Jump to topic:

Whats your life plan???

koolcat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 3:35:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My life plane when i get out of high school im going to move in a appartment with my sister and we will be going to diffrent collages once we get out of collage we are going to move out and start our own creares
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 3:38:25 PM
I'd probably try to get into a good college, make a major in bio-medical enginneering (and take classes in humanities, world history, English, and even music--quite possibly), graduate, and then enter a medical university to enroll as a physician.

But then again, my life plan might be flawed since I don't know how the college semesters are like or patterned, or about the college application process and how to deal with experiences within college (in and out of class).

In other words, I might re-consider my life plan a few times in the future.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:15:42 PM
My plan is to get into Harvard or Princeton. Go to law school, become a lawyer for a couple of years. I don't want to be rich, I just want to be well off. I then plan on running for mayor of my town, then possibly governor of New Jersey or a senator/ representative. I know, big dreams, but I think I can do it. I want to be able to have a hand in improve our country and keeping the government for the people and by the people.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:16:01 PM
At 8/25/2011 3:35:29 PM, koolcat wrote:
My life plane when i get out of high school im going to move in a appartment with my sister and we will be going to diffrent collages once we get out of collage we are going to move out and start our own creares

I hope there are no snakes in your "plane" :)
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:33:09 PM
I don't have life plans, I go with the flow. So far so good. I've been successful without life planning.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:37:25 PM
I'll probably work most of my life the way things are going (financially i will be okay, but a few hits in the economy made an impact on my plans), but i will probably come into a nice inheritance at some point that will allow me to have a house on an island and a house on Cape Cod in the summer; nothing elaborate, but on the ocean would be nice.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:46:22 PM
My life plan? Work myself to the bone and then die.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:57:09 PM
Graduate high school. Go to college and not drop out. Get some sort of degree in something. Get some sort of job doing something. Retire at some point in my life.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 5:02:52 PM
At 8/25/2011 4:33:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't have life plans, I go with the flow. So far so good. I've been successful without life planning.

This.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 5:14:17 PM
It's not really a PLAN, per se. After going full IB in HS, and hopefully finishing full IB too, I'd love to study Philosophy and...something. I've always wanted to be an actor--but politics is another possible ambition of mine. So, I guess you could say all I know for sure is that I want to be a Full IB candidate, and finishing as a Full IB graduate in HS.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 6:03:50 PM
At 8/25/2011 4:57:09 PM, Tim_Spin wrote:
Graduate high school. Go to college and not drop out. Get some sort of degree in something. Get some sort of job doing something. Retire at some point in my life.

Same. I'm trying to figure it out.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 6:18:02 PM
Move to a third world country where the average GDP per capita of an American is fit for a king and start a small business (Perhaps a chain of coin operated laundry mats or local grocery stores)
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 8:57:16 PM
First, I want to finish college. I don't know for certain what I want to get my degree in, but I'm considering anthropology. Then, I'm going to work. Not that I don't plan on working throughout college, but I will be working more. I may retire at some point, but it's far too early for me to plan that.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 2:44:04 PM
At 8/25/2011 3:47:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
My life plan is to not die, so far so good.

Really? Isn't that sort of setting yourself up for failure?

I'm planning on it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 2:44:41 PM
At 8/25/2011 4:33:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

mm, mm, hallelujah, say it again!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 2:46:37 PM
My answer would undoubtedly appear quite contradictory so there's really no use in putting it forward.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord