Jump to topic:

Best place to look for a job

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2011 4:07:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What is the best place to look for a job if you just graduated from college with no internships? Wish could I make a career writing for DDO, but sadly that is not the case. :(
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:11:58 AM
YER FUGGED!

nycka
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:36:34 AM
At 8/5/2011 4:07:18 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
What is the best place to look for a job if you just graduated from college with no internships? Wish could I make a career writing for DDO, but sadly that is not the case. :(

Blogging?
Becoming a pilot?
I really dont know since I dont know your classes.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:44:14 AM
At 8/6/2011 1:36:34 AM, Rockylightning wrote:

Blogging?
Becoming a pilot?

Mostly engineering.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:48:46 AM
At 8/6/2011 1:44:14 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 8/6/2011 1:36:34 AM, Rockylightning wrote:

Blogging?
Becoming a pilot?

Mostly engineering.

Wait, seriously. You can't find jobs in engineering? I thought there were jobs in engineering.

Er...math tutoring and the site below If you want to get money quick but don't have a job:
http://www.slader.com...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:55:40 AM
You could always start a pyramid scheme, join a gang,m or move to an 3rd world shanty town [their economies are booming].
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:14:54 AM

I got this really great advice from my father who's an engineer. Make a list of all the companies that you'd like to work for, adopt a pro active approach and send them letters/ call them/ e mail them with your resume. Am going to try that this summer after my first year. That worked for him.