Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

brb

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 10:03:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll be going camping for three days soon so might as well post here! :)
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Minuteman
Posts: 238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 10:12:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 10:03:52 PM, phantom wrote:
I'll be going camping for three days soon so might as well post here! :)

I'll be going camping for five
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 1:11:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm leaving in two hours, so see ya everybody.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2011 2:11:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll be sort of camping this week for five days.

It's a soccer camp but I only stay for a few hours each day then go back home.

So I'll be gone every morning and mid day until Saturday.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2011 10:39:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/17/2011 6:12:26 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Die thread die!

'No, I will come back with word as the multitudinous waves strike me but the pilot of the Living Deity now compels me between the darkness of the open seas and like the great fish of Jonah, I will resurface on the land, my life the gift of the Lord!'--The thread, speaking in Moby-Dickk language

This was intended for comic effect...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 1:04:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/17/2011 10:39:12 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/17/2011 6:12:26 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Die thread die!

'No, I will come back with word as the multitudinous waves strike me but the pilot of the Living Deity now compels me between the darkness of the open seas and like the great fish of Jonah, I will resurface on the land, my life the gift of the Lord!'--The thread, speaking in Moby-Dickk language

This was intended for comic effect...

lol
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 12:48:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/17/2011 2:11:08 PM, phantom wrote:
I'll be sort of camping this week for five days.

It's a soccer camp but I only stay for a few hours each day then go back home.

So I'll be gone every morning and mid day until Saturday.

^^^^^This is really fun, but the heat is killer. The fact that I was a retard and wore a black shirt, black shorts and black socks of course made it even worse. Also the astro turf increases the grounds heat by %50.

Overall I drank more than 3.5 liters of water.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)