Total Posts:89|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hottest Women

000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 10:11:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think its only fair that we get one of these, since the women on the website made their own. :p

I'm going with Megan Fox. http://images1.fanpop.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 10:13:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The hottest women would not be celebreities
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 10:24:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
they're all hot! type sexy into the internet and you're getting sexy: http://www.sodahead.com...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 10:25:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
and that thread should've shown you there was ddo before you came along :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 10:29:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.google.com...

besides maybe for this... but then if i was a bigger man...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 10:33:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/27/2011 10:29:21 PM, el-badgero wrote:
http://www.google.com...

besides maybe for this... but then if i was a bigger man...

nah i couldn't manage it... i'd be really afraid of not getting my cock back.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 11:05:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/27/2011 10:13:52 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
The hottest women would not be celebreities

Reasoning?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 11:31:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/27/2011 10:11:25 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think its only fair that we get one of these, since the women on the website made their own. :p

I'm going with Megan Fox. http://images1.fanpop.com...

I would have agreed with you until I watched Transformers 3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley definitely gives Megan Fox a run for her money. That's assuming that she has the British accent from T3 irl, and nit just the movie.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 11:36:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/27/2011 10:33:46 PM, el-badgero wrote:
At 8/27/2011 10:29:21 PM, el-badgero wrote:
http://www.google.com...

besides maybe for this... but then if i was a bigger man...

nah i couldn't manage it... i'd be really afraid of not getting my cock back.

Lol. I'm right there with ya.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 12:38:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Definitely not Megan Fox.

In their primes: Elizabeth Banks, Tyra Banks, ScarJo, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Kylie Minogue, and Britney Spears put Megan Fox to shame.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 11:10:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 12:38:38 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Definitely not Megan Fox.

In their primes: Elizabeth Banks, Tyra Banks,no Tyra is not hot ScarJo, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Kylie Minogue, and Britney Spears put Megan Fox to shame.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 1:35:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 11:23:53 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
mila kunis- she's so hott she even makes me like meg from family guy lol :)

That 70s show
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 2:55:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Zooey Deschanel
Jessica Alba
Amber Lancaster
Denise Richards
Rachel McAdams
Mila Kunis
Zoe Saldana
Rihanna (with long hair)
Inna
Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No one can top that list. Sorry.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 3:11:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 2:55:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Zooey Deschanel
Jessica Alba
Amber Lancaster
Denise Richards
Rachel McAdams
Mila Kunis
Zoe Saldana
Rihanna (with long hair)
Inna
Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No one can top that list. Sorry.

Except Zooey, nobody in this list. Sorry.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 3:18:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 3:11:20 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 8/29/2011 2:55:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Zooey Deschanel
Jessica Alba
Amber Lancaster
Denise Richards
Rachel McAdams
Mila Kunis
Zoe Saldana
Rihanna (with long hair)
Inna
Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No one can top that list. Sorry.

Except Zooey, nobody in this list. Sorry.

I have doubts you even know all of them, (granted you may have at least googled them after seeing my list) but I believe you have something wrong with your eyes. Not a single one of them can be rated lower than an 8 by even the most harshest of critics.

Who do think is hot? Susan Boyle and Lady Gaga or something?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 3:33:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 3:18:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/29/2011 3:11:20 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 8/29/2011 2:55:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Zooey Deschanel
Jessica Alba
Amber Lancaster
Denise Richards
Rachel McAdams
Mila Kunis
Zoe Saldana
Rihanna (with long hair)
Inna
Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No one can top that list. Sorry.

Except Zooey, nobody in this list. Sorry.

I have doubts you even know all of them, (granted you may have at least googled them after seeing my list) but I believe you have something wrong with your eyes. Not a single one of them can be rated lower than an 8 by even the most harshest of critics.

Who do think is hot? Susan Boyle and Lady Gaga or something?

Wait.

Jessica Alba is the invisible one in the Fantastic 4 movies, right?
Denise Richards - Christmas in Bond?
Rachel MacAdams - The whiny girl in the awful ad for silencing your cellphone in the AMC theaters?
Mila Kunis - The imaginary girl in Black Swan?
Zoe Saldana - The non-existent alien blue girl in Avatar?
Penelope Cruz - The daughter of Blackbeard?
Jennifer Love Hewitt - She's the one who was in an awful Jackie Chan movie, yes?

Amber Lancaster - never heard of her
Inna - who?
Rihanna - The umbrella girl?

