Jump to topic:

hello!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:44:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i'm in love! again.. or infatuated.. whatever.. it's still not every girl who'd give you the butterflies though and this one even makes a bumbling fool outa me. she's a psychologist giving me and a few of my colleagues a course on safety.. what i hear of her is extremely interesting, i must say, but then there's her arse, and her nose, and her greeny kinda brown eyes, her face in general, and the way she strokes her chin, and brushes back her hair, and her lovely kinda not so big but not so small rather perfect boobies, which she kinda crosses her arms directly underneath when she amm crosses her arms, which i think she'll do from brushing her hair back if she's not otherwise occupied, the kinda girl you'd think only grew into gorgeousity (if that's a word... i don't care :P) as of recently enough, but my god she's gorgeous, not too much smaller than me, the way she gets through the idiots she gets herself trapped in conversation with, i certainly find it very funny anyway lol, she's like a deer stuck in the headlights, and she's not so far from my age i'd say, and she lives not far from me, and i've been following her around all day trying to get alone with her or at least some bloody bit alone, but there's this other queer there giving the course with her, and not be to be big headed or anything, just confident like what that wanker sieben thinks he is, but he's mad for my balls anyway definitely, and i'd say she'd give me a chance too if i could manage to ask her, if that bastard of a queer stopped following me, like today at the dinner break i sat down across from her, and had a not so bad chat, besides the bumbling and the spilling coffee on myself a few times and the two bastards sitting next to us, but i made it fairly clear i was attracted to her anyway, and then she got up without really finishing her dinner saying she'd to go sort things, to which i swallowed what was left of mine, spilling more coffee on myself and made after her, to which, and i couldn't put this as guaranteed fact, but i would! that dirty queer made after me! and just ruined me completely.. still had a good conversation with her though, unfortunately with that bastard included, but she asked a whole load of questions about me too, and she most probably thinks i'm sexy or intriguingly deformed, in the eyes... was looking at me all day, or was very much enjoying catching my eyes anyway ...and their roguery ;) i'm leaning with her thinking i'm sexy ;) and then there's that queer with his odds looks.. he might just be her extremely homosexual boyfriend i suppose, or he might just be interested in her himself, but then the looks i'm getting aren't the sort, and i'm getting looks, and he seems in general a queer, and neither of them did absolutely anything when we were back in the conference room or whatever you'd call it, the room! nothing! really! and we were back with 25 minutes definitely to spare.. i'd say i'm a rather attractive individual more than anything, not to be big headed i wish, because i wasn't always so confident, and i'd another chat with her at the end, complimented her on her course at the end which actually was fairly interesting, got her second name, and was called by one of the bastards i was travelling with, one of the two from the dinner table! told her i'd see her tomorrow when i've part two! thoughts? i figure i'm definitely in love this time. i want her to make me not an absolute lunatic. i dunno why i'm telling ye this.. if for anything but to vent or because i just kinda love ddo as kinda like a thinking bus or something, because i bet you i'll let her walk away from me.. and even then you'd wonder.. she's the sort. to express myself to others maybe! i even told my mother i loved her.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:47:54 PM
tl;dr

And no spacing didn't help your cause either.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:48:15 PM
no homophobe! if i was harsh it was that he pissed me off.. odd in the same way i'd consider someone who didn't like steak odd, odd in their actions..

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:48:38 PM
At 7/14/2011 2:47:54 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
tl;dr

yeah go suck my ping pong balls.

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:50:40 PM
At 7/14/2011 2:48:38 PM, el-badgero wrote:
tl;dr

yeah go suck my balls.:

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand a word you said. You have to take my balls out of your mouth before you speak. ;)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:01:29 PM
i do recall telling my mother i loved the last one too, but then i was fairly drunk, and that was impractical in numerous ways, my character being a major player... obviously, but in an extremely not fit for a relationship kinda way.. i can only not be killed so many more times...

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:03:33 PM
and i do not at all like breaking hearts. even if the end result is kinda weirdly twistedly sexy.

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:08:45 PM
i'm either an extremely weird kinda of shy or in actuality i really don't want to be with her at all.. i've been thinking lately that my mind, like my thinking mind, the thinking, is very often contradicted by my body, i'd nearly consider them two separate entities.. living together... the drugs before have brought me to this conclusion.. i'm stretching it here :) i dunno... she makes me shy..

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:13:27 PM
At 7/14/2011 3:08:45 PM, el-badgero wrote:
i'm either an extremely weird kinda of shy or in actuality i really don't want to be with her at all.. i've been thinking lately that my mind, like my thinking mind, the thinking, is very often contradicted by my body, i'd nearly consider them two separate entities.. living together... the drugs before have brought me to this conclusion.. i'm stretching it here :) i dunno... she makes me shy..

i'm a drug addict who hates being a drug addict... i mean really and truly when i reflect, think ahead or just my life in general, i hate being a drug addict..

and then women are a drug.. but they're a healthy drug surely.. or the healthiest.. or have the potential to be the healthiest.

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:18:41 PM
i'm starting to figure one's body is a temple.

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:20:01 PM
well i've been figuring it a long time, but it kinda hit me hard right there.. see i might've have brought that from anywhere else other than ddo :P ...though i did spark a cigarette right there... but made a promise to myself it was the last one :S

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:28:05 PM
I always imagine that being in love is somewhat akin to being a sky-pirate. Obviously this meant falling in love would be a bit redundant for me.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:33:05 PM
At 7/14/2011 3:28:05 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I always imagine that being in love is somewhat akin to being a sky-pirate. Obviously this meant falling in love would be a bit redundant for me.

i think my whole problem is that i very much love being a sky-pirate. or what i'mma rob the name of you for anyway. it fits! besides that i don't do much flying... yet!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:38:40 PM
At 7/14/2011 3:33:05 PM, el-badgero wrote:
At 7/14/2011 3:28:05 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

i think my whole problem is that i very much love being a sky-pirate. or what i'mma rob the name of you for anyway. it fits! besides that i don't do much flying... yet!

fits in that it has pirate in it, but is more awesome than pirate in that it has sky in it too, not so much in that i don't do much flying which you'd nearly consider a necessity of being a sky pirate, but then not necessarily! ...

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:47:39 PM
At 7/14/2011 3:20:01 PM, el-badgero wrote:
well i've been figuring it a long time, but it kinda hit me hard right there.. see i might've have brought that from anywhere else other than ddo :P ...though i did spark a cigarette right there... but made a promise to myself it was the last one :S

might'nt* ...and i just smoked another one... i'll finish the box... then no more!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 3:48:38 PM
goodbye this time! i'm crazy!

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 4:00:48 PM
At 7/14/2011 3:48:38 PM, el-badgero wrote:
goodbye this time! i'm crazy!

No you're not crazy, just clinically insane.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 5:11:59 PM
there's something in the urban dictionary definition lol.. i'd care for people :) i'd hate to be all alone in the world...

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 5:29:33 PM
At 7/14/2011 5:11:59 PM, el-badgero wrote:
there's something in the urban dictionary definition lol.. i'd care for people :) i'd hate to be all alone in the world...

Pirates never fight alone :)
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 6:04:39 PM
well there's more crack in a riot to be sure, and then there's a fairly slim chance of success in fighting yourself... so you might be onto something there!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 6:32:35 PM
i pussied out and ran away. i know where she lives though!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 1:10:57 PM
At 7/14/2011 2:48:38 PM, el-badgero wrote:
tl;dr

yeah go suck my ping pong balls.

mod editing? lol i don't recall the "ping pong" part...

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 1:12:44 PM
i call defamation of character anyway! i want 10 million!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 1:13:26 PM
ye might've just deleted this whole thread if anything...

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 1:15:48 PM
ye forgot to edit it in p_l's reply...

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 1:17:21 PM
i was only joking about the 10 million! ...mod powers will do?