Jump to topic:

how many driving test have you had?

nismo2009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 6:19:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys just wonder how many test have you taken before you got your driving license. I got mine today and it is my 5th attempt sigh. never been so frustrated but yer I finally got it lol.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 12:27:44 PM
I'm going to hopefully get my license in a few months. I did quite well with my instructor so hopefully I'll get it on my first try.

Allot of people say they failed when doing parking, but every time I did parallel parking or backing into a parking space my instructor said it was perfect. :)
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 4:59:27 PM
I think it's a lot easier to get your license here than in other places. My partner drove through a stop sign during his test, i was in the back seat and the cop in the passenger's side just said, "you shouldn't do that", and he got his license (I couldn't believe it). I had a friend from Singapore who went 6 times to get his license, and said each time it cost him hundreds of dollars.
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 5:17:35 PM
I have taken it 6 or 7 times I can't remember exactly yet I have gotten a perfect score on the written test.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 5:25:20 PM
None, I cannot take any yet. I can very soon hopefully, and I hope for a single test only. It costs to do many over and over again.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 5:32:03 PM
Passed the written test and driving test on the first try.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 5:40:37 PM
I oases first time. But we drove around the courthouse square (one block) once. All right hand turns and no traffic light. I though "cool" at the moment, but now that I look back at it I start to get worried.

I also passed my CDL test. Class B.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 6:15:59 PM
I failed my first and passed the second. I still remember driving like 5-10 mph with a cop in the front seat in like a 20 mph zone because it's possible to get fined in these things.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 9:19:39 AM
Took me 3 tries. I remember being pretty pissed off about it. The second time I failed because that city's DMV was in a parking lot and they had a miniature STOP sign that I didn't see while parking to go in.
Rob
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 5:18:51 PM
At 7/8/2011 6:19:14 AM, nismo2009 wrote:
Guys just wonder how many test have you taken before you got your driving license. I got mine today and it is my 5th attempt sigh. never been so frustrated but yer I finally got it lol.:

Once. Maybe you shouldn't be on the road, bud....
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)