bought a new car!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 9:39:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
yesterday! :)

...wrote it off there a while ago. good crack.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 2:29:52 AM
At 9/10/2011 9:39:33 AM, el-badgero wrote:
yesterday! :)

...wrote it off there a while ago. good crack.

The amount of people who posted in this thread before me equals the amount of people who care :P

have fun.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 3:41:25 AM
@ el-badgero: I thought bought a Passatt off that notorious con-merchant and former DDO member badger?

So what are you driving now?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:17:39 AM
sold me a car with a burst sump brian and i starved the turbo, the bastard.

and i'm driving my feet again. buried a little 306 into a ditch yesterday. she was rather lighter than the passat... i only paid a few hundred for it though to help me move house/county this week, so not so bad.. i'd have drank or gambled its worth anyway this weekend.. still a new personal record though... crash wasn't so bad either.. more landed on top of what i crashed into, dodged a pole, took out a few light trees that slowed me down a good bit.. came out without a scratch.. i'd say i'm immortal...

good crack it was... and i was on my own on a quiet road too, strectching off clearly into the horizon... before anyone might like to jump to any mean conclusions about me.. i learned the easy way, thank fvck, about playing with other peoples' lives...

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 12:45:51 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:17:39 AM, el-badgero wrote:
sold me a car with a burst sump brian and i starved the turbo, the bastard.

and i'm driving my feet again. buried a little 306 into a ditch yesterday. she was rather lighter than the passat... i only paid a few hundred for it though to help me move house/county this week, so not so bad.. i'd have drank or gambled its worth anyway this weekend.. still a new personal record though... crash wasn't so bad either.. more landed on top of what i crashed into, dodged a pole, took out a few light trees that slowed me down a good bit.. came out without a scratch.. i'd say i'm immortal...

good crack it was... and i was on my own on a quiet road too, strectching off clearly into the horizon... before anyone might like to jump to any mean conclusions about me.. i learned the easy way, thank fvck, about playing with other peoples' lives...

There's no point in asking if you were insured, is there?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 2:50:39 AM
not to cover my car so no point really... unless you were trying to catch me acting the bollox lol..

I'd said I'd best lol, even though it came to no use anyway thank fvck.. my mate mangled two cars besides his own last week too... a family in one and a priest in another... they were all fine.. he'd no insurance.. no tyres.. no nct.. was lifting it.. had a fair length of record already.. i learned from his mistakes.... good crack...