So, apart from those 2 who I don't know of, I know of the others!
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 3:49:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 3:33:37 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 8/29/2011 3:18:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/29/2011 3:11:20 PM, Indophile wrote:
Except Zooey, nobody in this list. Sorry.

I have doubts you even know all of them, (granted you may have at least googled them after seeing my list) but I believe you have something wrong with your eyes. Not a single one of them can be rated lower than an 8 by even the most harshest of critics.

Who do think is hot? Susan Boyle and Lady Gaga or something?

Wait.

Jessica Alba is the invisible one in the Fantastic 4 movies, right?
Denise Richards - Christmas in Bond?

Yea.

Rachel MacAdams - The whiny girl in the awful ad for silencing your cellphone in the AMC theaters?

Um, no. I don't think that's her. She's in Wedding Crashers and Mean Girls.

Mila Kunis - The imaginary girl in Black Swan?

Yea. But she has looked better in other movies/shows.

Zoe Saldana - The non-existent alien blue girl in Avatar?

Yea, but she was hotter in Guess Who.

Penelope Cruz - The daughter of Blackbeard?
Jennifer Love Hewitt - She's the one who was in an awful Jackie Chan movie, yes?

Looks hotter in "Cant Hardly Wait."

Amber Lancaster - never heard of her

She's the hot cheerleader and girlfriend of R.J. Berger in the show "R.J. Berger."

Google images.

Inna - who?

Romanian Electro Singer.

Google images.

Rihanna - The umbrella girl?


So, apart from those 2 who I don't know of, I know of the others!

So who's on your list then? They better be mind blowing out of this world if you think my list isn't satisfactory.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 3:57:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 3:49:11 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/29/2011 3:33:37 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 8/29/2011 3:18:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/29/2011 3:11:20 PM, Indophile wrote:
Except Zooey, nobody in this list. Sorry.

I have doubts you even know all of them, (granted you may have at least googled them after seeing my list) but I believe you have something wrong with your eyes. Not a single one of them can be rated lower than an 8 by even the most harshest of critics.

Who do think is hot? Susan Boyle and Lady Gaga or something?

Wait.

Jessica Alba is the invisible one in the Fantastic 4 movies, right?
Denise Richards - Christmas in Bond?

Yea.

Rachel MacAdams - The whiny girl in the awful ad for silencing your cellphone in the AMC theaters?

Um, no. I don't think that's her. She's in Wedding Crashers and Mean Girls.

Mila Kunis - The imaginary girl in Black Swan?

Yea. But she has looked better in other movies/shows.

Zoe Saldana - The non-existent alien blue girl in Avatar?

Yea, but she was hotter in Guess Who.

Penelope Cruz - The daughter of Blackbeard?
Jennifer Love Hewitt - She's the one who was in an awful Jackie Chan movie, yes?

Looks hotter in "Cant Hardly Wait."

Amber Lancaster - never heard of her

She's the hot cheerleader and girlfriend of R.J. Berger in the show "R.J. Berger."

Google images.

Inna - who?

Romanian Electro Singer.

Google images.

Rihanna - The umbrella girl?


So, apart from those 2 who I don't know of, I know of the others!


So who's on your list then? They better be mind blowing out of this world if you think my list isn't satisfactory.

The definition of "hottest" would include not looking hotter somewhere else, now would it?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 3:59:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't like Geo's list very much :P

Though I would fvck Rihanna because it's obvious that girl is good in bed (Rude Boy even turns me on). I'd also do Beyonce :)
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 4:00:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Zooey Deschanel - 6 (there are some good photos of her, but for the most part, not much)
Jessica Alba - 8 (too cliche, she has the default hot hair, the default hot body, the default hot face, nothing special at all, so can't get about 8 in my book)
Amber Lancaster - 8 (likewise, but in the blode edition)
Denise Richards - 9 (I like the eyes, but the rest is default)
Rachel McAdams - 10 (Definiately the best on the list, she has a larger than life smile, and can pull off many different hair styles and colors, and tends to stay away from default garbage)
Mila Kunis - 7 (she needs to learn how to smile)
Zoe Saldana - 8 (very nice, warm smile, would give that a 9, but not really interesting in the body, which would only be a 7)
Rihanna (with long hair) - 7 (her long hair is just more default)
Inna - 6 (I really don't care for girls that don't smile, only thing worse is when they have their mouth a little open like they are totally clueless)
Penelope Cruz - 8 (nice facial bone structure, but apart from that, not much else)
Jennifer Love Hewitt - 8.5 (she's got boobs, that's for sure, but the rest is default).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 4:03:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 4:00:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Zooey Deschanel - 6 (there are some good photos of her, but for the most part, not much)

I think with Zooey, you go with the eyes....

