Jump to topic:

People laugh at me...

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 1:34:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
..When they tell me that I have a serious alcohol problem, and I tell them that I have a much more serious and deadly addiction.

Burritos.

Seriously, the amount I spend on burritos is frightening when compared to the amount I spent on blues juice.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 3:59:26 PM
I must confess, I just got back from eating a burrito.

Steak Burrito with added rice...

*drools*

Whenever I can't control my urges and eat a burrito, I will post it in this topic.

If I keep this up the way I have been, I'm going to be a very fat man by winter. Also, while normally I've been pretty regular, the insane amount of steak I've been consuming will most likely slow my bodies natural extraction of colon loaf to maybe one stool a week. I fear that from now on, when I go to bring the Browns to the Superbowl, the structural integrity of the septic tank itself will be at serious risk.

This is a dark era indeed. The Age of the Burrito.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 4:04:06 PM
At 8/24/2011 1:34:00 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
..When they tell me that I have a serious alcohol problem, and I tell them that I have a much more serious and deadly addiction.

Burritos.

Seriously, the amount I spend on burritos is frightening when compared to the amount I spent on blues juice.

I suggest switching to either pot or tacos.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 10:34:26 PM
I relapsed. I got a steak burrito with rice and peppers.

It was so fuggin good.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 11:18:14 PM
Oh the cheese, chihuahua style, melted over the steak.

Gyaaaah, so good.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2011 4:30:15 PM
I ate another one. Steak again, with added rice and avocado.

I am powerless.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2011 4:31:24 PM
One can never resist the power of burritos.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2011 4:41:09 PM
I think it's time to start Burritos Anonymous. I too have fallen to the burrito...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2011 10:33:13 PM
I ate another steak burrito.

Jus' sayin' for the record.

I'm so ashamed, but I can't help myself. They are so fuggin good.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:53:27 PM
At 8/31/2011 1:53:28 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I have a water addiction. :P

I know how that is. I feel for ya, sis.

On that note, I ate another burrito.. This time, an XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito from Taco Bell.

It was still pretty tasty.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:01:21 PM
At 8/31/2011 5:00:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I got a burrito syringe to inject it intravenously.

Quick burrito fix, but it aint cheap I'll tell you that!

The mouth sex is half the fun though.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:20:13 AM
Ate a chicken burrito. It was very sex.