Jump to topic:

Hey Guys!

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:18:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Doesn't this guys posts remind you of an former dickwad member of DDO?
http://www.popsci.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:41:06 PM
"Where we need to invest our resources in order to obtain huge return on investment is hyperspace physics and the inventions that flow from that research and development. For example, dimensional relativity between space and hyperspace is 200,000 to 1. Manufacturing that takes 200,000 seconds can be brought back through the stargate in one second. The same applies to growing crops and doing supercomputer calculations on the order of 2^80 flops. We need to double or triple our food production for the increasing population. Most alien planets top out at 10 billion people, so we are approaching that ceiling.

Obama should invest in new types of spacecraft that use space-time curvature to provide lift and propulsion, together with teleportation to other planets. Teleportation takes seconds to go from one location to another. With this technology, which will provide jobs for inventors and engineers and scientists etc, we can grow crops on other planets and bring them back on large motherships fresh after harvesting."

I tried to get a grant for exactly that last year but it was rejected. People are too closed minded and don't want to explore what hyperspace physics has to offer as they are too afraid it will shut down big oil.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:46:42 PM
The man [JSC] has no understanding of Heim Theory and just posts blatant nonsense, Hyperspace is supposed to mean the use of higher dimensions for FTL travel but this guy [JSC] thinks it somehow would be able to fuel us and has to deal with telekinesis, all in all it is spam.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:47:44 PM
At 6/29/2011 9:41:06 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
"Where we need to invest our resources in order to obtain huge return on investment is hyperspace physics and the inventions that flow from that research and development. For example, dimensional relativity between space and hyperspace is 200,000 to 1. Manufacturing that takes 200,000 seconds can be brought back through the stargate in one second. The same applies to growing crops and doing supercomputer calculations on the order of 2^80 flops. We need to double or triple our food production for the increasing population. Most alien planets top out at 10 billion people, so we are approaching that ceiling.

Obama should invest in new types of spacecraft that use space-time curvature to provide lift and propulsion, together with teleportation to other planets. Teleportation takes seconds to go from one location to another. With this technology, which will provide jobs for inventors and engineers and scientists etc, we can grow crops on other planets and bring them back on large motherships fresh after harvesting."

I tried to get a grant for exactly that last year but it was rejected. People are too closed minded and don't want to explore what hyperspace physics has to offer as they are too afraid it will shut down big oil.

So whats your opinion on JSC?
Minister Of Trolling
:
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:57:44 PM
This is nice :

"The Blue Nun teleported from her convent in Spain along the edge of earth's dual tetrahedron and appeared to the Indians here. She told me that she could float off the ground in her room. This means she was slightly out of dimension just as could be the case for the electron. Because the crystal is slightly out of dimension into hyperspace, it could be seen by the aliens in a co-dimension. Thus it would have been easy for them to see it and pick his pocket. "

I would agree that teleportation into hyperspace would be a good way to be a pickpocket.

"As you know, all the things I write about I have actually experienced, so it is not a theory nor a story. As I was walking out the door, I was enveloped in a circular hole that fit my height. This put me in communication with aliens who wanted to find out how far out I could communicate in the galaxy. They teleported to 60,000, 70,000 and 80,000 light years out. The communication was still crystal clear, but the diameter of this hole started decreasing until it reached 1/3 of its original size."

Troll/snake-oil seller or has had a psychotic break. I would bet on the first one as you can print money doing this if you don't have any morals because a lot of people really want to believe.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:00:48 PM
At 6/29/2011 9:57:44 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
This is nice :

"The Blue Nun teleported from her convent in Spain along the edge of earth's dual tetrahedron and appeared to the Indians here. She told me that she could float off the ground in her room. This means she was slightly out of dimension just as could be the case for the electron. Because the crystal is slightly out of dimension into hyperspace, it could be seen by the aliens in a co-dimension. Thus it would have been easy for them to see it and pick his pocket. "

I would agree that teleportation into hyperspace would be a good way to be a pickpocket.

"As you know, all the things I write about I have actually experienced, so it is not a theory nor a story. As I was walking out the door, I was enveloped in a circular hole that fit my height. This put me in communication with aliens who wanted to find out how far out I could communicate in the galaxy. They teleported to 60,000, 70,000 and 80,000 light years out. The communication was still crystal clear, but the diameter of this hole started decreasing until it reached 1/3 of its original size."

Troll/snake-oil seller or has had a psychotic break. I would bet on the first one as you can print money doing this if you don't have any morals because a lot of people really want to believe.

Exactly what I was saying, but guess who this guy most likely is?
Minister Of Trolling
:
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:11:52 PM
You think this is JC :

"Under the command of the Admiral 3rd in line to His Majesty the Admiral, teleporting by Beamship to earth, the Federation succeeded in creating a powerful spiritual energy being with knowledge from all around the galaxy. As part of their education, they make these geometrical diagrams that show the geometry of this subspace manifold that projects all our physics constants into the universe. In turn, the demonic forces under control of Satan himself would use this property to project all his forces into the universe. I mean, we are talking about an epic battle here. But the spiritual being who was created with this geometrical knowledge was able to go into the manifold and stop these demons from getting through. As the demons were ascending one leg of the dual inverted tetrahedrons, the Protector disconnected the geometry and stopped them cold. At this point he destroyed them and captured Satan. The Federation gave Satan the opportunity to amend his ways, but he could not and so he was destroyed. So this 100 million year long timeline resulted in the winning of the Battle of Revelations."

This is like someone made a bot, he can out conspiracy theory Geo, out pseudo-science JC, and goes to 11 on the absurd scale blowing past Cosmic.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:18:47 PM
At 6/29/2011 10:11:52 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
You think this is JC :

"Under the command of the Admiral 3rd in line to His Majesty the Admiral, teleporting by Beamship to earth, the Federation succeeded in creating a powerful spiritual energy being with knowledge from all around the galaxy. As part of their education, they make these geometrical diagrams that show the geometry of this subspace manifold that projects all our physics constants into the universe. In turn, the demonic forces under control of Satan himself would use this property to project all his forces into the universe. I mean, we are talking about an epic battle here. But the spiritual being who was created with this geometrical knowledge was able to go into the manifold and stop these demons from getting through. As the demons were ascending one leg of the dual inverted tetrahedrons, the Protector disconnected the geometry and stopped them cold. At this point he destroyed them and captured Satan. The Federation gave Satan the opportunity to amend his ways, but he could not and so he was destroyed. So this 100 million year long timeline resulted in the winning of the Battle of Revelations."

This is like someone made a bot, he can out conspiracy theory Geo, out pseudo-science JC, and goes to 11 on the absurd scale blowing past Cosmic.

Good point, I think if we showed this to J_C and Geo8 it might end some of their over the top beliefs.
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 12:52:44 AM
At 6/30/2011 12:08:21 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
I would have a hard time making up something like that, Thaddeus could match it though.

Good point.
Minister Of Trolling
: