Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 9:32:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Whats on your mind right now this very minute ? I hope that you had a great
4th of July. So was the food good ? How about the fireworks, I am sure
that was a blast. Summer is in full swing and this is day 15. Things could not
be better. Its warm outside and sunny with a nice cool breeze.
I feel like a glass of lemonade. So are you enjoying yourself or what. Be honest
now. She aint all that bad.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 2:40:00 PM
Teenage minge.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 3:04:33 PM
At 7/5/2011 2:50:16 PM, interrogator wrote:
Cerebral. Youre not a pedophile. Are you ? LOL

I said teenage.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 7:14:05 PM
My job. College. School, and whether it's worth the money to go snow boarding with a friend/friends(not sure how many) for the first time in a few months.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)