Jump to topic:

Departure

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 1:01:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There is a good chance that very shortly, I'm going to have to run off... Circumstances beyond my control.(Being chased by monsters/the mob/demons/shape shifting alligator people)

So to escape apprehension from the reptillians, I might be... fleeing from Chicago. Down south. If this happens, I will be absent from the forums here(not that anyone really gives a sh!t, seriously, isn't like I do anything useful.)

I won't know till Friday though, so it might be a false alarm. But I loves you all, I promise.

Totally serious, but I'm not willing to elaborate on the circumstances. Totally for your own protection, dawg.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 1:07:10 AM
Wait, permanently or only for a short time?

And yes, you will be missed. Your ability to jump in to a serious discussion where tensions are high and lighten the mood has always been a great attribute to the community.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 1:18:17 AM
Well, I won't be gone for a short period.. If I do leave, it will be for a very long time. Couldn't even tell you how long.

There is a chance that I may die during the trip, as my method of travel is rather insane, but if I do survive, it'll be a while before I can get settled enough to come back here.

It might never happen, really depends on my luck.

Hopefully, I won't have to leave.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 1:53:13 AM
At 8/11/2011 1:45:06 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
I would like to hear why. Is it the illuminati again?

Those Bavarian fvcks will never leave me alone. I'm a threat to their plans. I'm a former member, I know too much.

As a Discordian, I have a mission. As a man of adventure, destiny, and romance, I'll be fine.

I can't give you details though, the less anyone knows, the better. Knowing any more of what I'm running from could end up threatening your life one day, and you don't know how to track them like I do. Even if you did, you don't have the proper equipment. You aren't going to find this type of equipment anywhere on Earth.. At least not outside of Area 51, I'd imagine.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 1:56:31 AM
At 8/11/2011 1:53:13 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 8/11/2011 1:45:06 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
I would like to hear why. Is it the illuminati again?

Those Bavarian fvcks will never leave me alone. I'm a threat to their plans. I'm a former member, I know too much.

As a Discordian, I have a mission. As a man of adventure, destiny, and romance, I'll be fine.

I can't give you details though, the less anyone knows, the better. Knowing any more of what I'm running from could end up threatening your life one day, and you don't know how to track them like I do. Even if you did, you don't have the proper equipment. You aren't going to find this type of equipment anywhere on Earth.. At least not outside of Area 51, I'd imagine.

You stole a BMW? You're a damned bastard.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2011 2:59:38 AM
Is this a joke or are you being serious?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2011 3:04:45 AM
At 8/11/2011 1:01:30 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
There is a good chance that very shortly, I'm going to have to run off... Circumstances beyond my control.(Being chased by monsters/the mob/demons/shape shifting alligator people)

So to escape apprehension from the reptillians, I might be... fleeing from Chicago. Down south. If this happens, I will be absent from the forums here(not that anyone really gives a sh!t, seriously, isn't like I do anything useful.)

I won't know till Friday though, so it might be a false alarm. But I loves you all, I promise.

Totally serious, but I'm not willing to elaborate on the circumstances. Totally for your own protection, dawg.

Actually i would miss your input a lot. I have come to appreciate your posts, particularly in the religion forum. I think you get what a lot of others cannot see (for both theist and atheist), so your absence would be a loss for me.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:01:41 PM
Ok, it's for sure, I'm running off.

Now, for some details. I'm walking to Texas. From Chicago. Yes, I know, quite insane. Only things I'm bringing with me are my guitar, a small backpack filled with limited supplies, and a tent.

Basically, I'm going to have to busk if I want to eat anymore than I've brought, because I'm not bringing any money either.

So if you are driving down I-55 and see some long haired dude walking with a guitar on his back, it's probably me. Stop and say hi, maybe even give me a lift if you are feeling nice.

The road is calling me, and it's been a while since answered. I might die, or get beat up by a wandering band of hobo hunting rednecks.. or even the very hobos that they are hunting. It'll be dangerous.

Wish me luck, ya'll
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:44:35 PM
At 8/14/2011 4:01:41 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Ok, it's for sure, I'm running off.

Now, for some details. I'm walking to Texas. From Chicago. Yes, I know, quite insane. Only things I'm bringing with me are my guitar, a small backpack filled with limited supplies, and a tent.

Basically, I'm going to have to busk if I want to eat anymore than I've brought, because I'm not bringing any money either.

So if you are driving down I-55 and see some long haired dude walking with a guitar on his back, it's probably me. Stop and say hi, maybe even give me a lift if you are feeling nice.

The road is calling me, and it's been a while since answered. I might die, or get beat up by a wandering band of hobo hunting rednecks.. or even the very hobos that they are hunting. It'll be dangerous.

Wish me luck, ya'll

Good luck. You have a lot of courage.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:49:11 PM
Good luck. You are quite crazy. According to Google maps, the trip will take 12 days and 20 hours If you get there by foot. However, that is non-stop. I assume it will take at least 30 days If you stop for food, eating, and begging for money.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 1:29:23 AM
WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS EARLIER!? You are like a brother to me man! This is completely like what I'm going to do. Kudos to you! No one will fill your place here!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 10:29:32 PM
Penis