Jump to topic:

A weird situation

david567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 3:30:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know what to do, I need help. There's a boy in my school who's a rich brat, he thinks He's hard. I recently had an argument with him, so I ignored him and he told our head that I was being rude and spreading rumours about me that I'm deep and everything. He is such a D*ckhead that he used this app on blackberry which *munches* (like take a photo of it) he showed all my friends I showed them what he wrote and they don't believe me. Its getting to a stage that I feel like leaving the school but I cant as it is the closest and its a 20minute walk.

Need some advice asap : (
Religious but not spiritual : )
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:07:35 PM
Heres what you do.

Open the hood of his car and look for his brake line.

Cut that

Next thing you know that punk is driving down the highway going 80 mph without a care in the world then

BAM!!
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:18:31 PM
Receive the gift of slack.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:47:30 PM
Tell him to listen to David Bowie's "Dance magic Dance." That song has saved me from committing so many murders!
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:52:03 PM
Organize a large body of students to crowd around him as he exits one of his classes. Have them all bow down and worship him. following him to his next class.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 6:07:20 PM
At 6/20/2011 3:30:26 PM, david567 wrote:
I don't know what to do, I need help. There's a boy in my school who's a rich brat, he thinks He's hard. I recently had an argument with him, so I ignored him and he told our head that I was being rude and spreading rumours about me that I'm deep and everything. He is such a D*ckhead that he used this app on blackberry which *munches* (like take a photo of it) he showed all my friends I showed them what he wrote and they don't believe me. Its getting to a stage that I feel like leaving the school but I cant as it is the closest and its a 20minute walk.

Need some advice asap:

Crush his skull and then bury his corpse on the 50-yard line.

I'm expecting $50 in my PayPal account for that good advice. You have until close of business tomorrow to pay up. Don't be late or 2 bodies will be buried on the 50... Well, 3, if you include Jimmy Hoffa.

Either that or get in contact with school administrators. Which ever works best for you.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:36:07 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:34:54 PM, tkubok wrote:
Kill his parents, take their heads off, and slip it next to him when hes asleep. Modern twist on a classic.

No. Cook them into chili and then feed them to him at a cook-off.
Kfc.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:38:13 PM
At 6/20/2011 3:44:16 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Plant coke in his locker.

This so needs to be a coca-cola commercial.

There is a bully, and you hear the kids saying how they are gonna plant coke in his locker. So the whole time you think something bad's gonna happen. But When he opens the locker, he sees coca-cola and becomes nice.

1 million dollar idea.
kfc
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:38:50 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:38:13 PM, Koopin wrote:

There is a bully, and you hear the kids saying how they are gonna plant coke in his locker. So the whole time you think something bad's gonna happen. But When he opens the locker, he sees coca-cola and becomes nice.

1 million dollar idea.

Sigged.
Kfc.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:39:10 PM
At 6/20/2011 6:07:20 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 6/20/2011 3:30:26 PM, david567 wrote:

Need some advice asap:

I'm expecting $50 in my PayPal account for that good advice. You have until close of business tomorrow to pay up. Don't be late or 2 bodies will be buried on the 50... Well, 3, if you include Jimmy Hoffa.

Either that or get in contact with school administrators. Which ever works best for you.

I'd suggest the latter.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:40:46 PM

1 million dollar idea.

That's actually a really good idea.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:42:31 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:40:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

1 million dollar idea.

That's actually a really good idea.

emailing coke without ever mentioning your name now
Kfc.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:44:01 PM

At 6/20/2011 3:57:07 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Get some friends together to beat the sh*t out of him, and accept whatever punishment you get--it'll be worth it.

At 6/20/2011 4:07:35 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Heres what you do.

Cut that

Next thing you know that punk is driving down the highway going 80 mph without a care in the world then

BAM!!

At 6/20/2011 4:18:42 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Do you know how to make a car bomb? If not just PM me.

Kill his parents, take their heads off, and slip it next to him when hes asleep. Modern twist on a classic.

At 6/20/2011 10:36:07 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

Welcome to debate.org
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:44:56 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:44:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:

At 6/20/2011 3:57:07 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Get some friends together to beat the sh*t out of him, and accept whatever punishment you get--it'll be worth it.

At 6/20/2011 4:07:35 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Heres what you do.

Cut that

BAM!!

At 6/20/2011 4:18:42 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Do you know how to make a car bomb? If not just PM me.

At 6/20/2011 10:36:07 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

Welcome to debate.org

Does nobody get the reference?
Kfc.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 11:14:43 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:51:28 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Turns out Cartman had actually killed his parents

Just his dad.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 11:15:47 PM
At 6/20/2011 11:14:43 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:51:28 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Turns out Cartman had actually killed his parents

Just his dad.

Making assumptions are we? You don't know Cartman.
Kfc.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2011 8:49:02 AM
There was this rich kid at my school who was only there because his wealthy father made a sizeable donation to the school when his son failed the entrance exam. I thought that was wrong because he thus deprived a more deserving pupil who didn't have a rich mummy and daddy the opportunity to study at that school and I considered it my moral duty to make his life at school a misery - I employed many different methods, physical and otherwise (don't worry, he was bigger than me so it wasn't bullying) - but the most successful was to produce an unofficial school magazine with my friends and my contribution was a strip cartoon with a caricature of him leading a life of privilege and excess with a liberal scattering of jokes at his expense.

You could do that – it would make that ‘rich brat' you are having trouble with the laughing stock of the whole school.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2011 8:57:31 AM
At 6/22/2011 8:49:02 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
There was this rich kid at my school who was only there because his wealthy father made a sizeable donation to the school when his son failed the entrance exam. I thought that was wrong because he thus deprived a more deserving pupil who didn't have a rich mummy and daddy the opportunity to study at that school and I considered it my moral duty to make his life at school a misery - I employed many different methods, physical and otherwise (don't worry, he was bigger than me so it wasn't bullying) - but the most successful was to produce an unofficial school magazine with my friends and my contribution was a strip cartoon with a caricature of him leading a life of privilege and excess with a liberal scattering of jokes at his expense.

You could do that – it would make that ‘rich brat' you are having trouble with the laughing stock of the whole school.

Or he could use a car bomb.