Jessica Alba - 8 (too cliche, she has the default hot hair, the default hot body, the default hot face, nothing special at all, so can't get about 8 in my book)
Amber Lancaster - 8 (likewise, but in the blode edition)
Denise Richards - 9 (I like the eyes, but the rest is default)
Rachel McAdams - 10 (Definiately the best on the list, she has a larger than life smile, and can pull off many different hair styles and colors, and tends to stay away from default garbage)
Mila Kunis - 7 (she needs to learn how to smile)
Zoe Saldana - 8 (very nice, warm smile, would give that a 9, but not really interesting in the body, which would only be a 7)
Rihanna (with long hair) - 7 (her long hair is just more default)
Inna - 6 (I really don't care for girls that don't smile, only thing worse is when they have their mouth a little open like they are totally clueless)
Penelope Cruz - 8 (nice facial bone structure, but apart from that, not much else)
Jennifer Love Hewitt - 8.5 (she's got boobs, that's for sure, but the rest is default).
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 4:04:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 4:03:16 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 8/29/2011 4:00:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Zooey Deschanel - 6 (there are some good photos of her, but for the most part, not much)

I think with Zooey, you go with the eyes....

I don't care for her eyes too much. Maybe it is because she often plays a creepy friend role, where her deadpan style and wide eyes just seems anti-hot to me. I try to push that out of the way, but I can't see her eyes as "hot."


Jessica Alba - 8 (too cliche, she has the default hot hair, the default hot body, the default hot face, nothing special at all, so can't get about 8 in my book)
Amber Lancaster - 8 (likewise, but in the blode edition)
Denise Richards - 9 (I like the eyes, but the rest is default)
Rachel McAdams - 10 (Definiately the best on the list, she has a larger than life smile, and can pull off many different hair styles and colors, and tends to stay away from default garbage)
Mila Kunis - 7 (she needs to learn how to smile)
Zoe Saldana - 8 (very nice, warm smile, would give that a 9, but not really interesting in the body, which would only be a 7)
Rihanna (with long hair) - 7 (her long hair is just more default)
Inna - 6 (I really don't care for girls that don't smile, only thing worse is when they have their mouth a little open like they are totally clueless)
Penelope Cruz - 8 (nice facial bone structure, but apart from that, not much else)
Jennifer Love Hewitt - 8.5 (she's got boobs, that's for sure, but the rest is default).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 4:06:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 4:04:56 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/29/2011 4:03:16 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 8/29/2011 4:00:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Zooey Deschanel - 6 (there are some good photos of her, but for the most part, not much)

I think with Zooey, you go with the eyes....

I don't care for her eyes too much. Maybe it is because she often plays a creepy friend role, where her deadpan style and wide eyes just seems anti-hot to me. I try to push that out of the way, but I can't see her eyes as "hot."

Good. If it ever comes to her and just us two, this would come in handy :)

Jessica Alba - 8 (too cliche, she has the default hot hair, the default hot body, the default hot face, nothing special at all, so can't get about 8 in my book)
Amber Lancaster - 8 (likewise, but in the blode edition)
Denise Richards - 9 (I like the eyes, but the rest is default)
Rachel McAdams - 10 (Definiately the best on the list, she has a larger than life smile, and can pull off many different hair styles and colors, and tends to stay away from default garbage)
Mila Kunis - 7 (she needs to learn how to smile)
Zoe Saldana - 8 (very nice, warm smile, would give that a 9, but not really interesting in the body, which would only be a 7)
Rihanna (with long hair) - 7 (her long hair is just more default)
Inna - 6 (I really don't care for girls that don't smile, only thing worse is when they have their mouth a little open like they are totally clueless)
Penelope Cruz - 8 (nice facial bone structure, but apart from that, not much else)
Jennifer Love Hewitt - 8.5 (she's got boobs, that's for sure, but the rest is default).
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 4:07:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me personally, I find Amanda Seyfried to be hot/super attractive. Her eyes are especially captivating.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 4:08:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 4:07:27 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Me personally, I find Amanda Seyfried to be hot/super attractive. Her eyes are especially captivating.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

lol, I remember her from Mean Girls, and I thought that she did such a great job playing the dimwitted blonde, that she would always be type-casted for that. She surprised me by breaking out of that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"