Jump to topic:

Help please!

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:29:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have an assignment due soon and need help superimposing a photo. Anyone familiar with this?
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival. -Skepsikyma
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 10:44:19 PM
At 7/13/2011 6:29:31 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I have an assignment due soon and need help superimposing a photo. Anyone familiar with this?

No, but might be able to help if you tell me what program you use.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 11:31:02 PM
At 7/13/2011 10:44:19 PM, phantom wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:29:31 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

No, but might be able to help if you tell me what program you use.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 7:10:45 AM
Panicked for no reason sorry. Photoshop not so hard to use.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival. -Skepsikyma
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 12:32:45 PM
At 7/14/2011 7:10:45 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Panicked for no reason sorry. Photoshop not so hard to use.

All the buttons look intimidating but they all have a simple purpose.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:00:53 PM
Never used Photoshop but this might help.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)