40 mph.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:20:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?
VW Polo
What year?
'94
Can you drive?
Yeah
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
Parking tickets but not speeding tickets, I've had cameras flash at me but never heard back from them.
What is the fastest you have speeded.
About a ton.
What is your worse crash?
Both were pretty annoying. I crashed into a lamp post within a week of passing my test because I was waving hello to someone. About a year after that I was stationary at traffic lights when this fool (possibly a relative of andromeda_z lol) ran into the back of me with enough force to also knock me into another car in front.
Not crashed since and never been injured in a car crash. touches wood.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:26:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 1:46:13 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
What car do you drive?

Chevy Cavalier

What year?

2002

Can you drive?

Yes.

Have you ever gotten a ticket?

A fix it ticket and a speeding ticket that I refused to pay.

What is the fastest you have speeded.

95.

What is your worse crash?

Never crashed.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:44:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What car do you drive?
a passat!
What year?
01
Can you drive?
the fast and the furious movies... based on my exploits! ..even that really old one. i'm that good.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
i'm on 6 outa 12 pts needed for disqualification.. which isn't so bad considering..
What is the fastest you have speeded.
i think i'm ddo's drag champion with 157mph :)
What is your worse crash?
i lost a corolla to black ice doing about a ton.. took out about a 9 foot stretch of a castle wall.. a miracle crash.. hit the perfect part of the wall for it to give way rather than just smashing me.. and my friend..

but in fairness to me that was just payback for another time he flipped us into a river when we were young fellas.. nobody said the car was robbed.. broke my nose the bastard! all he got was a fairly deep scratch fairly scarily close to his temple in my crash..

i've also had a few other crashes.. those were the two worst though..

i've calmed down too. wouldn't go on half the adventures i used.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:50:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 12:44:40 PM, el-badgero wrote:
What car do you drive?
a passat!
What year?
01
Can you drive?
the fast and the furious movies... based on my exploits! ..even that really old one. i'm that good.
Have you ever gotten a ticket?
i'm on 6 outa 12 pts needed for disqualification.. which isn't so bad considering..
What is the fastest you have speeded.
i think i'm ddo's drag champion with 157mph :)
What is your worse crash?
i lost a corolla to black ice doing about a ton.. took out about a 9 foot stretch of a castle wall.. a miracle crash.. hit the perfect part of the wall for it to give way rather than just smashing me.. and my friend..

the car was about half it's original length in the finish. didn't flip thank fvck. but i'd also all my clothes in the back and a statue of a fox i'd.. acquired.. seatbelted in the back too, who got free, broke my back window and escaped with all my clothes into a river.. it was quite the disaster.

but in fairness to me that was just payback for another time he flipped us into a river when we were young fellas.. nobody said the car was robbed.. broke my nose the bastard! all he got was a fairly deep scratch fairly scarily close to his temple in my crash..

i've also had a few other crashes.. those were the two worst though..

i've calmed down too. wouldn't go on half the adventures i used.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:50:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
god damn freddie the fox!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:59:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 12:44:40 PM, el-badgero wrote:
What is the fastest you have speeded.
i think i'm ddo's drag champion with 157mph :)

didn't see the skyline :(
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!