Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Will you confess ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:35:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not talking about your sins. But if you choose to then that will be fine.
This is the first confession booth in the history of Debate dot org. You must tell us
something about what is really going on here on this forum. Maybe behind closed doors. It can be candid, confidential,
controversial, secretive, private, etc. It does not matter to me. I just want to
hear your part of the story about something that has been bothering you, and
what would you like to change. Or you can give us some juicy gossip news.
What is going on here ? Do you wanna know. I do. What is up with DDO nowadays. Lately, there has been some very strange things happening here. Give us your two cents, and we will return the favor. Thank you.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:39:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I heard a rumor that interrogator was going to leave the forums for some undisclosed reason.

The rumor patrol is whispering that he's leaving because:

1. He fears that he has revealed too much on the forums and the elites have a 'hit' out on him. As a result, he has to relocate.
2. He is actually going to start posting as his *real* user account and completely slaughter all of the top debaters on this site.
3. He's actually President Obama (come on, it explains so much!) and he's going to be doing some heavy work over the next few weeks.
4. .....?
5. Profit?
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:42:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Meatros. No, they do not have a hit out on me. They are glad that I have exposed
some of the secrets simply because they want you to be enlightened as well.
Now once I start talking about their indiscretions and posting the actual diaries
out for public view. Then I would be in trouble. Other than that, I am fine.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:45:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Meatros. I cannot win a debate here. They will not let me, as I will forever be
voted against. That is a fact. But my priority here is to not be a legendary debator.
It is to be the best negotiator. I Interrogate people, and that is how I got to be
so popular here in the first place.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:46:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thaddeus. People keep saying all kinds of stuff about you. Why ?
They think that you are gay because you display a yellow, Pokemon type
animal for us to see. They think that you are too feminine, and is now getting a
wee bit comfortable with that side. Im just the messenger. Dont get mad at me. LOL
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:47:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 8:42:58 AM, interrogator wrote:
Meatros. No, they do not have a hit out on me. They are glad that I have exposed
some of the secrets simply because they want you to be enlightened as well.
Now once I start talking about their indiscretions and posting the actual diaries
out for public view. Then I would be in trouble. Other than that, I am fine.

I thought you were against the elites?

Why are you being ambiguous...Are you for them or against them? There is no middle ground and you know it.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:48:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 8:45:00 AM, interrogator wrote:
Meatros. I cannot win a debate here. They will not let me, as I will forever be
voted against. That is a fact. But my priority here is to not be a legendary debator.
It is to be the best negotiator. I Interrogate people, and that is how I got to be
so popular here in the first place.

I don't necessarily agree with that. I think that if you put up a proper argument you could probably win.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:53:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Meatros. I am against the Elites. I would be going against my beliefs if I werent.
I have actually met some who are associated in that circle. They look just like you
and me. You know, they are people who have sold their souls to the devil and
made offers that were not to be refused. I have seen how they work their charm,
and their magic. They can read minds, and even see the future.
This is not a cartoon my friend. They are a collective and very cohesive unit.
They have an agenda, and that is to destroy humanity while they gain power
and access to eternal life. But it will only lead them to destruction.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:56:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 8:46:27 AM, interrogator wrote:
Thaddeus. People keep saying all kinds of stuff about you. Why ?
They think that you are gay because you display a yellow, Pokemon type
animal for us to see. They think that you are too feminine, and is now getting a
wee bit comfortable with that side. Im just the messenger. Dont get mad at me. LOL

You don't like cats? Being man enough admit that they are adorable does not make me feminine.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:58:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thad. Yes, cats are ok. But I am a dog lover. I would never use a cat as a representation on my avatar though. Hmmm. But to each his own.
Everybody like what they like.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 9:05:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thad. Yes. Cats are usually a symbol of tranquility.
But it wasnt just the fact that you display a cat in general.
It was the color. People sometimes associate yellow with homosexuality.
Think rainbow like.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 9:14:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 9:05:53 AM, interrogator wrote:
Thad. Yes. Cats are usually a symbol of tranquility.
But it wasnt just the fact that you display a cat in general.
It was the color. People sometimes associate yellow with homosexuality.
Think rainbow like.

The rainbow has seven colours. Pikachu has two.
Yellow isn't associated with homsexuality http://en.wikipedia.org...
The verdict stands.
My avatar is awesome.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 9:18:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you are in a certain urban culture.
Yes, some do associate yellow with being gay.
That is, if you are a guy who loves to wear that color often.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 12:58:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 8:58:08 AM, interrogator wrote:
Thad. Yes, cats are ok. But I am a dog lover. I would never use a cat as a representation on my avatar though. Hmmm. But to each his own.
Everybody like what they like.

I would have bet money you had cats.

Oh, and you are not the first person to have done a confession. PoeJoe I believe did one a long while back.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:07:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You must tell us something about what is really going on here on this forum. Maybe behind closed doors. It can be candid, confidential, controversial, secretive, private, etc.:

How can it be candid, confidential, or private if the whole world can see what you posted?

hear your part of the story about something that has been bothering you, and
what would you like to change. Or you can give us some juicy gossip news.:

The bible explicitly condemns gossiping.... That's not very Christian of you.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:13:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Paradigm Lost. Please. I never said that I was a Christian. Surprise !
I am not. I just try to do good, but I know what I must do to attain eternal life.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:14:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Paradigm. I think you are sometimes full of hot air as well.
That avatar shows your lack of respect for God.
And you have no real sense of self.
It is all casual to you.
Dont you have any substance ?
I am waiting. =)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:15:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 1:13:53 PM, interrogator wrote:
Paradigm Lost. Please. I never said that I was a Christian. Surprise !
I am not. I just try to do good, but I know what I must do to attain eternal life.

Your profile says you are.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:17:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Andy. My profile left me no choice.............I did not want to say other.
So I went with Christian instead. That is what I am familliar with.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:19:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Youre Agnostic. You probably know deep down inside that God does exist.
But because of your disappointments in life, you have more doubts
than anything else.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:21:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 1:17:32 PM, interrogator wrote:
Andy. My profile left me no choice.............I did not want to say other.
So I went with Christian instead. That is what I am familliar with.

Okay, but people are going to assume you are a Christian if that's what it says.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:21:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 1:19:01 PM, interrogator wrote:
Youre Agnostic. You probably know deep down inside that God does exist.
But because of your disappointments in life, you have more doubts
than anything else.

Is this to me or Paradigm?
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:27:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Andromeda. That one was for you. I am not knocking you for being Agno.
But I think it should be clear to you which path you wish to take.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:37:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 1:13:53 PM, interrogator wrote:
Paradigm Lost. Please. I never said that I was a Christian. Surprise !
I am not. I just try to do good, but I know what I must do to attain eternal life.:

That's odd, because your profile lists you as a CHRISTIAN! You might want to remedy that.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)