Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Almost Exactly a Year Ago

Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:20:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

There are treatment centers to cure you of your addictions C_N
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:21:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:20:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

There are treatment centers to cure you of your addictions C_N

wut...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:22:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

don't let her see you say that lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:22:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:20:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

There are treatment centers to cure you of your addictions C_N

Close, but not quite.

There are substances to help you get past this, and there are treatment centers to cure you of the addictions that those substances cause.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:23:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

I'll have a glass of scotch, just for you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:23:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:22:25 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

don't let her see you say that lol

Thats why I am posting it here! Not on faceache.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:24:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:23:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

I'll have a glass of scotch, just for you.

That eases the pain thank you.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:27:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:25:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm guessing you're married then.

No we split up before we made that mistake...

So really this should a thread for celebration! w00t w00t

Look at me I said w00t I am so down with the kids.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:29:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

Marriage=end of freedom=end of life.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:29:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:27:25 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:25:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm guessing you're married then.

No we split up before we made that mistake...

So really this should a thread for celebration! w00t w00t

Look at me I said w00t I am so down with the kids.

Well at least you got out of it before you actually married since divorce can be a pretty sh*tty process.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:30:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:29:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

Marriage=end of freedom=end of life.

says the 14 year old, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:31:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:27:25 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:25:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm guessing you're married then.

No we split up before we made that mistake...

So really this should a thread for celebration! w00t w00t

Look at me I said w00t I am so down with the kids.

Yeah, I was making a joke...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:33:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...:

Let's be zen about this...

Had you gotten married, you would have been shackled to a soul destroying bitch. In a roundabout way, you dodged a bullet!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:34:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:31:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:27:25 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:25:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm guessing you're married then.

No we split up before we made that mistake...

So really this should a thread for celebration! w00t w00t

Look at me I said w00t I am so down with the kids.

Yeah, I was making a joke...

Have some more scotch
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:35:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The fact that you are still thinking about this points to deeper psychological issues that must be resolved.

http://www.psychologytoday.com...
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:37:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:35:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
The fact that you are still thinking about this points to deeper psychological issues that must be resolved.

http://www.psychologytoday.com...

Still thinking about this? Of course I'd still be thinking about it!

But actually I have bigger issues than that!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:37:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:35:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
The fact that you are still thinking about this points to deeper psychological issues that must be resolved.

http://www.psychologytoday.com...

And no you can't get married to the therapist.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:37:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:30:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:29:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

Marriage=end of freedom=end of life.

says the 14 year old, lol.
Well, it depends on the partner...but the prospect of having children and having to dedicate your entire life to helping them and getting a roof for them is frightening...:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:38:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh just clicked the link! Funny!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:39:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:35:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
The fact that you are still thinking about this points to deeper psychological issues that must be resolved.

http://www.psychologytoday.com...

The only Psychological stuff any true british person needs.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:50:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:30:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:29:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

Marriage=end of freedom=end of life.

says the 14 year old, lol.

Obviously the golden rule of youth has exceptions. Ore_Ele is the only known exception known to science.
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 7:22:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought she died?
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 7:25:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 5:50:45 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:30:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:29:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

Marriage=end of freedom=end of life.

says the 14 year old, lol.

Obviously the golden rule of youth has exceptions. Ore_Ele is the only known exception known to science.

I believe that qualifies me as a God (I'm excempt from science).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 7:26:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/31/2011 7:25:02 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:50:45 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:30:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:29:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/31/2011 5:18:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got engaged.

Fvcking soul destroying bitch...

Marriage=end of freedom=end of life.

says the 14 year old, lol.

Obviously the golden rule of youth has exceptions. Ore_Ele is the only known exception known to science.

I believe that qualifies me as a God (I'm excempt from science).
"a God"...Who are the other Gods?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau